Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cindy55: Always delivers the goods - Colindale  (Read 1496 times)

scottsteiner2122

External Link/Members Only

Date: 6th of Feb 2018.

Duration: 1 hour

Services: DFK,DT,OWO,CIM & SWALLOW.

Arrangement:Initially arranged a meeting with another lady who upon arrival turned out was not who i wanted to see, instead i was greeted by someone who looked like Gollum from LOTR and when i asked where the lady was that i arranged to see, this monster replied with - ''she's gone.'' Man i hate when other bitches catfish profiles. Really sucks! :dash: :angry:
With that said i switched to plan B which was Cindy. Texted her and she confirmed postcode, one uber drive later and i was knocking on her door within 20 minutes.

Session:
I have seen Cindy many times usually in Feltham. Saw her about 4 weeks before this session in Feltham, had to walk to her flat there from Hounslow east in the freezing cold as no cabs were available.
Anyway her new location is much more convenient. She greeted me wearing a sexy black outfit that i requested, we spent some moments smooching exchanged paperwork, jumped in shower then got straight onto it. Me and her have very good rapport, her English is very good and she always carries a cheeky smile. Has a nice,warm, personality and nice big titties which i LOVE to suck on and play with. Like a baby sucking on his mamma's titties for the 1st time.  :lol:

We usually spend 15/20 minutes fore-playing, and lots of OWO which she delivers with very keen enthusiasm. Throw in some ball licking and some deepthroat which i don't think she normally likes
doing but with the encouragement of me pushing her head down even further on my cock she obliges.
After almost popping my load we get the johnny on and we do some cowgirl which i feel she is uncomfortable with because she is insecure about her body when she is on top.
Then missionary followed by doggy. I used to love fucking her from behind especially with flat line doggy but she has put on some weight recently and i felt like i was fucking a big teddy bear.
Normally i condone bigger, curvier, more voluptuous ladies but Cindy has earned extra baggage around the ass and waistline which i now find a bit off putting some reason therefore i pulled out and got her to continue with OWO until completion.

I love dirty talk and Cindy indulges in this very well repeating what i ask her to say with no hesitation and complete submission. I wank my cock into her mouth, tell her im about to blow and she sucks
down hard as i let rip like opening a tap full swing. As i'm shooting my load she swallows like swallowing pills. :yahoo:

We rest, catch up on recent events, she likes to ask questions about love, work, social etc. As she's very cool i don't mind the small chit chat but is it me or when you have just busted a nut, all
you wanna do is rest. Talking sometimes feels like an effort when you've emptied your tank. :wacko:
She realises this and says - ''ok round 2?'' but as i lay there comatose she starts kissing my thighs wanking my tired cock and eventually sucking on it. I decide to stand up and stretch as well as play with her tits and finger her pussy and engage in kissing whilst we listen to Kiss FM. I've noticed she has good taste in music, whenever i see her, she always knows the right tunes to play.  :music:

Not long until she gets me hard again then back to some serious OWO, the second pop is always the hardest like your climbing up mount Everest at the speed of a tortoise but eventually as i throat fuck her hard, make her gag, make her suck my nuts like sucking on some plums and with some more dirty talk i shoot another load into her lovely sweet mouth and down it goes like shes drinking a protein shake. In total i was there for like 1 hour 20 minutes. Whenever I've seen Cindy she never clock watches and by the time i left it was midnight.

Final thoughts: Love spending time with this clean, warm, curvy, sweet lady who is very good at her job. As stated before she is insecure about her weight (bless her) whenever i play with her boobs or if we are doing cowgirl she always blushes. She mentioned she had to move from her Feltham flat as the neighbors were complaining about the noise. No surprise lol. :D
Cindy is consistent with her skills, very sociable and makes you feel at ease, also she is enthusiastic and open minded. She never used to swallow before but now she seems to want to do it maybe because I'm a regular client i don't know. :cool:

She is always a perfect back up plan and never disappoints. Before these last two sessions i had not seen her in a year. Not much has changed thankfully. : :rolleyes:
If you haven't seen her and you like curvy, blonde, sweet Hungarian women who suck good and give you all the TLC a horny man needs at the end of the day then don't delay go see her today.
Oh and her prices are very reasonable. £90 for an hour is pretty reasonable.

Verdict: Satisfactory as always. No fuss, no issues, no clock watching and no bad hygiene. Shes definitely a favorite of mine top 3 i'd say.
4.5/5

Until next time gents.  :hi:

4.5/5.