Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shagtastic fun with Horny Slutty Girl SW1  (Read 2161 times)

Hornydevil247

External Link/Members Only

Comms

Finally got to see Horny Slutty Girl after recommendations from Mr PW and John_N so many thanks to both. :hi:

Sent Kasia a text asking about availability, received a quick reply from Kasia and we agreed a mutual time and I confirmed by sending her a booking via AW.

I made my second booking directly after finishing my first so I cannot fault I Kasia's comms.

Venue

Nice Studio apartment with a short walk of Pimlico Tube Station.

Shower offered and taken on both punts.

Punt 1 Thursday

Arrived to see Kasia dressed in a short skirt, bra and black hold ups, totally slutty in my eyes. Started with a stand up session of DFK, feeling each other up and stripped each other off followed by Kasia dropping to her knees and giving my cock an awesome blow job and my balls a good licking and suckling.

Action moved to the bed with me giving her pussy some tongue action and sliding a couple of fingers into her wet pussy and making her lick her own pussy juices from my fingers before slipping a condom on and shagging Kasia with her on top and switching to missionary and popping for the first time.

Brief rest and chat followed by more DFK and a session of 69 with me sliding a finger into both her arse and pussy.

Kasia excels at giving a wet sloppy blow job and deepthroat as well as giving my balls a good seeing too. Finally shot my second load into her mouth.

We both cleaned up and the fun resumed with more DFK and I gave her tits some much need attention with my tongue before going down on her pussy and slipping a finger in which made her very wet. On with a condom and shagged her first in doggy in front of her mirror and switched to missionary before shooting my load again.

Punt 2 Saturday

Trekked down from Colindale to Pimlico for the second punt of the day with Kasia.

Started with DFK and fun switched to the sofa with me sitting down and Kasia on her knees giving me another great wet sloppy blowjob and ball sucking skills. I was desperate to fuck her so on with a condom and I shagged Kasia in doggy with her bent over leaning up against her wall and then in missionary on her floor before shooting my load.

More DFK and oral both ways, fingering her pussy and shagged her on the bed with her on top and shooting my load again.

A brief rest and chat. Fun started again with a session of 69 licking out her pussy and rubbing her clit and ended shooting my load again in her mouth.

I asked Kasia if she had any toys and I saw she had a vibrating egg.

I asked cheekily if she would like to be DP so I lubed up the egg and inserted it into her arse and played with the remote control increasing the vibration whilst she gave me a blow job to get me hard again.

On with a condom and shagged Kasia in missionary with the vibration egg at full blast in her arse till I shot my load again.

Summary

Two great filthy punts in two days with Kasia. Great service provider with a great attitude. I WOULD not hesitate to recommend her to other punters.  :thumbsup:

Already planning on a duo with HSG and Hot Ameera.

HD  :diablo:

password02

A double in double time - Nice -  :hi:

Saw her a few months back and she was good -

Positive review from me and I am glad you enjoyed.

Seems HD is on a roll !!!

marty_mcfly

Great review as usual by HD. One for the hot list.

john_n

Good to see you are back in the saddle again HD

Top girl and in my opinion one of the best

slow and low

She definitely does ball sucking, I enquired a few months ago on a text to her but she said ball sucking was a no go.