Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How far will you travel for a booking?  (Read 423 times)

Offline pawg_lover

I have been thinking about traveling further for bookings, what is a good travel distance for a booking? 
Also transport delays and arriving late could be a issue.

I'm thinking the maximum I will travel is four hours, Is that to much?

Offline BRB22

I can’t travel far for booking because of my disability when I punt I try and just one bus if possible. I’ve never done an outcall before though.

Offline old fart

Living in a punting desert, it starts with  at least a 80 mile round trip unless I am going to central Birmingham then it is the train (just done it once but planning another trip in a couple of months). My last punt was a round trip of 110 miles and I am in the process of booking her again need I say anymore about the experience :rolleyes: :yahoo: :thumbsup:

Yes would consider further if very good reviews

Offline Jimmy1771

I used to be prepared to travel quite some way for punts, to find the perfect WG for me. But I’ve got over that, and will tend to only visit WGs that are close by to me. Seeing a certain WG is not worth me wasting half my day traveling.

If I see a WG I like that’s a good distance away, il usually just add them to the hotlist, as somewhere down the line there’s a chance they’ll be in my area at some point anyways.

Offline pawg_lover

Living in a punting desert, it starts with  at least a 80 mile round trip unless I am going to central Birmingham then it is the train (just done it once but planning another trip in a couple of months). My last punt was a round trip of 110 miles and I am in the process of booking her again need I say anymore about the experience :rolleyes: :yahoo: :thumbsup:

Yes would consider further if very good reviews
With regards to arranging a booking how do you determine the time of booking? Transport delays can happen and my main concern is arriving late.

Offline old fart

With regards to arranging a booking how do you determine the time of booking? Transport delays can happen and my main concern is arriving late.

I usually allow at least an extra half an hour and park up in a lay-by within 5 miles of the destination, for rural locations, closer for urban and often do a drive by of the post code. Using a train I would get one earlier (again at least half an hour, more likely and hour) than I need and have a coffee in a cafe. I also check the postcode area on google maps and information from previous reviews, for the last punt I had identified the property before I got the detailed instructions. Out of courtesy when making the booking I inform the WG that I am travelling some distance and if delayed I will text them, had not a problem on the one occasion I was delayed by 15 minutes. I normally book for a two hours and would not consider anything less than an hour, what is the point if driving for over two hours return. 

Offline Wonderwall_m1

I don't like to travel too far, but the occasional punting trip is nice.

Offline salty28

Travelling from Edinburgh to Glasgow is pretty much a must for me as no local options. Furthest i have travelled was to Gateshead to see Justine Douleur just prior to her retirement hence no review, definately miss that one.