Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse booking  (Read 610 times)

Offline Dexxacam

Hi,

Can anyone time if a reverse booking is worth doing ? Do you get it any cheaper, if you don't mind who you see ?

Thanks

Dodo

Hi,

Can anyone time if a reverse booking is worth doing ? Do you get it any cheaper, if you don't mind who you see ?

Thanks
Best bet is just to give it a go and see what you come up with.....the idea is that the punt is offered at a cheaper rate.

Offline RedditchJay

i tried reverse booking in Sheffield last year, just got rough dogs offering £10 off LOL..... went with an outcall {my own booking} to a young lass called Hannah.....

Offline MarkR

I've had some really good meets with reverse booking and often you will get cheaper than the girls normal rate. There have also been times though when I haven't had a bid from anyone I'd be interested in.
It's worth a try, give it a go

Offline l1mpd1ck

You can have quite a good outcome with AW RBs.  There is a thread on here somewhere which goes into some detail on it.  However, some general tips:

- take some time over what you write.  Say what you want and don't want.  (You'll still get a lot of bids from girls who haven't read it but it does cut them down)
- outcalls to nice hotels get better responses than incalls
- you may well get some bargains
- worth setting up a separate Hot List for those who bid that you fancy as the bids disappear once the ad expires
- just because she bids doesn't mean she'll still be free.  You need to communicate to confirm not just accept the bid
- I had a lot of success and fun for outcalls to London hotels - a lot less for incalls in the West Midlands

In any case it'll only cost yo a bit of time and a couple of quid

Good luck