Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations near Euston  (Read 648 times)

Offline Oracle17

Hi everyone

Stuck in meetings meaning I won't be able to get my last train home so will be staying near Euston Station for the night. Can anybody recommend a good and reliable WG or agency I can call for a punt? Going through a phase where I'm off cougars and milfs so only under 40s please.

Thanks

Offline pepsicolaboy

Hi everyone

Stuck in meetings meaning I won't be able to get my last train home so will be staying near Euston Station for the night. Can anybody recommend a good and reliable WG or agency I can call for a punt? Going through a phase where I'm off cougars and milfs so only under 40s please.

Thanks

Depends on what time, there is a Polish flat and prob some other Polish SP near that area and Warren Street station as well

I dont know what time you thinking though.

They are quite hard to book on the fly, so prob worth calling in the day for a later appointment

This ones works in the flat in Q, its less than 1 min from Warren Street Station:

TINY Camila
External Link/Members Only

(be careful the older Spanial MILF at the same plase is a BB and avoid at all costs  :vomit:)

but I havent seen her yet but have seen others in the flat who have now moved on.

There are quite few Polish in the area. Search 'Euston' and 'Warren Street' on the other site etc

Look up reviews and intel on here before deciding, some lacklustre ones best avoided

:hi:
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 09:00:29 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline Leffelover

Offline Oracle17

Went for a Romanian I found on Vivastreet in the end for an outcall. Photos were heavily airbrushed but it was the same girl because of the tattoos. Was too horny to pull out so went ahead with in it. Will post a review shortly but an extremely underwhelming experience  :(

Offline pepsicolaboy

Went for a Romanian I found on Vivastreet in the end for an outcall. Photos were heavily airbrushed but it was the same girl because of the tattoos. Was too horny to pull out so went ahead with in it. Will post a review shortly but an extremely underwhelming experience  :(

Yes please leave a review and sorry for your bad punt.

Avoid Romanians at all costs, until your up to speed with intel on here and feel like you want to take the plunge...most are shit or YMMV