Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute rebeca  (Read 1468 times)

Tonypatel1966

Hi,

After my good first meeting I arranged a second time today.

Phoned and arranged a time, called 1 hour before booking to ensure we were still on and the maid said yes she is free now and will be when I arrange.

I got there and rang maid with no response, tried twice and than rang the bell And no answer, waited 10mins browsing shops and didn't hear back so left.

Tony

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline ddfun

Tony.....is that a mole on her lip or a stud?......I would find a mole off putting,.

Tim20

Offline The_Don

Thanks for sharing and the review!

Hi,

After my good first meeting I arranged a second time today.

Phoned and arranged a time, called 1 hour before booking to ensure we were still on and the maid said yes she is free now and will be when I arrange.

I got there and rang maid with no response, tried twice and than rang the bell And no answer, waited 10mins browsing shops and didn't hear back so left.

Tony

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I call and then confirm with a text that, I'm waiting. Some times even after a booking, should have started (but I'm left waiting). I've walked and or booked else where. I've had a text come though. The pimp/maid, has problems dealing with comms and this just goes to show, how bad they are.

A little off topic, I called some numbers, and can clearly hear others taking bookings. Or lots of messages (tones/beeps) from all the diverts or other mobiles, there handling.

Her 3 hour rate is a bargain

:lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Working (also logged in) today
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 10:57:53 am by The_Don »

Offline laidbackasiandude

OP's earlier review on the same WG earlier this week, not picked up
as believe he forgot to attach full link at that time.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=79602.0

mizoahmed

@ddfun Yes she does have a mole, and you will feel it a lot when you kiss her

Her only down side is the communication is crap (there are 3-4 WG in the same house and all of them barely speak English). Best VFM though. FYI: she is new and her pussy is tight (feels so good!) and she does FK.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 12:38:25 am by mizoahmed »

Tonypatel1966

Hi mate,

I just read your comments account cute receba, has the flat moved? As I saw her next door to oneils pub two weeks ago and didnt like th enteranxe.

Tony

mizoahmed

Hi mate,

I just read your comments account cute receba, has the flat moved? As I saw her next door to oneils pub two weeks ago and didnt like th enteranxe.

Tony

Hey man, nope the flat is the same behind HSBC (Harrow-on-the-hill). I even saw Rebecca while at the bathroom washing after punting Anita  :sarcastic:

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

lukie80