Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Gabriella Borges - Cardiff city centre  (Read 5649 times)

Offline mike781

Profile: External Link/Members Only
Services: OWO (both ways), rimming (her receiving), penetration (protected) both ways
Price: £100
Duration: 30 mins
Comms: Pretty good, consistent, arranged within a few hours on the day.
Appearance: Exactly like her photos from top to bottom. So so attractive.

The meet: After an awkward start finding the place (very unobvious), I finally got to the door, and there she was, looking absolutely incredible and just like her photos. She welcomed me in, we had some pleasant chitchat, before she invited me on the bed.

The place itself was fine. Fit for purpose. There were a couple of other rooms where someone she was staying with must have been, but I didn't see anyone.

From there, I explored her body before she told me to get naked. And a few moments later I saw her "surprise". And wow, her cock was just like her candid pics (mirror selfie). Checking with some frottage, hers was about the same length as mine (7 inches), but it was much thicker, with a bend and felt amazing in my hand.

I'm not very experienced with cock, but I was mesmerised at this point. Admiring, stroking, licking, and eventually throating the damn thing the best I could. I wasn't horny on the day, but suddenly I'd never been so turned on in all my life. I was rock solid and in heaven. If I could choose a long-term partner, she would be trans, beautiful and have a dick like Gabriella's.

She took more of a dominant role, often shoving my head on her cock and making me gag and spit. She seemed a bit reserved as though she was worried she might hurt me, but I was loving it and regretting only booking 30 mins. I could've given her oral all night.

She gave me oral in return, not too enthusiastic, but deep and felt good. It wasn't why I was there anyway.

Then she asked to fuck. I asked her to fuck me (I'd warmed up before seeing her), but this is where it got tricky. She's big and I'm tight. Condom on, it was a struggle, and she managed to fuck me a little, but eventually she lost patience and I went back to sucking (on my knees).

Instead, I fucked her. She was nice and tight and starting stroking while I fucked her on her back. Being aware my time was up (although she didn't clock-watch at all), I came as quickly as I could, and she was disappointed! She wanted to cum at that point, but I hadn't realised. Not sure how long I could've kept going anyway, her asshole felt amazing and I was so turned on I had no chance of lasting long.

Clothes back on, she walked me to the door and we said adios.

Would I return? Fuck yes. In a heartbeat if she's within 30 miles. Watching her walk around while hard is worth the 30-min price alone. I was in total lust. I can't stop thinking about it all.

Offline princerico

Great review. Hope she tours more.

Online ptt67

Gabriella is currently in MK (but leaves on Friday morning). She has been on my hot list ever since showing up on the scene but there still seems to be very little information regarding her performance as a top.....this review seems to be the only one where her topping (unsuccessfully in this case) is even alluded to and many others seem to suggest that she much prefers to bottom. Personally I would like to see her not only as she's seriously cute but also because I want to experience trying to take that incredible looking cock of hers - I'm not really interested in seeing her just to fuck her myself. Does anyone have any more recent experience of meeting her and in particular does anyone (OP aside) have any experience of being topped by her?

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

Gabriella is currently in MK (but leaves on Friday morning). She has been on my hot list ever since showing up on the scene but there still seems to be very little information regarding her performance as a top.....this review seems to be the only one where her topping (unsuccessfully in this case) is even alluded to and many others seem to suggest that she much prefers to bottom. Personally I would like to see her not only as she's seriously cute but also because I want to experience trying to take that incredible looking cock of hers - I'm not really interested in seeing her just to fuck her myself. Does anyone have any more recent experience of meeting her and in particular does anyone (OP aside) have any experience of being topped by her?

I have but it's less recent than the OPs' and much the same result.

Offline mike781

I'm sure she'll top you, she had no problem getting hard when I saw her and seemed a bit frustrated that she couldn't fuck me, as i recall. I was frustrated, too! She's big, so she probably is more bottom-leaning because you need to be trained to take her. She's certainly good at taking it.

I loved sucking her cock, it's etched in my memory, so you'll at least get to do that.

And when I saw her she said she'd be back in a year's time, and that may well turn out to be the case, so keep checking back. She's stunning, so you won't be disappointed.

Online ptt67

I'm sure she'll top you, she had no problem getting hard when I saw her and seemed a bit frustrated that she couldn't fuck me, as i recall. I was frustrated, too! She's big, so she probably is more bottom-leaning because you need to be trained to take her. She's certainly good at taking it.

I loved sucking her cock, it's etched in my memory, so you'll at least get to do that.

And when I saw her she said she'd be back in a year's time, and that may well turn out to be the case, so keep checking back. She's stunning, so you won't be disappointed.

Thanks Mike - I did in fact go and see her on Thursday evening - and got well and truly topped! My review is in the South East section - would be good if a mod could also add it to this general section - not sure why that doesn't always happen?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=391801.0

Offline Hazz9902

Thanks Mike - I did in fact go and see her on Thursday evening - and got well and truly topped! My review is in the South East section - would be good if a mod could also add it to this general section - not sure why that doesn't always happen?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=391801.0

I’ve always wondered this too - never mine don’t seem to make it to the general TS thread