Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paying for sex police warning  (Read 5644 times)

Offline punt2015

I now just wonder how long the op will last here, and is his story slowly unwinding, now Im not saying, what happened to him, isn't real

I am here pal you can make assumptions  your opinion i am not spammer or troller the story i have told 100% right i have even offer the proofs to moderators.

pointing out my English mistakes. I here to answer all legitimate questions.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 09:18:26 pm by punt2015 »

Offline contentguy

I now just wonder how long the op will last here, and is his story slowly unwinding, now Im not saying, what happened to him, isn't real

I agree, though can’t help considering the irony here.
He didn’t pay the poor lass that spent hours in the ‘pleasure’ of his company, and accuses her of robbing him!

And then he went to the police because the ‘pimp’ and probably the SB were upset because she wasn’t paid.

If you’re going to bring a story here, bring the whole story here.

Offline punt2015

I agree, though can’t help considering the irony here.
He didn’t pay the poor lass that spent hours in the ‘pleasure’ of his company, and accuses her of robbing him!

And then he went to the police because the ‘pimp’ and probably the SB were upset because she wasn’t paid.

If you’re going to bring a story here, bring the whole story here.

Poor lass ? And what full story ? I told the whole story if i had to make a story i could have made better story than if it was made up i would not even mention that i dis not pay. She was there for the purpose i was totally clear about the arrangement which agreed for the night and then telling me shes hungry then sudden change to cancel the arrangement in whole meet couple of hours she was just busy texting her bf then making sudden decision to cancel? Giving someone threats like killing someone is just non serious issue. People who are just thinking this is non serious issue seems like they are criminal minded. I can make another thread for not paying to a sugar baby was right or wrong. But this thread was only for getting advice.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 09:57:44 pm by punt2015 »

Offline punt2015

And thanks to moderators and other decent members for their advice.

Offline contentguy

Poor lass ? And what full story ? I told the whole story if i had to make a story i could have made better story than if it was made up i would not even mention that i dis not pay. She was there for the purpose i was totally clear about the arrangement which agreed for the night and then telling me shes hungry then sudden change to cancel the arrangement in whole meet couple of hours she was just busy texting her bf then making sudden decision to cancel? Giving someone threats like killing someone is just non serious issue. People who are just thinking this is non serious issue seems like they are criminal minded. I can make another thread for not paying to a sugar baby was right or wrong. But this thread was only for getting advice.

I’m not condoning the nasty messages, whatever was in them.

But don’t you see that you’re part of the problem in this transaction?

She wanted to leave, she was uncomfortable in your company having spent hours with you.
You seem to take issue with her being hungry, was not eating / being hungry part of the arrangement?

And you refused to pay her, anything!  You could have offered say half the fee and parted amicably.

And please don’t start another thread on the issue of you refusing to pay an SP for hours of her company.
I suspect most would frown on that behaviour, indeed it’s already been mentioned above.

Offline punt2015

I’m not condoning the nasty messages, whatever was in them.

But don’t you see that you’re part of the problem in this transaction?

She wanted to leave, she was uncomfortable in your company having spent hours with you.
You seem to take issue with her being hungry, was not eating / being hungry part of the arrangement?

And you refused to pay her, anything!  You could have offered say half the fee and parted amicably.

And please don’t start another thread on the issue of you refusing to pay an SP for hours of her company.
I suspect most would frown on that behaviour, indeed it’s already been mentioned above.

Now your question makes sense to be honest she wasn’t there from the start so her concentration was totally in her mobile texting.  if u want to tell you bit by bit then thats different thing.

initially when we start our arrangement i always order the food to hotel so i already offered her which she refused saying not yet. Now if u say i should pay half i would if she was agreed she totally refused and left the car. Then i come back to my hotel room and i start getting threats etc do u think it was an option to pay her something? Her bf swearing and threatening.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 10:32:54 pm by punt2015 »

Offline stampjones

Im not a law expert but you might be risking a rape charge as I understand it. If you fucked her and then didnt pay I think that counts as rape. Basically in any sexual encounter anything that wasnt consensual is rape. Or did I get that wrong?

Online myothernameis

Im not a law expert but you might be risking a rape charge as I understand it. If you fucked her and then didnt pay I think that counts as rape. Basically in any sexual encounter anything that wasnt consensual is rape. Or did I get that wrong?

I have a funny feeling sex never took place, as the girl left early, and even demanded payment

Offline stampjones

I have a funny feeling sex never took place, as the girl left early, and even demanded payment
Yeah there’s always a chance the only crime was a thought crime

Offline One Eyed Snake

It’s obvious from his first post he’s making it up, he’s a fucking attention seeker

Offline punt2015

It’s obvious from his first post he’s making it up, he’s a fucking attention seeker

Ignorants are ignorants just trying to post something nasty to get the attention. I will see how long these ignorants gonna stay here. I am here to answer not run away
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 11:58:27 pm by punt2015 »

Offline tynetunnel

It’s people like the OP that give SD’s a bad name. Sometimes girls change their mind, or aren’t happy. They have regrets. You need as the SD to be able to read this and act accordingly. If she was disinterested and busy on her phone, that was the time to say: this isn’t working as I intended, let’s call it a day. She’s obviously not into you/the situation if her phone is her priority

Since you’ll be using all the usual security tools - punting phone, fake name, no personal info - then any annoyed pimp or boyfriend or male friend she has asked to put the wind up you - won’t really know who you are or be able to find you. They’ll just be empty threats bourne out of frustration or annoyance.

I said to my son “I’m gonna kill you” but we didn’t make a complaint to the police. It’s just words, in the moment. I think the girl has not liked you, and not known how to get herself out of the situation. She didn’t want to go through with the meet, but you didn’t pick up on that and kept her there for hours. She will have been texting her friend about this, asking how do I get away from this creep. The food break is the opportunity and she leaves, you don’t offer her any money for her time.

She’s pissed off about her wasted time and how long you left her stuck with you. Maybe she thinks you’ll be in touch again. She gets her mate to call you to try to get some money from you for her time. You refuse so he gets a bit nasty, on her behalf.

Instead of calling the police and banging on about it here, you’d be better spent reflecting on how you behaved, why you kept her prisoner in the hotel when it obviously wasn’t working, and why you didn’t offer her any money at all - even a token amount - for her time and expenses.

Offline contentguy

Im not a law expert but you might be risking a rape charge as I understand it. If you fucked her and then didnt pay I think that counts as rape.

Why don't you research it a bit?  Anyway, the OP apparently didn't have sex with her, he had an "attempted takeaway" with her.  I wish he'd answer what the takeaway was.

I agree, not paying should count as rape, there's a good article here which cites some case law: External Link/Members Only

Basically in any sexual encounter anything that wasn't consensual is rape. Or did I get that wrong?

Yes, you got that wrong, see "Rape and Assault on this page:
External Link/Members Only

And the OP could have googled and saved us all a lot of headache by looking at the "Prostitution" section on the same page which says:
".....it is not illegal for people to exchange money or other commodities for sex. CPS prosecutions focus on those who force others into prostitution, who exploit, abuse and harm them........"

Offline contentguy

It’s people like the OP that give SD’s a bad name. Sometimes girls change their mind, or aren’t happy. They have regrets. You need as the SD to be able to read this and act accordingly. If she was disinterested and busy on her phone, that was the time to say: this isn’t working as I intended, let’s call it a day. She’s obviously not into you/the situation if her phone is her priority

Since you’ll be using all the usual security tools - punting phone, fake name, no personal info - then any annoyed pimp or boyfriend or male friend she has asked to put the wind up you - won’t really know who you are or be able to find you. They’ll just be empty threats bourne out of frustration or annoyance.

I said to my son “I’m gonna kill you” but we didn’t make a complaint to the police. It’s just words, in the moment. I think the girl has not liked you, and not known how to get herself out of the situation. She didn’t want to go through with the meet, but you didn’t pick up on that and kept her there for hours. She will have been texting her friend about this, asking how do I get away from this creep. The food break is the opportunity and she leaves, you don’t offer her any money for her time.

She’s pissed off about her wasted time and how long you left her stuck with you. Maybe she thinks you’ll be in touch again. She gets her mate to call you to try to get some money from you for her time. You refuse so he gets a bit nasty, on her behalf.

Instead of calling the police and banging on about it here, you’d be better spent reflecting on how you behaved, why you kept her prisoner in the hotel when it obviously wasn’t working, and why you didn’t offer her any money at all - even a token amount - for her time and expenses.

Totally agree - though I wonder if the OP had "the usual security tools".
He's not proved to be the sharpest tool in the box.

Offline stampjones

Why don't you research it a bit?  Anyway, the OP apparently didn't have sex with her, he had an "attempted takeaway" with her.  I wish he'd answer what the takeaway was.

I agree, not paying should count as rape, there's a good article here which cites some case law: External Link/Members Only

Yes, you got that wrong, see "Rape and Assault on this page:
External Link/Members Only

And the OP could have googled and saved us all a lot of headache by looking at the "Prostitution" section on the same page which says:
".....it is not illegal for people to exchange money or other commodities for sex. CPS prosecutions focus on those who force others into prostitution, who exploit, abuse and harm them........"
Thanks. I didnt research it cos I wasnt that bothered personally - not something that affects me. Just thought the OP may have been advised to know. That said, thanks for taking time to answer - interesting info

Offline Private Parts

Totally agree - though I wonder if the OP had "the usual security tools".
He's not proved to be the sharpest tool in the box.

Maybe not the sharpest but definitely

A tool

IMHO
 :hi:
PP