Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork Client Notes  (Read 1415 times)

Fagin Again

On another thread on this site this was posted on 5 September:

WGs have come on here and confirmed that Client Notes was disabled by AW some time ago because some girls were abusing it. My guess is this facility was removed some time before you had your trouble.

If you haven't had any problems over the past few months booking a WG through AW I shouldn't think you have anything to worry about, and they certainly can't be added to now in any case, but as Hawkwind says, you can always get a friendly SP to check for you.

Is it correct that Client Notes has been (and indeed remains) disabled?

If so, why hasn't this information been added to, for example, the page on this site where the Adult Work explanation of how Client Notes works has been pasted?

Offline Johny Stone

You have a point but can`t come here bossing around.
Admin does more than enough already in his spare time and UKP Wiki page is updated by volunteers.
Say thanks for all the information here instead of having an attitude.

OldAdmin

If you mean why the PuntingWiki page hasn't been updated, then I don't have time, I barely have time to respond to the dozens of PMs I receive everyday.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You have a point but can`t come here bossing around.
Admin does more than enough already in his spare time and UKP Wiki page is updated by volunteers.
Say thanks for all the information here instead of having an attitude.

Totally agree.

FFS it even states in his post that it's been confirmed by WGs, what more does he want.  :dash:

Offline Happylad

His first (and only) post, and it`s just to complain about the site !!!!!

Makes you wonder a bit.

vw

His first (and only) post, and it`s just to complain about the site !!!!!

Makes you wonder a bit.
Could be autistic, and the lack of order sent him in to a demanding spin. 

SirFrank

Could be autistic, and the lack of order sent him in to a demanding spin.

Or he might just be a cunt. First post to complain. I rarely slag off other punters but that's a piss poor start to UKP but I'm sure he'll make up for it in future posts. Who does he think he is, Elton fucking John?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 08:42:23 pm by SirFrank »

cockneybstrd

Or he might just be a cunt. First post to complain. I rarely slag off other punters but that's a piss poor start to UKP but I'm sure he'll make up for it in future posts

HE i reckon this Fagin is a Fiona

Fagin Again

Oh dear.

This was not a complaint about the site!  Perhaps I should have phrased it better.  I was merely asking for information. 

The question at the end was a kind of thinking aloud.  What I was implying was that - since there is no note on the page where the information about Adult Work Client Notes appears - whoever posted on 5 September about discontinuation must have been mistaken.

There was, if anything, an affirmative sub-text about the site, the implication of my question being that - since there was nothing about this on a (clearly well-run) site - it was, I assumed, unreliable information.

I repeat.  I came here asking, politely, for information.  I don't think that, objectively speaking, my question would normally have been taken as a criticism.  However, once one person saw it in that way, others followed.

vw

Oh dear.

This was not a complaint about the site!  Perhaps I should have phrased it better.  I was merely asking for information. 

The question at the end was a kind of thinking aloud.  What I was implying was that - since there is no note on the page where the information about Adult Work Client Notes appears - whoever posted on 5 September about discontinuation must have been mistaken.

There was, if anything, an affirmative sub-text about the site, the implication of my question being that - since there was nothing about this on a (clearly well-run) site - it was, I assumed, unreliable information.

I repeat.  I came here asking, politely, for information.  I don't think that, objectively speaking, my question would normally have been taken as a criticism.  However, once one person saw it in that way, others followed.
Many prossies have confirmed It has gone, they can still see notes they wrote themselves as can we with out hot list notes.  Shame you cant do black list notes though so we can remember why we black listed them in the first place.

Fagin Again

Many thanks, and that is good to know.  There is much scope in any such secret and "one-sided" system for malice and slander.

Fagin Again

I found this at
External Link/Members Only
which seems to be the most recent information available on the subject:

Adultwork Client Notes

Update: Public comments and experience disabled 10 March 2015

Regrettably, too many members have failed to get the point of Client Notes and have been telling clients that they were marked as a timewaster or that they had negative comments. Others have been using Client Notes to be malicious towards clients or for personal vendettas.

Client Notes was developed to help service providers remain safe. Evidently the long term benefits this system provided have not been realised or valued by the very people it was designed to protect.

Accordingly, public comments and 'experience scores' now reflect only the information you have provided and not that of the membership as a whole, as was previously the case.

Offline Tdydl

Many prossies have confirmed It has gone, they can still see notes they wrote themselves as can we with out hot list notes.  Shame you cant do black list notes though so we can remember why we black listed them in the first place.

Ah! But you can. After putting them on the blacklist, add them to a hotlist (for those on blacklist) and then add your note. Not ideal, but workable.

vw

Ah! But you can. After putting them on the blacklist, add them to a hotlist (for those on blacklist) and then add your note. Not ideal, but workable.
Exactly what I do !