Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: UK T-Girl Reviews - suggestion for admin  (Read 12100 times)

vw

Relax, why are you tranny lovers so tetchy, if you want to shag other blokes that's fine, just don't get upset if others don't share your homosexual tendancies  :hi:

Seems this post triggered one into getting the boot.     :lol: :lol:

Path to Zion

I've been with a couple of TS ladies in the past. I'm very open minded and like to try out new experiences although it's been awhile since my last one but having a section of the website dedicated to discussing and reviewing transsexual ladies would definitely be a huge help. I welcome this idea.  :thumbsup:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Admin, please keep the trannies away from the "normal" sections 🙏🏻
hear here

James999

Have you ever barebacked a fat old tranny?   

Would he actually know  :unknown:

Offline whiskyfan

I avoid trannies.

Then don't read the reviews either. It's not difficult. :rolleyes:

vw

where do the lying cunts that pretend they are female go the then? 

Offline whiskyfan

where do the lying cunts that pretend they are female go the then?
Not sure what your question is. :unknown:

vw

Not sure what your question is. :unknown:

fake females that lie about birth sex, would those deceptions need to go on the gay/man/ts reviews board or straight? 

Offline whiskyfan

fake females that lie about birth sex, would those deceptions need to go on the gay/man/ts reviews board or straight?

Ah, different topic and not what I was replying to.
If you go back a few posts in this thread, he and others have said they'd prefer a separate section so that they could "avoid" having the TS reviews in the normal boards. Simple solution to that, no matter where they are, is don't read the TS reviews. Easy enough as most are clearly marked in the title these days.

vw

Ah, different topic and not what I was replying to.
If you go back a few posts in this thread, he and others have said they'd prefer a separate section so that they could "avoid" having the TS reviews in the normal boards. Simple solution to that, no matter where they are, is don't read the TS reviews. Easy enough as most are clearly marked in the title these days.

ever noticed a problem in the past or currently, then again people like to make them surrounding this topic.

Are you saying only PC people that know their pronouns should be allowed on these new parts?    :unknown:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 08:54:15 pm by vw »

Offline Gordon Bennett

Surely just starting a TS thread, a bit like the thread(s) for Massage Parlours, would suffice? Can't see it needs "special handling"..... there are enough sections already. As for reviews, just bung them in the appropriate geographic location.
Expecting to have TS content (or any content for that matter) ringfenced and immune from trolling, banter and ridicule is unrealistic on UKP in my view - you have to accept that all threads are fair game for comment/opinion subject to the general rules about civility towards each other.

Offline whiskyfan

ever noticed a problem in the past or currently, then again people like to make them surrounding this topic.

Are you saying only PC people that know their pronouns should be allowed on these new parts?    :unknown:

No, I'm saying (and I may be wrong) that it appears that some people don't want to venture onto these new parts, should they be generated. Admin may have other ideas, but as far as I'm concerned any TS sub-forum should be visible to anyone and I don't see how you could police access to a section like that anyway.

Offline TomTank

It's looking like a good idea to me:

1. It would multiply the number of T-girl reviews, because it would become the main UK resource and snowball effect - good for the site, good for punters who want to do research

2. It would clearly be a T-girl section and no need for those who aren't interested to accidentally read something that offends them

I can see the idea also applying to other areas, such as dominatrixes, BBWs, MMF meets etc, but each would need their own section, because part of it is the SEO / snowball effect of attracting reviewers.
Maybe some of the other areas wouldn't justify their own section in the same way though, e.g. a girl offering MMF would also offer standard punts whereas a T-girl doesn't also offer genetic girl punts.

vw

No, I'm saying (and I may be wrong) that it appears that some people don't want to venture onto these new parts, should they be generated. Admin may have other ideas, but as far as I'm concerned any TS sub-forum should be visible to anyone and I don't see how you could police access to a section like that anyway.
Sounds like a request for a safe space to me.  What next trigger warnings.   :lol: :lol:

Offline whiskyfan

Sounds like a request for a safe space to me.  What next trigger warnings.   :lol: :lol:

Yep, keeps the main board safe for those who don't want to accidentally read about dicks. :D

vw

Yep, keeps the main board safe for those who don't want to accidentally read about dicks. :D

I thought it was more about protecting gays in denial from opinions and giving them a safe place.  It does seem the closet/curious are the ones that get wound up and triggered more than those not interested historically.

I see lots of projection going on here, funny as fuck IMO.   :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 09:18:53 pm by vw »

Offline whiskyfan

I thought it was more about protecting gays in denial from opinions and giving them a safe place.  It does seem the closet/curious are the ones that get wound up and triggered more than those not interested historically.

I see lots of projection going on here, funny as fuck IMO.   :lol: :lol:

There does appear to be an element of the former going on. However, as someone who has posted a couple of TS reviews on the main board I'm not really bothered either way. If it increases the number of TS reviews from other members, then IMO it would be a good thing.

On a practical level though, wonder would all existing TS reviews be moved to the new section and how much work would that be for admin or the helpers?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Expecting to have TS content (or any content for that matter) ringfenced and immune from trolling, banter and ridicule is unrealistic on UKP in my view .

I didn’t expect that for one minute, just a separate section so that tranny haters could avoid reading it, James999 will Troll you if even if you are “Scotch” so he will love the tranny section.

James999

I'm obsessed with James999 and mention him whenever I can

Weird, very weird  :unknown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

It's looking like a good idea to me:

1. It would multiply the number of T-girl reviews, because it would become the main UK resource and snowball effect - good for the site, good for punters who want to do research

Good point but maybe you could have avoided the expression “snowball” —— if you know what I mean. :music:

Offline Jimmyredcab

On a practical level though, wonder would all existing TS reviews be moved to the new section and how much work would that be for admin or the helpers?

No need in my opinion, just start fresh from day one.    :drinks:

Offline Jimmyredcab

That's exactly my point, where do you draw the line?

That’s for Admin to decide, so far he has not ruled it out.  :hi:

Offline smiths

How about a section for UK T-Girl reviews straight off the main menu?

1. The sites that used to provide TS reviews have closed and it's badly needed
2. It's very clear for homophobes and they can no longer accidentally be gay in the main review section
3. This site already has SEO and momentum, so it could quickly become the resource that is needed to replace the ones that have been lost? I'm no expert but I think there are a lot of people searching UM T Girl reviews etc.

I see admin has posted, my only interest in these men is when they don't inform punters they are men so they have the choice to book them or not. Be honest and advertise as a TS.

I do not read the trans reviews. But it is the problem of not always being sure that the lady I might meet is actually a born female! I am not the only one with this fear.

Offline whiskyfan

I do not read the trans reviews. But it is the problem of not always being sure that the lady I might meet is actually a born female! I am not the only one with this fear.

Would think that would be the least of your worries. At least there's no chance of getting a post-op TS pregnant.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Would think that would be the least of your worries. At least there's no chance of getting a post-op TS pregnant.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

mrhappypants

My 2p’s worth, no need.

The guide recommends indicating TS SP’s by writing TS in the title of the review - job done.

The far more serious issue, which the thread proposal does not address, is of (i) transsexuals passing themselves off as genetic females to straight punters, and (ii) reviews/ touts of transsexuals that collude with this deception by not identifying SP’s who are transsexual.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I do not read the trans reviews.

I don’t read your reviews, many times it has put me off my lunch.

No offence meant.  :drinks:

Offline Jimmyredcab

My 2p’s worth, no need.

The guide recommends indicating TS SP’s by writing TS in the title of the review - job done.

The far more serious issue, which the thread proposal does not address, is of (i) transsexuals passing themselves off as genetic females to straight punters, and (ii) reviews/ touts of transsexuals that collude with this deception by not identifying SP’s who are transsexual.

I think you will find that the vast majority of transsexuals still have a cock, don’t we already have a thread on TS pro$$ies masquerading as women.    :unknown:

I don’t read your reviews, many times it has put me off my lunch.

No offence meant.  :drinks:
Mutual, I do not read your reviews. Nor do I read James' reviews.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Think this is a great idea as there was a huge pool of reviews of British based tgirl son another site before it closed down.

For me a tgirl section would be good because there are some easily offended people on her. ie jamess999 and virtualwater. Probably both the same guy if not both clearly trolls. But I think trolls have they place on forums, better than having idiots that just throw abuse and threats. Love the trolls gives them meaning and sometimes they offer readers a new way of thinking.

vw

Think this is a great idea as there was a huge pool of reviews of British based tgirl son another site before it closed down.

For me a tgirl section would be good because there are some easily offended people on her. ie jamess999 and virtualwater. Probably both the same guy if not both clearly trolls. But I think trolls have they place on forums, better than having idiots that just throw abuse and threats. Love the trolls gives them meaning and sometimes they offer readers a new way of thinking.

Yep you seem easily offended as per the mike  thread and quick to make stuff up here to suit your little agenda.  What was your old name here?   
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 12:34:50 am by vw »

Offline Hotdogboy88

Don’t know where you get you info from but you rarely deal in facts. But I said in other posts everyone entitled to an opinion I said that you have your uses as well.  But why would someone want to offend them selves by reading something they don’t like??

vw

Don’t know where you get you info from but you rarely deal in facts. But I said in other posts everyone entitled to an opinion I said that you have your uses as well.  But why would someone want to offend them selves by reading something they don’t like??

You have zero use IMO,

Does seem you are gay, that might explain why you were white knighting mikethetout?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:  Will he be reviewing you? 

Offline smiths

My 2p’s worth, no need.

Indeed, a matter I posted about above, this is what interests me about this subject.

Offline Hotdogboy88

You have zero use IMO,

Does seem you are gay, that might explain why you were white knighting mikethetout?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:  Will he be reviewing you?

Insults a gain second time today. Please I’m not trying to beat you so no need to feel like you losing and have only insults left.

Be more re accurate to call me bi as I sleep with women as well so can’t be gay. Lol which ever label works for you best up to you mate. A bit of advice virtualwater I know easier said than done but try to stop being so easily offended you feel less angry. There’s a whole world out there you can’t control go have a look at it. I shan’t be commenting any more as the insults prove I’m right. Night night.

Offline kyuss33

In all honesty, threads like this prove why a TS section or even site needs to be separate. Nobody cares if you think they aren't girls, if you think that it's gay etc etc but it doesn't stop people flooding in to mouth off and ruin the thread.

bcj666

Stop using the word girls, they are men
Make a sub-section for gay punts cos that’s what they are

mrhappypants

I think you will find...

The point is that I would rather not... :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

Stop using the word girls, they are men
Make a sub-section for gay punts cos that’s what they are

You have summed up why there is a need for a separate section, tranny haters like yourself can simply avoid it.     :hi:

Gay men don’t go with trannies, they prefer 100% men.   :hi:

but it doesn't stop people flooding in to mouth off and ruin the thread.
mouth off? ATM or OWO/CIM maybe.

Offline datwabbit

My 2p’s worth, no need.

But that could form the rules.  The SA thread is there to review, assist and inform about scammers. Similar rules could be in place.

Offline Donbe

Why does anyone even listen to/interact with James999? 14k posts, no reviews and does nothing but troll.

Offline OakTree

My 2p’s worth, no need.

Quite agree. 

As for a separate TS section I’m not bothered one way or the other. If I see TS in the review title I don’t read it. It’s of no interest to me.

Offline TomTank

I'm not looking for a safe space - I just think it would be good for the site and good for punters that like this activity.
I think it needs its own section to generate the interest and SEO.

And if there were a way of promoting it on the old American site we used to frequent, then it would be a massive win/win. I would certainly post a message over there to tell people where to put their reviews that the US site no longer offers.

Offline Marmalade

And another section for barebackers  :unknown:

And then when the forum is full of numerous different categories they will complain that they are discriminated against and demand a single inclusive forum  :wacko:

I’m very much for a return to pre-christian values, fuck who you want how you want (as long as the other person is willing). No difference. Yet if the high proportion of threads was about gays, TS-lovers, fatties, oldies, and trolls publicising such little-in-demand categories, the board will simply have no further interest for me.

You have summed up why there is a need for a separate section, tranny haters like yourself can simply avoid it.     :hi:

Gay men don’t go with trannies, they prefer 100% men.   :hi:

If a man wears a wig and heels that does not make them a woman, so if another guy decides to fuck them up the bum then that is still a man, so they are engaging in homosexuality activities.

GAY or BI  they are not straight.

Why does anyone even listen to/interact with James999? 14k posts, no reviews and does nothing but troll.

If you feel so strongly about it why dnt you either place him on ignore or report him ?????