Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mastectomy  (Read 1418 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone punted with a lady who had had a mastectomy, whether with or without a reconstruction?
I would be happy to meet such a lady, geography and other opportunity issues permitting. Ne less a woman indeed.

Imagine it is a punter after a prostatectomy, that might mean the end for one of us.

Offline madeinwales56

You do have some strange tastes HP. I have experience of a lady with a mastectomy. Sadly she was the now late Mrs MIW so perhaps she doesn't count! And before anyone asks - there ain't no link ...
Good luck with your search HP. Maybe you could let us know your progress?

Offline andyrou

Hi HP, didn't Curvy Claire from Cambs have an issue with Breast Cancer, something rings a bell, not sure if she had a mastectomy though.

Looking at those pics, they are so brutal, what struck me was with modern day surgery and the highly skillful and professional surgeons you wouldn't expect so many of the scars to look how they do. I do know they have advanced forward with the reconstructive side of things and can do wonders, concerning to think maybe the best that money can buy is only available through private treatment, I don't know so maybe I shouldn't speculate.

Offline Mansell

Full marks to a WG who manages to carry on after that op. That takes real courage in my book.

ATMIV

You do have some strange tastes HP. I have experience of a lady with a mastectomy. Sadly she was the now late Mrs MIW so perhaps she doesn't count! And before anyone asks - there ain't no link ...
Good luck with your search HP. Maybe you could let us know your progress?

I take my hat off to you - for putting a bit of humour into your loss - which I must add I'm also very sorry to hear  :hi:

Offline madeinwales56

I take my hat off to you - for putting a bit of humour into your loss - which I must add I'm also very sorry to hear  :hi:

It was a long time ago now ATMIV. Thirteen years in fact.  She was a game girl right to the end despite her surgery and treatment. Banged like a barn door in a gale. Her words, not mine.

WHBStoke

Has anyone punted with a lady who had had a mastectomy, whether with or without a reconstruction?
I would be happy to meet such a lady, geography and other opportunity issues permitting. Ne less a woman indeed.

Imagine it is a punter after a prostatectomy, that might mean the end for one of us.

Fair play HP, I like to think that I will tick off a long list of different partners/WG - ie race, experiences, positions, etc, but that one never even struck me. I'm guessing they can have fake ones put in - one of the few times when fake boobs would get the thumbs up from me!  :thumbsup:

Offline regular_guy

about a year ago i'm sure there was a woman on AW who had a masectomy - she didn't show the pictures but was upfront about it on here profile.  i just cannot remember her name or location.

Offline madeinwales56

Hi HP, didn't Curvy Claire from Cambs have an issue with Breast Cancer, something rings a bell, not sure if she had a mastectomy though.

Looking at those pics, they are so brutal, what struck me was with modern day surgery and the highly skillful and professional surgeons you wouldn't expect so many of the scars to look how they do. I do know they have advanced forward with the reconstructive side of things and can do wonders, concerning to think maybe the best that money can buy is only available through private treatment, I don't know so maybe I shouldn't speculate.

If you mean Claire of Cambs who used to work out of Newmarket she definitely hasn't had a mastectomy. Both her enormous breasts are still there in all their glory. I saw her a couple of weeks ago ...

Offline andyrou

This is the Claire I was talking about, she was and I'm sure still is fucking amazing, a very sexy lady indeed.

ATMIV

It was a long time ago now ATMIV. Thirteen years in fact.  She was a game girl right to the end despite her surgery and treatment. Banged like a barn door in a gale. Her words, not mine.

In which case hats off to you both  :hi: :hi:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I'm guessing they can have fake ones put in - one of the few times when fake boobs would get the thumbs up from me!  :thumbsup:

Not always. It depends on if any natural Breast tissue is left. The size of external and internal scarring and if when healed there is room for a pocket to be made as sometimes the remaining tissue becomes attached to the muscle.  However if circumstances are right you can have decent implants fitted on the nhs and have a nipple tattooed on. If private you can have a erect nipple formed with surgery which you can then have tattooed to the right colour.   Personally I wouldn't have implants fitted and I have thought long and hard about it as two of my sisters have had to have it done (turns out I'm lucky and don't have the gene thankfully) and if I had to have gone through it I would not have put myself through elective surgery afterwards. For me it would have been too much but that is purely personal and I can fully understand why some do have implants and also why some don't

Every surgery carries risk but implants after a mastectomy carries a much higher risk of serious problems from small infections to losing all the skin in that area and having large open wounds that don't heal due to the skin being stretched so much it has become very thin

Offline winkywanky

This is the Claire I was talking about, she was and I'm sure still is fucking amazing, a very sexy lady indeed.

Wow, seen her before, around on the internet - years ago - but not for some time now. So that explains it. Poor woman! But she's bounced back, bless her.

There you go HP, not a million miles away from you?  :thumbsup:

Regarding a prostatectomy, as far as male erections go, that's game over. I wonder if orgasm is still possible though? Of course, ejaculation wouldn't be since 90% of ejaculate - plus the means of propulsion - are from the prostate.

I have never come across such a lady, it was just a well-intentioned idea which may never happen. Thank you friends for positive responses so far.

There was one lady I knew from near Leicester who was also known to former member Rochdull Lad, who retired for this reason, cancer, I would have happily still met her but she gave up. A sign of my age I can remember her face and body and smile, but now not her name. Yes now I can, Lusty Lush.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 10:58:28 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Online threechilliman

Personally it wouldn't bother me as I'm not a boobs man. If she's enthusiastic, that'll do for me. Possibly another bucket list item!

tcm

If she's enthusiastic, that'll do for me. Possibly another bucket list item!

tcm
+1
well said that man