Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naturist Cleaners  (Read 2788 times)

Offline tom3462

Hi all,

Anyone else tried External Link/Members Only ?

I went for one a few weeks back. The girl was very pretty and did a good job cleaning.

Stevensmiles

Hey Tom.
I recall there was one or two advertisers on Craigslist a while back. I was always tempted myself. Just another one of those sexy things to try out.
Although as James999 might say,
“Who wants to watch some fat naked bird hoover”  :D :D :D

Sorry James just having a laugh mate.

But seriously.
Can I ask how much it was. The link shows a professional set up so I’m guessing there is no extras involved. Did you book for an hour or two etc etc.

Offline tom3462

Yeah sure. I think it was a £30 booking fee through the site and then £45 to the girl for an hours cleaning.

They send through photos of the girls for you to pick. They range in ages and size. The girl I had was slim and in her late 20s. Very pretty.

Didn't ask about extras. Not sure it's that sort of place.

Offline horsa

If the girls are willing to clean in front of you naked whilst bending over, squatting down and reaching to get them cobwebs on the ceiling, then maybe some of them are open to 'offers'  :unknown:

Offline MajorPayne

Sounds fun but expensive for what you get.

Offline magnumchris

sounds cheaper to pay for a regular cleaner and go visit an SP while she is working

Offline dwightschrute

So what, do you wank while you watch them clean your house?

Offline LLPunting

So what, do you wank while you watch them clean your house?
That would be extra.
Novelty/ fetish ripoff.
75 just to get girl there, a stranger in your home checking out its contents :dash:

Offline dwightschrute

That would be extra.
Novelty/ fetish ripoff.
75 just to get girl there, a stranger in your home checking out its contents :dash:
well to each there own huh lol

Offline LLPunting

well to each there own huh lol

Let's say this cleaner will toss you off and perhaps, to be generous, allows a little respectful touching for 25 for a total of 100 spent.  No B2B, no massage, no OW(O), no FS, no RO, no fingerbanging. 

Go to reputable massage parlour and for 50+40 you get 1 hour of contact with a nude woman including massage, bodyslides, titwank, respectful touching, HR.  Likely RO, fingering.   For +10/20 you get OW(O) and FS.

Only value in the former is if you manage to come to a private arrangement with cleaner and cutout the ridiculous agency cost.

Given the possibilities with masseuses and other civvies, paying more than 100 for a full service home visit is paying too much unless you're guaranteed a looker (150-200 Agency girl quality).

Offline scutty brown

does she bring her own vacuum cleaner?

Offline LLPunting

does she bring her own vacuum cleaner?

I'd insist she be down on all fours wiping and polishing furiously.

Offline scutty brown

I'd insist she be down on all fours wiping and polishing furiously.

Don't forget the scrubbing

Offline psychomusicianx

I tried them once; it is a professional service and well set up, certainly not vfm. You supply the cleaning equipment too. You give your preference for the look of the cleaner, they send you a selection of photos of people who are available when you want one and you take your pick. It's meant to be completely looking only, but mine ended up massaging me and letting me touch her (for cash payment). It was a rip off, definitely more than you'd pay in a shop, but she was good looking and it was fun as a one off. I'm sure some stick by the rules and some will be open to earning extra (classic WSWS)...

Offline DeanoDeano

Let's say this cleaner will toss you off and perhaps, to be generous, allows a little respectful touching for 25 for a total of 100 spent.  No B2B, no massage, no OW(O), no FS, no RO, no fingerbanging. 

Go to reputable massage parlour and for 50+40 you get 1 hour of contact with a nude woman including massage, bodyslides, titwank, respectful touching, HR.  Likely RO, fingering.   For +10/20 you get OW(O) and FS.

Only value in the former is if you manage to come to a private arrangement with cleaner and cutout the ridiculous agency cost.

Given the possibilities with masseuses and other civvies, paying more than 100 for a full service home visit is paying too much unless you're guaranteed a looker (150-200 Agency girl quality).

and you get your house cleaned...  :lol:

Offline LLPunting

and you get your house cleaned...  :lol:

I suspect you will be left to clean up any aftermath from their visit.

Offline timbucktwo

This sounds like a real sexy service my imagination is going overboard with fetish scenarios. I wish after cleaning my house she decides to clean herself up in the showers and asks me to join her to scrub her back  :D   one can dream .