Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hanna and Happy Day, Burnham on Sea any info available please?  (Read 774 times)

Offline Cupid Stuntz

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

So, I saw Hannas profile, checked it out and she sounds right up my street. Lovely looking bod ticks all the right 'likes' boxes and is Hungarian. Rang her to enquire about availability as the ad says daytime only. Spoke good English (or whoever answered the phone did) and was told 10:00-23:00 working hours.

Then later another profile appeared almost exactly the same apart from different photos and likes. Same phone number and Latvian not Hungarian. Hmmmm.

Did a reverse image search for Hanna, none of the ones on her profile came up but some that look a bit like her on yandex did for a Maitland Ward Baxter.

I'd appreciate thoughts on the Hanna profile please, esp if anyone has seen her. It's a 3+ hr round trip from here and I'm wary of a B&S and of course it's a Viva street ad so don't want a wasted journey.

Thanks in advance for any intel or advice.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 12:37:12 am by Cupid Stuntz »

Offline Cupid Stuntz

For some reason I can't post multiple photos on the post above. So lets try another way...

FFS can't add any now. Oh well  :angry:.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 12:41:38 am by Cupid Stuntz »

Offline meatywsg

All those likes, great looking gal, yet only £90/hr....red flag...too cheap! I wouldn't be making a 30minute round trip, let alone a 3hr one.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

All those likes, great looking gal, yet only £90/hr....red flag...too cheap! I wouldn't be making a 30minute round trip, let alone a 3hr one.

Thanks for your reply.

£90 isn't that cheap for a Hungarian SP. £90-£120 is about the norm. I've seen cheaper and more expensive but £90 isn't uncommon.

Put Hungarian in the AW search page and you'll see what I mean.......

Offline scutty brown

I don't know this specific girl, but some general comments........
I've spent a long time looking at cheap Hungarian profiles like these and most of them you can link back to Hungarian trafficking gangs. The low price is usually a come-on which when you're in the room develops into an upsale of BB or BB anal.
Generally the photos show the actual girls, but are usually made on poor resolution cameras with soft focus and often slight blurring. These two profiles fit the typical Hungarian style.
You'll also notice in the second profile with the unblurred face shots she's smiling with closed mouth. Expect bad teeth.

Personally I wouldn't touch these profiles. I'd expect shit unwilling service and the risk of being caught up in a trafficking ring

Offline Cupid Stuntz

I don't know this specific girl, but some general comments........
I've spent a long time looking at cheap Hungarian profiles like these and most of them you can link back to Hungarian trafficking gangs. The low price is usually a come-on which when you're in the room develops into an upsale of BB or BB anal.
Generally the photos show the actual girls, but are usually made on poor resolution cameras with soft focus and often slight blurring. These two profiles fit the typical Hungarian style.
You'll also notice in the second profile with the unblurred face shots she's smiling with closed mouth. Expect bad teeth.

Personally I wouldn't touch these profiles. I'd expect shit unwilling service and the risk of being caught up in a trafficking ring

Thanks Scutty, you're an excellent source of info  :drinks:.

I had my doubts, hence posting. However them being possibly trafficked hadn't entered my mind. I've seen 4/5 Hungarian ladies over the years, 2 as regulars and all have been definitely 'independent'. Sounds like I've been lucky.

The out of focus pics to me made it more legit looking, ie not pro / semi pro shots nicked from elsewhere  :blush:. Hey ho you live n learn. Real independents are hard to find nowadays, hence not having had a regular since pre covid days.

I need to stop looking at profiles on Viva.

Cheers.

Offline willgladly

I went to see Hanna yesterday. Nice body with a bit of a tum. Very well spoken, lovely tits. £70 for 30 minutes. However, she wanted to get straight down to business and if I hadnt slowed her down, I would have been out of there quickly. The BJ was covered even though she advertises otherwise. Kissing was minimal and sex with condom was just ok. If I was writing a review, and I am not, I would have to put this as a negative. Good advert poor reality. This is the house with the sweet and drinks machine at the bottom of the stairs.

Offline stevesucks69

I went to see Hanna yesterday. Nice body with a bit of a tum. Very well spoken, lovely tits. £70 for 30 minutes. However, she wanted to get straight down to business and if I hadnt slowed her down, I would have been out of there quickly. The BJ was covered even though she advertises otherwise. Kissing was minimal and sex with condom was just ok. If I was writing a review, and I am not, I would have to put this as a negative. Good advert poor reality. This is the house with the sweet and drinks machine at the bottom of the stairs.

Why not its the whole point of the site