Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sex Parties/ Swingers  (Read 3841 times)

Offline Rated123

Hello guys

Any reccomendations of any sex parties or swingers clubs in and around London?

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

Offline jamiekinkxxx

This dont look like my cup of tea haha

Understand.

There is Killing Kittens but you'd need a female partner in crime TBH

Offline MysteryManNo.7

External Link/Members Only

TPC is the only one I've been to twice now and I enjoyed it. I'd recommend Kasia or Luiza though Luiza isn't on the rota this week or last and from speaking with her during my last visit I believe she may have gone home to Brazil to get breast enhancement surgery which is a real shame.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

TPC is the only one I've been to twice now and I enjoyed it. I'd recommend Kasia or Luiza though Luiza isn't on the rota this week or last and from speaking with her during my last visit I believe she may have gone home to Brazil to get breast enhancement surgery which is a real shame.

I do hope that isn't true about Luiza having her Boobs done. I have enjoyed her company many times at Phoenix and IMHO her breasts are perfect.

Phoenix parties are my favourite parties to attend but if the op wants a combo of swingers and paid girls then Swingers & Sinners in Sutton is the best option as both types of ladies are available there.   
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline davidgood

I would add that the Party Section is now up to date following the return to regular parties.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline wdnah

Any discreet forums that review the nights at Klub Verboten, Torture Garden, KK etc?

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Any discreet forums that review the nights at Klub Verboten, Torture Garden, KK etc?

Been to both Klub Verboten and Torture Garden in my time but not in a while:

KV < COVID
TG > 10 years

Heard that KV is still very good but TG has lost its way by the 50 Shades of Grey effect

Never been to KK but again have been told it has lost its way a bit over the years.

Offline wdnah

Been to both Klub Verboten and Torture Garden in my time but not in a while:

KV < COVID
TG > 10 years

Heard that KV is still very good but TG has lost its way by the 50 Shades of Grey effect

Never been to KK but again have been told it has lost its way a bit over the years.

May I ask what you mean by 'lost it's way' for both? Do you mean loads of randoms turning up to see what it's about as a bit of a joke but not contributing to the action etc? A lot of the younger girls I know see it as a rite of passage (pun not intended)

Offline jamiekinkxxx

May I ask what you mean by 'lost it's way' for both? Do you mean loads of randoms turning up to see what it's about as a bit of a joke but not contributing to the action etc? A lot of the younger girls I know see it as a rite of passage (pun not intended)

TG now just far too commercial, lost it's edge
KK, as I said, I've not been, but know girls that have and they say many there just care more about looking cool rather than actually playing properly
« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 10:00:32 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline londonjws

Klub Verboten is pretty much the polar opposite of the swinging clubs you might see on Fabswingers etc. it's full of much younger people and a big theme is the music, similar to a Berlin club rather than some depressing London one with the Bee Gees playing in the background and a buffet of sad sandwiches on offer. I'd class it as popular amongst the East London hipster crowd but also very welcoming to everyone, there is a focus on inclusivity, LGBTQ+, different ethnicities and a big focus on respect. I think that's great but also means you need to be in the right demographic to have much fun there or at least visibly show with your outfits (it's often fashion/kink-wear) that you're not a tourist to the community and are aware of the etiquette. Best approached as a fun night out with the potential for lots of debauchery, but not one where play could be assumed, on the plus side it also means you don't get the usual thing where loads of blokes follow the women around all night.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Klub Verboten is pretty much the polar opposite of the swinging clubs you might see on Fabswingers etc. it's full of much younger people and a big theme is the music, similar to a Berlin club rather than some depressing London one with the Bee Gees playing in the background and a buffet of sad sandwiches on offer. I'd class it as popular amongst the East London hipster crowd but also very welcoming to everyone, there is a focus on inclusivity, LGBTQ+, different ethnicities and a big focus on respect. I think that's great but also means you need to be in the right demographic to have much fun there or at least visibly show with your outfits (it's often fashion/kink-wear) that you're not a tourist to the community and are aware of the etiquette. Best approached as a fun night out with the potential for lots of debauchery, but not one where play could be assumed, on the plus side it also means you don't get the usual thing where loads of blokes follow the women around all night.

Agree 100% as in polar to swingers nights in the trad sense, but not polar to sex parties. That is what KV is... a party, music heavy sex party. Sex being as you say kink biased.

Its similar to German/Berlin sex clubs cus it was started by a guy from Berlin ;-) Nothinhg similar in LDN at the time, so he started KV

« Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 03:20:49 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline wdnah

Agree 100% as in polar to swingers nights in the trad sense, but not polar to sex parties. That is what KV is... a party, music heavy sex party. Sex being as you say kink biased.

Its similar to German/Berlin sex clubs cus it was started by a guy from Berlin ;-) Nothinhg similar in LDN at the time, so he started KV

Are there actually hot women participating in the sex there? It seems it's more for the looks compomised no?

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Are there actually hot women participating in the sex there? It seems it's more for the looks compomised no?

Depends on your definition of 'hot'  :unknown:

99% will have an alt look, which I personally find 'hot'.  :thumbsup:

As previous poster also pointed out this is not really a free for all orgy type environment

This is a very kink and gender (straight and LBGT+) friendly environment. Think TG on steriods!

Offline londonjws

The crowd at KV are generally much younger, you're unlikely to see middle aged football lads with beer bellies and housewives, as the previous poster mentioned it's more of an 'alt' look and definitely attracts a design sized hipster audience. Lots of incredibly hot people (to my taste), lots of thoughtful and intelligent people and lots of people who know what they want and are very selective about that, as I said, go there for the party and music and social side and you may find a kindred spirit to explore with, you're just as likely to find someone to either swap numbers with or see at a subsequent visit before you get to any kind of sexual interaction.