Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brianna.21 - Lewisham  (Read 1845 times)

Offline johnDpunter

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Is this too good to be true?  Anyone recognise her?

Offline alessiobou

Haven't seen her, but can't find her on reverse image searching, so most probably did not take the pics off somewhere else.

Also, gallery pictures look genuine.

Direct URLs to her main pics, if anyone wants to try reverse image searching (I tried Google):
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 04:42:43 pm by alessiobou »

raylondoner

Looks hot but pricey for the area!

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

She's real if you're based in Rome.

The feedback about her service seems mixed (use google translate): External Link/Members Only

Offline Londonpunter30

Thanks for that.  Did a Gris but got nothing.  She claims to be Romanian so another fake profile.

Think most of them in this area and Croydon are all fakes

Offline johnDpunter

someone has reviewed her on AW but I think it could be a pimp (or such).  I'm tempted to take one for the team.

BigDave

Morning all,

I've seen Sensual Ruby (External Link/Members Only) who was absolutely stunning, polite, welcoming and, frankly, a joy to be with. Given the similarity of their profiles and that Brianna is based in the same building I've assumed that they're both working for the same pro outfit.

I've been considering seeing Brianna and will post a link to my review if I do.

Offline johnDpunter

Did you do a review of Sensual Ruby yet?

Offline johnDpunter

Morning all,

I've seen Sensual Ruby (External Link/Members Only) who was absolutely stunning, polite, welcoming and, frankly, a joy to be with. Given the similarity of their profiles and that Brianna is based in the same building I've assumed that they're both working for the same pro outfit.

I've been considering seeing Brianna and will post a link to my review if I do.

Did you do a review of Sensual Ruby yet?

Mark Andrews

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Is this too good to be true?  Anyone recognise her?

Never seen or heard of her - see if there is any info elsewhere online ...