Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What do you prefer? Mouth or Pussy?  (Read 4736 times)

Offline winkywanky

Horses for courses, and depending on when.

For sheer balls-emptying horniness, a naughty eye-contact blowjob where I tell her I'm going to fill her mouth with my spunk and she smiles up at me.

For actual sexual satisfaction and bodily union ( :angelgirl:) there's little as satisfying as pumping her pussy full of my life-giving seed (apart from my vasectomy of course)  :D

Offline Drayki

It's a tad hard to choose this one, I like a bit of both :yahoo: especially if she can deep throat, but you also can't beat a nice tight pussy, but good thread none the less  :hi:

Offline Winker121

Having said that, I would much prefer Rachel Riley's pussy to Diane Abbott's mouth so perhaps it might just depend on who the girl in question might be(?).

Fair comment!

Offline Waterhouse

What gives you better sensations? the feeling of having a mouth wrapped around your cock or a pussy wrapped around it? not using a condom of course
Depends who the lady in question is.

Kinky Foxx

Seems to be a pretty much even split b/t mouth and pussy... :hi:

Funny but in the civvie world, pretty much all the surveys and research regarding women's preference, ie having one or the other,women would overwhelmingly rather

have cunnilingus than cock.   I wonder what that tells us?... :D

Online Josler

Overall Mouth, OWO with balls and ass played with at the same time.
Mmmm lovely

MrArmagh

pussy all day long, if im paying a girl I may as well get the good stuff.

saying that I love eating a girl out and my partner doesn't like it so much so I love doing it to a working girl, nearly would spend most of my time doing that and then a wank off by her at the end.

Offline jakeyperalta

I think for me the foreplay is sexier than the actual sex so mouth. The initial teasing that leads into the oral, all about the tease and build up

Offline tantric talents

It’s pussy usually for me but occasionally despite my rather large girth if I find a girl who can also give sloppy oral without teeth and if she can manage to Dt me as well, that’s icing on my cake. :drinks:

Stevenfun

A lot of the blowjobs I've had recently I've found have been a bit toothy.
So I'll plump for pussy, love eating it and love pounding it balls deep in doggy.
Having said that a non toothy sloppy deep throat bj suits me fine.

Offline bearcat69

I prefer having a good go on all three holes actually.

But, if I had to choose just one, pussy would definitely be my choice.

Autopunter

If you're still young/fit enough (diet and exercise can give the old testosterone a boost I'm told), I've always liked to do the occasional multi-WG one day spree, and go for the pussy on my first session, and then a blowjob/cim on the second. HJ or facial if I'm still feeling randy enough for a third stint later. Works best if you are on home ground and have a roster of reliable SPs whose particular skills you know, and if you can space it out over a whole day instead of two hours.

Offline matthew1986

Anal always preferred, then pussy then mouth.

Never had a thing for oral since the unfortunate incident with an ex girlfriend’s braces. There was blood and pain...

Offline Drayki

Anal always preferred, then pussy then mouth.

Never had a thing for oral since the unfortunate incident with an ex girlfriend’s braces. There was blood and pain...

Sounds painful !  :scare:

Offline Militaryguy89

Both at the same time. Nothing better than a 3way

Offline boardyhell

around the world aint a bad thing
most girls prefer 2 stops despite what they say on their profile
after having a colonoscopy this week i can understand
having a cock the diameter the cardboard of a bog roll rammed up your jacksie would most eyes water
better to be giver than a taker in this situation

hardrock89

Both i love licking wet tasty pusy clean pink asshole i love my face fully wet with pussy juice after that nice owo and deep dfk

Offline charlatan44

BJ without condom trumps pussy with condom on any day of the week for me.

Offline horsa

BJ without condom trumps pussy with condom on any day of the week for me.
How about both without? Read 1st post!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Face sitting is my fave (by a mile) so I prefer my mouth on her pussy  :P

Offline delete

tried the mouth and ass but pussy is the best for me
Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline uncle jessie

I prefer having a good go on all three holes actually.

But, if I had to choose just one, pussy would definitely be my choice.

Yep.given the choice sticking the little fella in top,middle and bottom before emptying the porridge cannon over and in the top hole gets my vote  :yahoo:

Offline Crouching Rat

Mouth. Every time. Mouth is the holy grail.

Offline lvtpunt

If a girl knows whats she's doing then mouth all the way. If she doesn't then I rather she not bother and just go straight to pussy.

Offline Private Parts

Just has a little Thai play me with her mouth. Exquisite.
Pointless to review cos they are all on the same passport.
Bu fuck my old boots, 30 mins of playing my flute for sixty quid.
Lot of overpriced wannabes out there.
PP :hi:

Offline Kimchee

OWO feels better but I still rather finish off in pussy

Offline winkywanky

Just had a little Thai play me with her mouth. Exquisite.
Pointless to review cos they are all on the same passport.
Bu fuck my old boots, 30 mins of playing my flute for sixty quid.
Lot of overpriced wannabes out there.
PP :hi:

Do you still knock out a good tune then?  :cool:

Offline T4boy

Both at the same time. Nothing better than a 3way

Totally agree. 2 mouths (females) wrapped around your cock is amazing  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline themaserman

Much prefer OWO these days, the deeper and sloppier the better and like
to watch myself shoot a load into her mouth or face if they really take a good facial