Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What would you have done?  (Read 1671 times)

Offline JonJones86

Hi everyone. I am Just home from an unsuccessful punt and I want to know if others would of dealt with this the same way?

So this morning I decided I fancied a punt.  Open up the AW search and see who is working today

I see a girl based in Stoke that I have been wanting to meet for a while but schedules never matched up before. So at about 11.30am I call and we organise a meet for 1.30

I send an AW booking request and she sends me a text with location details and reconfirmed cost

All good so far

I don't do a lot of punting but I do try to follow a routine when doing it.  I try to get to the area instructed about 15minutes early and have a drive around the block to match sure it's all good and I feel comfortable leaving my car where instructed as I do drive a company car

Today this is where the issue started.  I got to the location and could see exactly where instructed to park but I drove past just to get a good look around. I get about 500  meters passed the location and approach a no entry one way stem so I pull over and turnaround and park at the top of the hill.  As I do a local council CCTV Camera van with ANPR parks up on the other side of the road from me.  About 400meters from the location.  This was a straight road and the camera had line of sight down the whole hill.

I sat there for 5 minutes but it looked to me as though the van was going no where.  As mentioned I drive a company car so at this point the punt is not worth the risk of me being seen on CCTV entering a house where possibly a known WG lives after getting out of my company vehicle.

I sent a message to the girl explaining what happened and apologising but telling her I was cancelling

Now she was very annoyed and of course I get it. She probably deals with punters not turning up and sending her a million and one lies about what happened.  So I'm not surprised when I receive a few texts with a load of abuse.  She thinks that the van is far enough away and I'm just making stuff up and no doubt I'll get left a negative review on AW but ultimately I'm not too bothered about that. It's up to her if she doesn't want to believe me and to be honest I can understand  where her scepticism and frustration comes from

Anyway- my question to you all, was I too cautious???? Am I just being a whimp??? Should I have just gone and done the punt anyway so as to not let down the WG??? Or was I right to walk away???

Online Dipper

Carried on regardless.

Just invent some reason you were in the area as a back up plan beforehand.

Offline JonJones86

Less worried about car being in area and more about camera having me entering premises of a known WG. Then them using my car registrations to try and find me and coming across company I work for

vw

Would not have bothered me, what the fuck does a known WG's address mean?  When you put her address i google does it say prossies house?    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

As for the WG, who is it?   Or are  you too wimpy to share that too?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Online WARSZAWA16

Hi everyone. I am Just home from an unsuccessful punt and I want to know if others would of dealt with this the same way?

So this morning I decided I fancied a punt.  Open up the AW search and see who is working today

I see a girl based in Stoke that I have been wanting to meet for a while but schedules never matched up before. So at about 11.30am I call and we organise a meet for 1.30

I send an AW booking request and she sends me a text with location details and reconfirmed cost

All good so far

I don't do a lot of punting but I do try to follow a routine when doing it.  I try to get to the area instructed about 15minutes early and have a drive around the block to match sure it's all good and I feel comfortable leaving my car where instructed as I do drive a company car

Today this is where the issue started.  I got to the location and could see exactly where instructed to park but I drove past just to get a good look around. I get about 500  meters passed the location and approach a no entry one way stem so I pull over and turnaround and park at the top of the hill.  As I do a local council CCTV Camera van with ANPR parks up on the other side of the road from me.  About 400meters from the location.  This was a straight road and the camera had line of sight down the whole hill.

I sat there for 5 minutes but it looked to me as though the van was going no where.  As mentioned I drive a company car so at this point the punt is not worth the risk of me being seen on CCTV entering a house where possibly a known WG lives after getting out of my company vehicle.

I sent a message to the girl explaining what happened and apologising but telling her I was cancelling

Now she was very annoyed and of course I get it. She probably deals with punters not turning up and sending her a million and one lies about what happened.  So I'm not surprised when I receive a few texts with a load of abuse.  She thinks that the van is far enough away and I'm just making stuff up and no doubt I'll get left a negative review on AW but ultimately I'm not too bothered about that. It's up to her if she doesn't want to believe me and to be honest I can understand  where her scepticism and frustration comes from

Anyway- my question to you all, was I too cautious???? Am I just being a whimp??? Should I have just gone and done the punt anyway so as to not let down the WG??? Or was I right to walk away???

In answer to your final questions - yes, yes, yes and no. Also, why couldn't you have just parked somewhere else? Did you not just get cold feet and are using all this as an excuse?

Online Dipper

Get in there.

You’re over thinking this one.

Online Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I am confused!!!
The council sent a van to watch the door of a WG?
Or you have to do an illegal manoeuvre to get to see her?

Online Waterhouse

Yes.
Yes.
Yes and yes.
No.

As has been said many times before, this game is not for the faint-hearted.

Offline Spencer Fobby

Would have spelt the headline correctly ... (HAVE not OF.)
Banned reason: Abuse of mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline TKovac

You could have parked anywhere else. Did the wench in question live on craggy Island. There would have been a dozen other places you coukd have parked if you were worried about "being on camera" your a punter not Justin fuckin Beiber
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise

Lord Gwyn

My job involves me visiting people in their homes and sometimes tracing people. I always look at the road on street view beforehand and park around the corner and walk back. If that had been me I would have parked elsewhere and walked there. I do understand your caution but sometimes risks are worth it.

Offline hungrypunt

Drive off, park somewhere else go in, empty your balls.
OR if you get cold feet

Make a story u that you saw an ANPR van, then post on here that it was true before she posts about you on AW that way youll have a back up story for when she calls you out on AW  for being over whimpy.

Oh wait ? !  :sarcastic:

Offline nigel4498

I rarely drive to a punt but when I do I park where I want to and not where a whore tells me to park.
BTW, yes you’re being a wimp.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 04:18:27 pm by nigel4498 »

Online Marmalade

So wear an old jacket with a fucking hood.

Look, it’s called punting. Win some lose some. Learn from mistakes. Figure ways round it.

Online Marmalade

And btw. You’ve made 10 posts that are actually wimp posts. You can lurk and learn. No problem. But maybe you need to get out more, sit in your company car by yourself thinking through strategies and what-ifs. There’s thousands of fucking prostitutes. No two situations are exactly the same. If you get a dud, for whatever reason, get over it. Move on.

Offline JonJones86

Hey listen I knew full well I could get some shit for it. But why would I make it up?  I know the girl is going to give me a negative review on AW. Who cares. If that bothered me so much I’d just make a new profile. Not like that’s hard. One of the common things I notice about this site is those who are moaning about lurkers or when someone posts that they don’t post enough. Get over yourselves. Your not better than anyone else just because you lost on here regularly. I was genuinely interested in others opinions. I’ve taken note of them and will learn from them. Maybe I was over thinking it. Maybe I was over cautious. O well move on

Offline JamesKW

The only time I ever drive to punts I park in a nearby street and walk from there.

Online Marmalade

We don’t care if you made it up or not.

It’s simply as boring and hypothetical as an actual troll post. It’s you that that really needs to get over yourself, get a feel of the situation and make a fucking decision, like a man. If you have anything to actually report then I’m sure everyone might be interested.  :dash:

Waldorf salad

The council van, if it was council, mlre likely parking enforcement, is only there to fine you for parking illegally. Unless you were breaking their rules, there was nothing to worry about. End of

Offline AnthG

What would you of done?

I feel comfortable leaving my car where instructed as I do drive a company car

What I would have done.

1. Never use the AW booking request system, it's not fit for purpose. And many girls don't even look at it and know it exists too. The best thing you can do is just phone the number that the girl will likely have on her profile the days she is working and book via that. Or send her a text on that number. Do not use the AW booking system.

2. Never, ever, ever park your car where the girl tells you to. That advice is multiplied by factors of thousands towards punters like you using a company vehicle. There have been so many cases of registration number hoarding and outing by WGs towards punters by that sole practice alone.

I am not suggesting this will happen to you now so don't worry, but if this girl happens to turn out be a total psycho and you cancelled on her, and she seen you and your company car given where she told you to park. She has the exact means to get revenge onto you now from this. Where she wouldn't have if you parked away from where she said.

Park a few streets from the girl and walk every time for a punt.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online WARSZAWA16

Hey listen I knew full well I could get some shit for it. But why would I make it up?  I know the girl is going to give me a negative review on AW. Who cares. If that bothered me so much I’d just make a new profile. Not like that’s hard. One of the common things I notice about this site is those who are moaning about lurkers or when someone posts that they don’t post enough. Get over yourselves. Your not better than anyone else just because you lost on here regularly. I was genuinely interested in others opinions. I’ve taken note of them and will learn from them. Maybe I was over thinking it. Maybe I was over cautious. O well move on

Right. As you say, move on. Sorry to state the obvious though but if you are really that worried and concerned about the car situation why not use public transport and/or a cab. It's been done before! 

Offline hungrypunt

Maybe I was over thinking it. Maybe I was over cautious. O well move on

Defo, just like your over thinking this thread, we can all get shit at the start Lurkers even more so.

Offline Avg_Joe

I may have been tempted to send a text explaining the cctv van, so explain may be late as parking elsewhere, out of sight of the van, andkept my head down when entering the premises
Banned reason: White knight.

Online Marmalade

Online Marmalade

There’s a rule that applies to prossies as well: if you are tempted to make an excuse, you’d better make it a believable one. Short text:  “Problem with the car. Cant make it. Apologies”. Easier for everyone.

No-one’s interested in your ‘situation’ — only that you didn’t turn up.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 05:17:14 pm by Marmalade »

Online WARSZAWA16

I may have been tempted to send a text explaining the cctv van, so explain may be late as parking elsewhere, out of sight of the van, andkept my head down when entering the premises

Maybe it turns out that the man in the CCTV van was in the area to see the girl too......

Online finn5555

You sound like a right pussy  :thumbsdown:

Offline Winker121

What I would have done.

1. Never use the AW booking request system, it's not fit for purpose. And many girls don't even look at it and know it exists too. The best thing you can do is just phone the number that the girl will likely have on her profile the days she is working and book via that. Or send her a text on that number. Do not use the AW booking system.

2. Never, ever, ever park your car where the girl tells you to. That advice is multiplied by factors of thousands towards punters like you using a company vehicle. There have been so many cases of registration number hoarding and outing by WGs towards punters by that sole practice alone.

I am not suggesting this will happen to you now so don't worry, but if this girl happens to turn out be a total psycho and you cancelled on her, and she seen you and your company car given where she told you to park. She has the exact means to get revenge onto you now from this. Where she wouldn't have if you parked away from where she said.

Park a few streets from the girl and walk every time for a punt.

Sound advice in my opinion.  Good to see you back in circulation Mr G

Offline Avg_Joe

Maybe it turns out that the man in the CCTV van was in the area to see the girl too......

LOL.... too funny
Banned reason: White knight.

Offline CockMonster

I think AnthG hit the nail on the head with his advice above, I would only add the following:

1.  Don't park in public shopping centre car parks or hotel car parks with CCTV nearby unless you know for sure that locals do that a lot - for example a 2 hour free car park everyone uses instead of the pay-and-display.

2.  Never park where they say for reasons AnthG mentioned as well as the fact that Sergei could be nearby planning to check if you left it unlocked by accident or even have a go at getting in themselves (with force) to get at the valuables that you wisely left in the car because you didn't want the WG looking for them by rifling through your clothing when you went to wash up.

[Note this happened to me in Maidstone, was quite funny watching the English WG contort herself into weird arguments of "oh that's terrible i don't know him, but like don't shout or go down or stop him or anything..."]

Side-note:  A lot of stick given to OP here (sad to see) but to back him up this is a situation I would be scared of and would have made tracks also.  On the odd occasion I've seen police cars lurking and bailed, even though I imagine it's unlikely they were there staking out a WG apartment.  it might be only a 1% risk, but that means in a 100 punts of taking those risks you're gonna come up fucked at least once.  So I don't even take 1% risks, what's the point?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 08:03:37 pm by CockMonster »

Online Marmalade

Side-note:  A lot of stick given to OP here (sad to see) but to back him up this is a situation I would be scared of and would have made tracks also.  On the odd occasion I've seen police cars lurking and bailed, even though I imagine it's unlikely they were there staking out a WG apartment.  it might be only a 1% risk, but that means in a 100 punts of taking those risks you're gonna come up fucked at least once.  So I don't even take 1% risks, what's the point?

Fair enough. Maybe my comments were a little harsh?  It takes me more back to the days of yore and cruising for streetwalkers in Glasgow's 'good 'ol days'.  :D

I think most of it is common sense and he's making too big a deal out of a non-event. But maybe such things as Anth suggested aren't so obvious to a newbie.

Offline CockMonster

Fair enough. Maybe my comments were a little harsh?  It takes me more back to the days of yore and cruising for streetwalkers in Glasgow's 'good 'ol days'.  :D

I think most of it is common sense and he's making too big a deal out of a non-event. But maybe such things as Anth suggested aren't so obvious to a newbie.

:unknown: just I think the situation he was in may be a bit of a newbie mistake, but the advice given here of 'go in anyway, what's the worst that can happen?!' was not great at all.

I recall a thread on here (will try to find it now) where police were called to a hotel because of a WG kicking off and the guy's face and car reg were seen on CCTV and police rocked up at his house to interview him.  Maybe a UKP boogey-man story but shit like that scares the hell out of me, and I've looked here for some valuable gems of advice to avoid being caught in a situation like that.

To that end I have a stock story that I hope to never one day have to pull out of my arse, but it's a plausible reason as to why I would be at a random block of flats going into a WG flat (assuming they already know that) with a wad of cash.  That's plan D tho, with Plans A-C being to never have to go try it. [and no i'm not sharing what it is, make up your own!  :dance: haha]

Offline Heph

Would have spelt the headline correctly ... (HAVE not OF.)

...s'right!

Nobody wouldn't of wanted to of got catched out doing that.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 08:29:55 pm by Heph »

Offline Buttons

It’s an ANPR camera van. There’s noting to worry about as long as you are insured, taxed, mot’d if applicable and the car ain’t stolen. They are there to catch scum bags who don’t play by the rules as far owning and using a car goes. They aren’t there to film you getting your knob wet.

You should have got on with it and fucked the SP you had arranged to see. Now she’s pissed off with you, and probably won’t see you.

Offline AnthG

Thinking further on your question. You should have just messaged her and said you'd be a bit late and then found somewhere else to park a few streets away. The girl would have been fine with it. And if not, she would have then been cancelling on you.

Most girls give the illusion they are busy as a selling tactic but the reality is you'd have likely been the only guy she seen that morning, or best only one of two and she'd have given good time between the two of you for this very reason.

She would have waited easily for you to find somewhere else to park and gladly gave you the full time and seen you on your way afterwards happy that she got your money.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online David1970

Always park out of sight of the WG flat/house, when going back to your car always walk past it then double back to make sure no one if following you.

If you were worried about the camera, keep your head down and don't look at the camera.

Growing a pair of balls might help you :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

If its an unfamiliar area I google map it - look to see where I can park. As AnthG says never park where SP says. Indeed I will walk several 100 yds from park up to SPs place.  :hi:

Loki

There’s a rule that applies to prossies as well: if you are tempted to make an excuse, you’d better make it a believable one. Short text:  “Problem with the car. Cant make it. Apologies”. Easier for everyone.

No-one’s interested in your ‘situation’ — only that you didn’t turn up.

+1

it's simple if you want it to be.... no need for all the fucking drama llama

Offline CamJon

Punting isn't illegal in the uk, why would the fucking council go all csi on you. Jesus wept lol :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Online Steely Dan

What CamJon said.

You can go fuck whores if you want.  What are you afraid of, is your OH a super villain from a comic book or something?

Offline Herts_Outcaller

What would I have done?

I'd have stuck my dick in the bitch

and yes, that is my answer to everything.

I've not even been as careful as everyone else apparently parking miles away. But with this info on outing I'll probably make it 30 metres or so along the road to get out of the way of any home CCTV.

The police or council will certainly never be "staking you out". It's not even illegal anyway in most cases.

Offline fairfield

Always park out of sight of the WG flat/house, when going back to your car always walk past it then double back to make sure no one if following you.

If you were worried about the camera, keep your head down and don't look at the camera.

Growing a pair of balls might help you :hi:
Great advice, but spoilt a little by the last bit. Imho, the phrase there are old punters and bold punters, but no old, bold punters - equally applies to our hobby.
And i'd add to the above, NEVER park in the same street as the wgs.

Learnt this lesson the hard way. Came out of an extremely visible Rom brothel in Liverpool(they had xmas lights on at night, every night, to mark the place for gods sake.) to find a large shiny coach bolt screwed into the tread of my front tyre.
I'd walked around the block to reach my car because i was spooked by the raucous queue awaiting admittance - i didnt want these loud and leery fellow punters to clock what car i was driving. So instead of walking straight down the road to my car, approaching it from the back, and driving away - instead i came around the corner approaching it from the front and could see straight away the fat shiny new bolt in the front tyre.
After twisting it out, i drove away smartly only to see in the rear mirror a householder come rushing out from a house opposite my parked car - with a video camera stuck to his face. He brazenly stood in the middle of the road, his shirt sleeves flapping, filming my receding car. I think my approach from the 'wrong' direction had caught him off balance.
I did seriously consider going back to return the 'favour' of the bolt (he had 2 cars vulnerably parked in his garden) - but at my age i am well past those types of fun and games.
And sadly within six months the brothel closed for good. Guess the concerned citizens had collected enough video evidence by then. Pity, because i am pretty sure that the £60/hr brothel kept local pro$$ies prices down - even if the service often wasnt up to much.

Playing safe doesnt mean just wearing a rubber.   

Offline CheeseBoard

If true, it sounds to me like you bottled it and are looking for a reason to justify not turning up. Knowing that the prossie will give you feedback on AW (and may be either a member or lurker on here), you've put on here to gather support and make it out as a justified reason.

For a start, you should never park where the prossie tells you.  You scout the area on Google map and look for somewhere close and safe to park.

It is a creative and amusing, I'll give you that  :D

Offline scutty brown

The council van, if it was council, mlre likely parking enforcement, is only there to fine you for parking illegally. Unless you were breaking their rules, there was nothing to worry about. End of

Council surveillance vans are often funded by Police/Council Partnerships and are used to monitor anti-community behaviour. Brothels can get lumped into that category, especially if there are worries about trafficking or drugs. If I'd been there I would have assumed there was a risk (not a certainty) that the place was being assessed for a bust at some time in the future. OP was in a business car - if that was me I'd have driven away and not looked back and NOT called the girl to explain. If I'd been in my own car I would have probably parked in a different street and then walked to the door and taken the risk. Remember - the camera van probably won't be there on the day of a raid as it gives warning.
But the story gives weight to one general philosophy: never park on the same road as the house, whatever instructions you are given

Offline rocket88

I always park some distance away from the location of the punt and I make sure I have a plausible excuse for being in the area.

Offline JonJones86

Just to clear a few things up here

I was never going to park where the WG had told me too. I was simply driving past to get my bearings and then look for somewhere else to park. It’s at this point I saw the camera van

Secondly I’m not looking for anyone’s validation to give me an excuse. I don’t need an excuse. I made my decision and did what I wanted too in that moment of time. I only text the girl because I didn’t want to be one of those that doesn’t show up to appointments made

The only reason for this thread was to get an understanding of how other, probably more experienced punters, would of acted in the same situation.

Posters are often moaning about people who don’t post on here and then when someone new does they just get dogs abuse. Bit counter productive really

Finally, after reading through all this there seems to be some really good snippets of advice for anyone inexperienced at punting. So thank you for that. Some things that I will definitely consider in future.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Less worried about car being in area and more about camera having me entering premises of a known WG. Then them using my car registrations to try and find me and coming across company I work for

Total nonsense.   :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

It is not illegal to visit a prostitute.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

vw

Posters are often moaning about people who don’t post on here and then when someone new does they just get dogs abuse. Bit counter productive really

What abuse Mr Fragile?   :unknown: