Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AngelicaXAngelica READING TOFTT Sort of.  (Read 1793 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7234373) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline berksboy

So some of us did wonder if  External Link/Members Only was Angel X Angel on the comeback , so off i went to find out.And yes it is her she has been on here before at https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=384406.msg3917356#msg3917356.

Angelica must be late 30s early 40s by now but she is stll a very good looking girl with a great real rack and very fit body , if you dont get hard with her you have a real problem. She has a very pretty face but she is at long last having her teeth sorted.

The meet took place at the well known tiger house near Palmer Park , free on road parking for 2hrs. As for the meet this SP has always been a geat meet , she has got to be one of the best payed for shags  i have had. If its on her enjoys list she delivers with enthusiasm. I went for FK , OWO , RO/69 nice and clean and sex with tophat.

Price payed was £80 for 1/2hr and she is a stong positive from me and i will go back when i can find the time.

Ps comms was by phone and whatsapp and no problem.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 02:54:09 pm by berksboy »

Offline Mash1234

Can i ask what you mean by tiger house?

Thanks

Offline berksboy

For years they had a big toy tiger in the front window its now gone .This has been a working house for more then 20 years.

Offline Mash1234

Interesting!   If its the same place i saw her at, and i'm sure it is, it definitely looks like somebody's home as well.

Offline berksboy

Yep a big fat guy lives there , in the past i have sat in the front room waiting to see the SP with him !
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 08:54:39 am by berksboy »

Offline Joelawerence

Yep a big fat guy lives there , in the past i have sat in the front room waiting to see the SP with him !

Was the fat guy with this SP? Is that her pimp or maid then?

Offline berksboy

Offline berksboy

in the past i have sat in the front room waiting to see the SP with him

Maybe i should have said "a SP" and not "the SP" so it would be more clear it was not  Angelica i was waiting to see ?