Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carolina Sexy - Dunfermline  (Read 661 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6994577) (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Name Not Found

External Link/Members Only

Duration - HH
Donation - 80
Location - Near the southern Asda

Not a lot to say about this one I'm afraid. All pretty 'meh'  :(

I saw the previous review and, although I really don't; like tattoos, I was horny and there was nobody else available, and aside from the tats, I did really liked the look of her.

Meeting easily arranged by txt. Her directions were a bit rubbish. the flat is quite difficult to find in the dark and I had parked at the wrong end of the postcode she gave so was 5 minutes late.

Handed over the vouchers and she went away to stash after firmly instructing me to get undressed. When she returned I tried to move in for some DFK, but she manoeuvred herself out of range (no excuses, it's on her list, I was fresh and clean). I laid back on the bed ready for a BJ but she complained I was about 2 inches out of her ideal position so I had to shuffle around 'til she was happy. A bit of nipple play on me and breast fondling followed, but again she managed to stay distant enough so that I couldn't suck her nipples.   Her BJ was OK, but not at all memorable. After a few minutes (I was struggling to get properly hard) I asked her to sit on my face, which she did. She was soon wet and it was very enjoyable, but after no more than 2 minutes she jumped off and went into a 69 position. This isn't my favourite but since I still had access to her pussy I just kept enjoying myself. Her BJ skill seemed better (sloppier) in this position and I could feel the sap rising. I asked her to stop so we could get a condom on, but instead, she just became more intense and I lost control and shot my load (no CIM). She gave a pretty decent massage for the next 5 minutes but I was turfed out the door bang on 25 minutes.

As mentioned in the previous review, she's clearly a girl who has a routine and will do everything possible to follow it. Not really my cup of tea I'm afraid. Probably a good punt if you don't mind the girl being in control, and she is very attractive. Her photos are an excellent likeness. Her language skills aren't great, so communication can be difficult, but I doubt she wants to talk much anyway...