Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What would you have done?  (Read 1673 times)

Offline snaitram99

I'd walked around the block to reach my car because i was spooked by the raucous queue awaiting admittance - i didnt want these loud and leery fellow punters to clock what car i was driving.

Maybe it was the loud raucousness the concerned citizens objected to, rather than anything else?

Offline fairfield

Maybe it was the loud raucousness the concerned citizens objected to, rather than anything else?
Its unlikely, if you knew that part of L6 and its usual deadite street people - loud, leery, but cheerful would be a welcome change. The brothel was near the entrance to the road and down a dingey service alley to the scuzzy shops in the high street. (hence the need for the xmas lights at night.)
Personally i think the 'citizens' were probably fed up with the 24/7 coming and going of punters cars visiting the road. I think it was why that twat spiked my tyre.
I once had a smaller scale chinese brothel in my road, but the punters had to arrive on foot - its all double yellow lines. Never heard anyone complain about it - except the other residents in the brothels actual building.

But really i just wanted to support the O/P's ultra-cautiousness. There's just too many people with us punters in their sights. If there's any doubt - better to leg it and run away, you can always punt another day.

Offline dynatron

i think you were over reacting-you could have moved the vechicle down the road a bit and the council staking out a prossies location come on -as some have said not for the faint hearted-when i visit a lady i dont care who notices my car-its taxed and fully legal and its my business what i do with my life-next time just enjoy-good luck

Offline fallentrees1321

I mean the first rule is if you are spooked then walk away . And without being there I dont know how sketch it seemed .

But from how it has been described it sounds like nothing to have worried about . Ive walked into punts before with police cars parked outside etc . As long as you dont act suspiciously you will seem like a perfectly normal person doing normal things .

On another note I personally  wont park in any locations dictated by prossies , and I even check out locations that they advise . Only time I would follow their recommendation is if it was a busy car park like a retail park or something . If they say something like park in x place  and walk round to the flat and x place is a hella sketch secluded street not a cat in hells chance I would do that .

Offline hillingdonpete

What would have done if you didnt drive to her?
Why would you want to park where you were told to?

Give you head a shake mate.