Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Methods to find good Working Girls  (Read 997 times)

Offline FlaccidChimp

Which ways are there to find WG's. I began with agencies then walk ups then vivastreet to adultwork then massage shops. At the time I was most active around 2 years ago I ended up in an apartment after being delayed over half an hour. The girl had lied on her profile but I saw two hotties in the back room when she went to get me water. The two girls were around 8/10 in looks and they weren't on AW.

I also had contacted several agencies as well as called all of that type on AW before when some unknown person called me and conveniently had the type of girl I was looking for. It was my most expensive punt ever at £200 in the Chelsea Cloysters hotel but I got what I wanted.

Are there any other methods to find WG's that I should know about?

Andrewpan1980

Perhaps going abroad?

I often travel and I found Germany to be good - large walk ups where you can chat to the girls and they tend to be cheaper too. A few people have posted visits in the Europe section.

Offline brianthedog21

I have read about this site www.ukpunting.com

Apparently it is a site where punters submit reviews of prossies they have seen.

Be careful though, I understand they are a piss taking bunch. There is also a lot of banter and many of a delicate disposition may be offended

Offline maxxblue

Which ways are there to find WG's. I began with agencies then walk ups then vivastreet to adultwork then massage shops. At the time I was most active around 2 years ago I ended up in an apartment after being delayed over half an hour. The girl had lied on her profile but I saw two hotties in the back room when she went to get me water. The two girls were around 8/10 in looks and they weren't on AW.

I also had contacted several agencies as well as called all of that type on AW before when some unknown person called me and conveniently had the type of girl I was looking for. It was my most expensive punt ever at £200 in the Chelsea Cloysters hotel but I got what I wanted.

Are there any other methods to find WG's that I should know about?

UKP  :hi:

Offline Plan R

I suggest growing a very extensive AW hotlist(s), categorized to suit your taste.
Mine run to hundreds.  was OCD about it for a year or two..eased off a little now.
I have one HL called 'miles away' - even this can pay dividends as WGs change location a fair bit.

With a massive set of HLs to select from your rarely left stuck.  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I suggest growing a very extensive AW hotlist(s), categorized to suit your taste.
Mine run to hundreds.  was OCD about it for a year or two..eased off a little now.
I have one HL called 'miles away' - even this can pay dividends as WGs change location a fair bit.

With a massive set of HLs to select from your rarely left stuck.  :hi:

If you have a hotlist of hundreds from Adultwork then you would probably fuck anything with a pulse.

Offline Plan R

Endless curiosity and a functioning sex drive  :hi:

Offline Bobbyplastic

It's like restaurants. You look at their reviews. But the chef's could be having a bad day, or not enough chefs  have shown up. So, it a bit of a gamble really.

Offline dirtymind_69

AW is a good place to start, take time read the girls reviews and also recommendations off this site too

Lots of great an honest reviews by like minded guys

Offline fallentrees1321

I generally just look for indies on AW , then I cross reference on here against reviews from other punters some of them  with more experience . When I was new I punted a bit in parlours but then after a bit of reading on here I decided to punt with a well reviewed indie on here and although it cost a bit more than the parlour it was worlds apart .

Offline Jimmyredcab

I generally just look for indies on AW .

There is no way of knowing for sure that she is an Indie -------------- you could even be talking to the maid.    :thumbsdown:

Offline Lalitbida

I notmally go by the reviews and if it is less then 10 i dont touch it on adultwork also please see that most of the review is by one person then you know it is bot right reviews

Offline mrfishyfoo

I have read about this site www.ukpunting.com

Apparently it is a site where punters submit reviews of prossies they have seen.

Be careful though, I understand they are a piss taking bunch. There is also a lot of banter and many of a delicate disposition may be offended

Absolutely HILARIOUS !!!  :cool: :cool: :cool:

Offline FlaccidChimp

When I first used adult work a few years ago I could get good lookers for 60-90 for half an hour. One girl I punted for 90 for half an hour now charges 300 for an hour. I managed to find A few good quality foreign working girls who I could see for £80-120 an hour. I punted a lady with good service for £60 for 30 mins who now does one hour minimums at £140. Recently most of the WG's I see on AW look like they should be paying me. The good lookers seem to hover around Kensington charging high hourly rates.

Offline Home Alone

I generally just look for indies on AW , then I cross reference on here against reviews from other punters some of them  with more experience . When I was new I punted a bit in parlours but then after a bit of reading on here I decided to punt with a well reviewed indie on here and although it cost a bit more than the parlour it was worlds apart .

I agree with everything word of this. If you're looking for - say - a Milf, & put the appropriate ages in an AW search, you get used to seeing the same names providing the AW Reviews. 

Time was when I used to have a 'If you liked her,' database - HL - of other WGs seen by punters who'd enjoyed the same girls as I'd already seen.