Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: South West London Brothels or Punting  (Read 984 times)

anon nimus

Hi everyone. Being new to the punting scene, I thought I'd dip my toe in and visit JessicaXXX in Colliers Wood. She is a fantastic woman who I will definitely visit again, but I was just wondering if there are any other girls that come highly recommended? Also, I've heard rumours of brothels in Colliers Wood / Tooting Broadway / Tooting Bec, but I'm not sure how legit they are. Thanks in advance   :)

Nilo99

anon nimus

I paid £120 for a full service hour.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Hi everyone. Being new to the punting scene, I thought I'd dip my toe in and visit JessicaXXX in Colliers Wood. She is a fantastic woman who I will definitely visit again, but I was just wondering if there are any other girls that come highly recommended? Also, I've heard rumours of brothels in Colliers Wood / Tooting Broadway / Tooting Bec, but I'm not sure how legit they are. Thanks in advance   :)

There are many brothels in tooting area, South American and Eastern European plus a few British ones in the area check aduktwork and acemassage and possibly backpage and look through other members reviews.