Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KutieKatie68 Now Retired (Nuneaton)  (Read 5435 times)

Roland D Hay

Just noticed that Katie has now permanently retired. Saw her a couple of times and she was one of the better milf types in the the Midlands. I'm told she has personal problems (don't they all) and I suspect she'll be back unless she's managed to snare one of her ex-punters to pay the bills  :D

External Link/Members Only

willbred

She had been on my radar for a while, had a very good reputation. Her roleplays caught my eye. I did notice that for the last few months, she was not logged in /"away" a lot and I did wonder.

Roland D Hay

And she's back... The shortest retirement in history! This time round no face shots or phone number though.  :lol:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
right... own up those who went to see her one last time, for old time's sake????

Roland D Hay

They often come back after retirement but fuck me, two weeks later. Hope she didn't have a closing down sale.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Perhaps she spent 2 weeks too long stacking shelves, and realised that it was not for her!!

willbred

They often come back after retirement but fuck me, two weeks later. Hope she didn't have a closing down sale.

Exactly as you predicted, RdH. There might be green shoots in the economy, but prossie money don't get earned legally anywhere else. The fishnets didn't stay hung up for long.

I blame Frank Sinatra for this comeback malarky   :D

Roland D Hay

Exactly as you predicted, RdH. There might be green shoots in the economy, but prossie money don't get earned legally anywhere else. The fishnets didn't stay hung up for long.

I blame Frank Sinatra for this comeback malarky   :D

It's the most embarrassing u-turn since Nick Clegg betrayed students on University fee's.

I guess she figured no one would notice if she removed all the face pics.  :lol:

Offline fredhiggins

Just noticed that Katie has now permanently retired. Saw her a couple of times and she was one of the better milf types in the the Midlands. I'm told she has personal problems (don't they all) and I suspect she'll be back unless she's managed to snare one of her ex-punters to pay the bills  :D

in fairness, don't we all have some personal problems!

We are all fixer uppers

Roland D Hay

in fairness, don't we all have some personal problems!

We are all fixer uppers

Yes, just not 100% of the time.

starman

Just wish she would put her phone number up when she's available. I've looked at her profile a few times over the last 6 months but have never seen a number showing.

willbred

Just wish she would put her phone number up when she's available. I've looked at her profile a few times over the last 6 months but have never seen a number showing.

Agree, she didn't have her number up before tho' if I recall?

Roland D Hay

I'm pretty sure she did. She had a long spell recently when she wasn't working much and took it down but generally when she was working her number was posted. I still have it if its the same number.

broksonic

I am very  disappointed to read that  she now  only  works Monday to  Friday.   

Roland D Hay

I stopped seeing her quite a while back, she had a great figure for a milf a couple of years ago and gave a top notch service then last time I saw her she'd piled on a bit of timber and just didn't quite do it for me.

Offline spz1234

I am very  disappointed to read that  she now  only  works Monday to  Friday.

Seems to have removed mention of Monday to Friday only off her profile. 

Offline spz1234

Not logged in since 24th June now. Was considering emailing her as I'm up for my first punt in around a year or so but that puts me off even trying.

broksonic

Not logged in since 24th June now. Was considering emailing her as I'm up for my first punt in around a year or so but that puts me off even trying.

It is a possibility that she is away on Holiday

Roland D Hay

It is a possibility that she is away on Holiday

If she was on holiday she changes her page to say so. I suspect she is just seeing regulars.

nwbrfc

Saw her last week (after many failed communications beforehand). Glad I persevered as she a very sexy lady. Great OWO. Loves cock and sex and very vocal. A very genuine and friendly lady. As MILFs go she's up with the best.

Offline l1mpd1ck

Been back working for a while now

Offline BlueRock

Been trying to get hold of her for a while. Might give her another try as she seems worth a punt.