Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Claudia_sweet_blonde 07747162173 - (Colindale)  (Read 2486 times)

Peter Pan

Date 6th Feb 2018 Colindale  North London flat one hour £120.

Easy to arrange visit communications quite good and easy place to find.

Second time seeing Claudia first time I saw her was back in 2017 she still looks as good and her body is well shaped nice tight bum.

After the small talk we got down to action no French kissing bit of a shame. Oral without good blowjob skills not as good as passion Arabic Raifa but still a good job 7/10 for the blowjob.

Then some doggy she can really take a good pounding despite her slim frame. Then got her to ride me reserve cowgirl good view of her tight bum.
Then missonairy for a few minutes the first pop . A bit of small talk during head to get me ready for round two  started by pounding her doggy and then turned her around and lifted her she quite petite. She finished me off with me off with a blowjob overall good experience .

Marks out of ten (7.5/10). Not as good as passion Arabic Raifa but would definitely return for a third time.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Brazilian Martian

You paid for a hours service with a Romanian you're a very brave man indeed. Especially one with no feedback at all  :music:

Offline Steve2

Second time seeing Claudia first time I saw her was back in 2017 she still looks as good and her body is well shaped nice tight bum.

After the small talk we got down to action no French kissing bit of a shame. Oral without good blowjob skills not as good as passion Arabic Raifa but still a good job 7/10 for the blowjob.

Then some doggy she can really take a good pounding despite her slim frame. Then got her to ride me reserve cowgirl good view of her tight bum.
Then missonairy for a few minutes the first pop . A bit of small talk during head to get me ready for round two  started by pounding her doggy and then turned her around and lifted her she quite petite. She finished me off with me off with a blowjob overall good experience .

Marks out of ten (7.5/10). Not as good as passion Arabic Raifa but would definitely return for a third time.

Hmmm

Town:   Colindale, Edgware, Kingsbury, Hendon, Wembley
County:   Barnet
Region:   London
Nationality:   Romanian

Peter Pan

I used her services before last year when she was in Goodmayes . As for no reviews I always like to test the water from time to time.

Offline Brazilian Martian

I used her services before last year when she was in Goodmayes . As for no reviews I always like to test the water from time to time.

Fair enough im glad it worked out for you.

Offline MajorPayne

Arabic Passion Raifa - External Link/Members Only - - first review I read didn't enamour me to the girl.

I've noticed some wgs with "pussy pumping" in their likes list, Raifa for one and Claudia another, but the few I asked didn't actually know what it was.  Has anyone actually seen a wg who has provided this service?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 08:49:19 am by MajorPayne »

Peter Pan

Arabic Passion Raifa - External Link/Members Only - - first review I read didn't enamour me to the girl.

I've noticed some wgs with "pussy pumping" in their likes list, Raifa for one and Claudia another, but the few I asked didn't actually know what it was.  Has anyone actually seen a wg who has provided this service?n
It depends what you want and expect from a lady. For me it simple a hot lady great body can talk a bit but gives me pleasure basically I am like vanilla but with a dash of mint ice cream. I don't think they do pussy pumping . I believe most girls tick the boxes without even thinking .