Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ever booked WG based on a Negative review but then had a good time?  (Read 920 times)

Offline horsa

Have you ever booked a WG based on a bad review but then had a Positive time?

Offline NigelF

Yes but only because the negative was for aspects/things that either weren't relevant for me, I didn't care about or I actually viewed as a positive. It's very rare though.

Of course, I've also had positive punts with girls who've been reviewed negatively, that's happened numerous times but usually it wasn't on the basis of any negative reviews that I booked, usually it's the other reviews which are positive.

Online marcello

Exactly this.
Some people are more critical than others.
Some people consider some services necessary while I do not.
Some reviews, even negative, are fake.
Some reviews, negative, are out of spite exactly as some positive are written by white knights.
In the end, many negative reviews here highlight some positive aspects and one should only choose accordingly to his own judgement.

Offline Moby Dick

I haven't booked based on a negative. I don't read a negative and think I must book her
But on the strength of positives from other (possibly) more reliable members I will still book them.
I understand, as in most professions, that pro$$ies can't please all people all the time and sometimes based on my experience of SP before reading subsequent negatives I come to the conclusion that the attitude or personality or hygiene of the punter results in a different response, rightly or wrongly from the SP, and lower quality service.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Booking solely on the basis of a negative review? No, never. In what scenario would you? Similarly, I'd never book solely on the basis of a positive review.
I've seen girls with negative reviews and have had positive experiences, but that's not the question asked.

Reviews are just part of the overall intel gathering process (albeit a very important one) so many other factors are involved. Reading a neg wouldn't necessarily put me off, e.g. if the neg was for cancelling the punt late in the day.

Offline Hed Master

I have not booked a SP based on a negative review( who the fuck would?)  unless, as said earlier it's for something not performance related

ie cancelling or late arrival etc...

I guess some SPs get negative reviews from punters who have a one off visit and for her it's just a quick in-out booking... but that same SP

when she's familiar and comfortable with a returning regular, is more her usual relaxed sexy, all bells and whistles superfuck sex bomb.

So maybe there are lots of undeserved negs and neutrals out there.

Zidane18

Yes twice

Although one was based on the contents of the profile itself rather than the girl in question

Offline django0700

I haven't booked based on a negative. I don't read a negative and think I must book her
But on the strength of positives from other (possibly) more reliable members I will still book them.
I understand, as in most professions, that pro$$ies can't please all people all the time and sometimes based on my experience of SP before reading subsequent negatives I come to the conclusion that the attitude or personality or hygiene of the punter results in a different response, rightly or wrongly from the SP, and lower quality service.

Agreed.

Offline cueball

As Nigel rightly says, it all depends on what the negatives were in the red review.

Reliability / performance is a matter to consider but not dismiss entirely but hygiene / safety is a matter that firmly swings it one way or the other.

No point reading the reviews if you're going to ignore good advice.

Offline NigelF

I guess some SPs get negative reviews from punters who have a one off visit and for her it's just a quick in-out booking... but that same SP

when she's familiar and comfortable with a returning regular, is more her usual relaxed sexy, all bells and whistles superfuck sex bomb.

So maybe there are lots of undeserved negs and neutrals out there.

I totally disagree. "One-off visits" are very rarely "one offs" - it often happens to many punters who see the WG (and many punters often don't bother to review or at the very least only pipe up once someone else has reviewed negatively). It also doesn't explain why there are numerous girls who've never had "one offs" despite working for many years and having loads of reviews, e.g. these girls from just the Greater Manchester area who have lots of positives but not even 1 negative or neutral:
External Link/Members Only (49 positives)
External Link/Members Only (30 positives but very recently retired)
External Link/Members Only (29 positives)
External Link/Members Only (25 positives)
External Link/Members Only (24 positives)

There are obviously plenty of girls who also have loads of positives but only one or two "minor" neutrals or a negative for poor comms/no show etc (as you've suggested). There are also many other examples outside of my usual stomping ground, e.g. this girl - External Link/Members Only - who has a whopping 110 positives without a single negative or neutral.

As for it just being "just a quick in and out booking", almost all punters know what to expect in the time they've booked and it being just a quick booking is absolutely no excuse for failing to deliver/being disappointing.

While some WGs do get a bit better after you've seen them once before, it tends not to be a massive difference and if it is they were probably quite poor to begin with and they should rightly be judged on that, especially since reviews are only really helpful for punters wanting to see the WG for the first time. A genuinely good WG will be at least "good" from the first time you see her.

IMO there absolutely aren't "lots of undeserved negs and neutral out there", in fact it's definitely the reverse which is true. Feel free to point out any undeserved ratings though (of all colours).
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 07:49:36 pm by NigelF »

Offline Clitheroelad

Ive booked plenty with nunerous glowing reports only to discover in arrival they were munters. 2 over the last 18 months in Preston spring to mind. The worst ever was one touring in Preston. Mature Rimming Queen or something, cant remember if I was on here then or not. Reckoned to be mid 40s with 70 odd positive reviews. Fucking Geriatric more like. I dont trust AW feedback one bit.

I once, quite a few years ago, booked a Hungarian in Birmingham on the spur of the moment who had about 1 or 2 feedback if that. Turned out to be in my top 3 punts. Sadly she is long gone.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 07:53:11 am by Clitheroelad »