Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sex with the missus after a punt  (Read 5933 times)

Offline BillyBackDoor

I have found that in the couple of days after a punt I am horny as fuck with the other half.  The sex is incredible.

Has anyone else found punting to have a rejuvenating effect on marital relations?

Perhaps Relate should commission some research. I would certainly offer my services as a giunea pig.  Anonymously of course.

johnnyboy61

I have found that in the couple of days after a punt I am horny as fuck with the other half.  The sex is incredible.

Sorry I don't understand? I thought the words "sex" and "the other half" we're mutually exclusive. I certainly can't recall using them in such proximity to each other. But yes, I do feel horny after a good punt, but unfortunately I would have to pay again if I wanted more.

mcLovin

I've had the opposite problem - have found it hard to get it up if I've had sex with a WG in the previous couple of days. Especially when I've cum twice within an hour. Hard to explain when I'm usually raring to go at the slightest hint of a green light...

Offline threechilliman

I'm with the OP, love fucking the Mrs after a WG. Same day if I can.

tcm

Offline wheeliebinwanking

I've had the opposite problem - have found it hard to get it up if I've had sex with a WG in the previous couple of days. Especially when I've cum twice within an hour. Hard to explain when I'm usually raring to go at the slightest hint of a green light...

Does the Mrs get suspect? :scare:

willbred

Doesn't happen...same as before a punt.

pecanpie

Me and the Mrs can never be arsed with it. I mean, we love each other and we get on great but when it comes to it, neither of us can be bothered. Especially with kids in the house.
It's only when we go on holiday or when I'm away on business that I actually go for it, and that keeps me going for a while.

Now wanking, that's another story....

Offline frankc

I love having a punt in the morning, a punt in the afternoon, then sex with the missus at night.......the punting equivalent of a footballing hat trick........ :drinks:

Offline dc0582

I love having a punt in the morning, a punt in the afternoon, then sex with the missus at night.......the punting equivalent of a footballing hat trick........ :drinks:

I'd have to shag the Mrs the night before. Have found it no problem to screw a WG the following morning but can't  do WG first then Mrs in same day.

Offline BillyBackDoor

Just blame it on freetime and a broadband connection.

Offline claretandblue

Sex with the missus after punting on the same day just feels wrong to me!

Offline BillyBackDoor

Talk about cognitive dissonance.

Offline claretandblue

Talk about cognitive dissonance.
bareback with the wife the same day after getting ow and cim just feels a bit wrong!you fill your boots with yours though, whatever gets you off I guess

Offline tintin054

I feel the same.

Offline Silver Birch

I'm with the OP, love fucking the Mrs after a WG. Same day if I can.

tcm

If I could plan it the other way around and do the missus first, I wouldn't bother the punt.

Offline itk

I never bother chasing the missus for it nowadays. If, by some miracle she's up for it, it's the same old thing. Me doing all the work and the same positions, of which doesn't really get me horny. Typing this has got me thinking, I don't think ive had a bj from the missus in over a year. What a fucking depressing thought that is

DG

Unfortunately just had a complete opposite experience. The reason I punt is that the OH is just not interested in sex and for the last 10 months I've hardly even troubled her apart form the odd BJ. this weekend however after a Friday session with my long time regular I was horny on Sunday and with an empty house kinda backed her into a corner as she had none of the usual excuses to pull out the bag.

Anyway to cut a long story short managed to engage in some missionary, RO, a bit of deepthroat from her, ball licking and a bit of tits and ass play. Ended up shooting my load into her mouth, which she spat down the sink. At no point did I feel the magic or that she was really into it, despite me making her cum with my magic tongue and fingers. Don't think I'll be troubling her again any time soon, I fact I've spent the day setting up meets with my two regulars.

Offline SJ772

I like the idea of that, never considered doing 2 punts in the same day and then the Mrs in the evening, something to add to my bucket list.  I always try to make sure I shag the wife same day as I punt, lucky girl   :)

Sureshot

I normally completely drain my balls with a prosie that im incapable of doing the wife for a few days after.

To be fair to her, she puts out quite often.  Problem is she really is dull in the sack.

Offline BillyBackDoor

Unfortunately just had a complete opposite experience. The reason I punt is that the OH is just not interested in sex and for the last 10 months I've hardly even troubled her apart form the odd BJ. this weekend however after a Friday session with my long time regular I was horny on Sunday and with an empty house kinda backed her into a corner as she had none of the usual excuses to pull out the bag.

Anyway to cut a long story short managed to engage in some missionary, RO, a bit of deepthroat from her, ball licking and a bit of tits and ass play. Ended up shooting my load into her mouth, which she spat down the sink. At no point did I feel the magic or that she was really into it, despite me making her cum with my magic tongue and fingers. Don't think I'll be troubling her again any time soon, I fact I've spent the day setting up meets with my two regulars.

Sounds pretty good to me.  Got a link for her?

Offline RedKettle

you lost me at "sex with the missus"

Offline Powell

Has anyone else found punting to have a rejuvenating effect on marital relations?

Yes, I find myself feeling very uninhibited and confident after a punt. My wife gets the benefit of that.  It all appears like romantically inspired spontaneous wild sex.

Make sure you haven't done anything risky before you share the love though ...

Offline dkn

Anyway to cut a long story short managed to engage in some missionary, RO, a bit of deepthroat from her, ball licking and a bit of tits and ass play.
That's all positively kinky and whorish compared with the completely vanilla stuff that goes on with mine...   :blush:

Which, of course, is why I enjoy all sorts of extreme fun in my hobby life!

Offline stevedave

Neutral review then...decent but just going through the motions  ;)

GusFring

DG

Neutral review then...decent but just going through the motions  ;)

:lol: yeah, neutral is about right  :lol: here's a quick summary:

Location - nice four bed detached house on outskirts of town
Looks - looks a few years younger than her stated age of 51, carrying a few too many pounds these days. Nice big tits and round ass and shaved pussy.
Service - nice but not electric DFK. Nice blow job, not very deep unless I encouraged her. Some unexpected tongue work. Had to ask her to lick my balls; bit clumsy but ok. Let me finger her pussy and ass whilst she sucked me. Then onto some missionary fucking; not the tightest ever but she has had three kids. Not much by way of emotion coming back but she gave it a go. Thought I'd give her the benefit of my tongue and fingers and managed to get a nervous orgasm out of her. At that point she completely shut down so got her on her knees and I wanked until shooting my load into her mouth. No swallow unfortunately, but this wasn't on her likes list so can't complain.

Overall a decent plan B but she needs to up her game if she's gonna make a living  :dance:
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 10:30:28 pm by DG »

Looks - looks a few years younger than her stated age of 51, carrying a few too many pounds these days. Nice big tits and round ass and shaved pussy.
Service - nice but not electric DFK. Nice blow job, not very deep unless I encouraged her. Some unexpected tongue work. Had to ask her to lick my balls; bit clumsy but ok. Let me finger her pussy and ass whilst she sucked me. Then onto some missionary fucking; not the tightest ever but she has had three kids. Not much by way of emotion coming back but she gave it a go. Thought I'd give her the benefit of my tongue and fingers and managed to get a nervous orgasm out of her. At that point she completely shut down so got her on her knees and I wanked until shooting my load into her mouth. No swallow unfortunately, but this wasn't on her likes list so can't complain.

Overall a decent plan B but she needs to up her game if she's gonna make a living  :dance:

:lol:

Offline Boundless

Link??  :D

Offline webpunter

Post of the month me thinks.  Brilliant.  Any chance of some pics ?
I know when i've had a good drawn-out 'edging' punt when there is jack-shit chance of shooting my bolt when having a wank within a few hours / half day.  Let alone shagging the OH.  Can get a hard-on with the OH but have to make some excuse when it comes to cumming - tired.  Had a wank earlier.  Blah blah  :lol:

Offline Boundless

I quite enjoy and usually do have a wank after a punt, a bit like flattening the battery out so you get a good charge into it for next time.

DG

I know when i've had a good drawn-out 'edging' punt when there is jack-shit chance of shooting my bolt when having a wank within a few hours / half day.  Let alone shagging the OH.  Can get a hard-on with the OH but have to make some excuse when it comes to cumming - tired.  Had a wank earlier.  Blah blah  :lol:

No pics I'm afraid but I do have a video from a few years back!! I've recently started to get her to give me a few blow jobs but never cum as I'm saving it for a punt  :lol:

Trying to get her into swinging, but a forlorn hope I think.

Offline webpunter

Trying to get her into swinging, but a forlorn hope I think.
Hopefully you have a strong retaining beam in your house  :lol:

Haha

Same with me, though this happened when I had a nice edged FBSM. The climax was so explosive there was no chance for any fun with OH...

Offline Stiltskin

+1 He should post that on mumsnet :D

Offline threechilliman

I quite enjoy and usually do have a wank after a punt, a bit like flattening the battery out so you get a good charge into it for next time.

It's usually the first thing I do when I get home after a punt and i can knock one out with no issues at all.

tcm

Offline Silver Birch

It's usually the first thing I do when I get home after a punt and i can knock one out with no issues at all.

tcm

I find this a bit frustrating. I'm normally a single pop punter but often wish I had booked a follow up visit for a couple of hours later. DIY is cheaper but less satisfying.

Tetley

the pleasure in knowing you just had a punt and then you are springing into action with the OH or GF ( in my case ) it truly is exceptional and extraordinary

DG

Saw this girl again recently and thought it was worth giving you guys an update.

Had a night booked at a Spa just west of Glasgow. Had great plans, even had some Ann Summers gear bought for the occasion. Unfortunately she came down with a cold so deepthroat was off the agenda. However, things turned out better than expected.

Started with a nice bit of oral, ball sucking and licking before going to the spa. Continued by fucking her cowgirl and reverse cowgirl in a steam room whilst covered in mud; boy that stuff gets slippy when you're all steamed up.  :lol: After a nice swim, sauna and massage, back to the room to get ready for dinner. So into the shower where I tried a first for the both of us; pissed all over her before fucking her in the ass and cumming all over her big butt.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Woke up this morning and she put on the Ann Summers outfit; a fishnet body and matching stockings; she looked pretty hot for a big girl!! Treated her to a new toy I bought her, a Magic Bullet from Asda. First a bit of clit tickling, then up her ass before back to her clit and making her cum. Then my turn; some more great tongue work before turning the bullet on me. Felt great on my balls and around the head of my throbbing cock. Finished off wanking a load while she stuck it in my ass.

This girl is getting better and better. Might have to rethink my punting needs; then again, maybe not  :lol: :lol:

johnnyboy61

This is your OH you're reviewing isn't it? Quite a transformation from the woman that only two weeks ago had managed to withhold any favours from you for ten months.

What's the secret? Are you slipping something into her tea? Or have you finally put up that shelf that she's been nagging you about for the last year?

Please share, you might transform some of our all too humdrum home lives.

DG

This is your OH you're reviewing isn't it? Quite a transformation from the woman that only two weeks ago had managed to withhold any favours from you for ten months.

What's the secret? Are you slipping something into her tea? Or have you finally put up that shelf that she's been nagging you about for the last year?

Please share, you might transform some of our all too humdrum home lives.

Yes mate it is. I told her that as she would always come up with an excuse for not having sex, I would make the decision for her. So now if I want a BJ she has to give me one. I've even introduced a bit of Dom/Sub play and frequently give her a good spanking and forced deepthroat. Thought the pissing on her was a nice touch  :yahoo: it seems to suit her to not have to think about it and just do what I say when I say. She even agreed to me buying her the Ann Summers gear. Still nowhere near as good as my regular, so I shall continue to punt. In fact my OH is really a gap filler for when my regular is unavailable or I am skint  :lol:

Offline Weyoun

Only ever done it once. The reason I punt, actually there's a few, I've been punting long before we met but the main ones now are the missus isn't that bothered and has let herself go quite a bit since the kids were born. Anyway it happened just over a year ago, I'd had to go to Leicester for training and it ended up being cancelled and as I was owed some time I was sent on my merry way. I was on my way back to the train station, it was a nice day and I had come into some money and also was feeling the urge so I nipped into X Lounge and saw a decent girl called Paige. Anyway got the train back home and was still feeling in the mood so I popped into a local parlour. There was only one girl there who I absolutely no interest in but as I turned to leave the receptionist told me another WG was available at their apartment down the road. I had been meaning to see this girl Amy for a while so spent a lovely 30 minutes with her and went home. Few hours later I was still feeling horny so had a browse on Adultwork and saw a WG called Mi$$y J (also known as RingRachael) was available, so I arranged a meet and pretended I was going round a mates house. Had another enjoyable punt (only downside was her place smelt of fags, luckily the mate I said I was going to see smokes like a chimney and I blamed it on him) and headed home. Had a bath due to the fag smell and went to bed only to be woken up an hour or so by the OH who wanted some. Not to arouse suspicions I went through with it and it was actually good for a change, but couldn't help comparing to the others that day (she was third best). I would never do it again though, I felt like death for 3 days afterwards, I mean really ill. But that day always raises a smile when I think about it.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 07:56:17 pm by Weyoun »

Offline Cunning Punt

This girl is getting better and better.

Quite a transformation from the woman that only two weeks ago had managed to withhold any favours from you for ten months

+1

Your 2nd review was decidedly fluffy. Careful you don't get EAS, my friend...

DG

+1

Your 2nd review was decidedly fluffy. Careful you don't get EAS, my friend...

God forbid  :lol: can't help thinking if I had EAS with the missus I wouldn't be punting :yahoo: wonder what a reasonable rate would be???

Offline Rich42

In fact my OH is really a gap filler for when my regular is unavailable or I am skint  :lol:

:lol:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 11:15:05 pm by Rich42 »

Offline bigmc

After seeing sweetsexysuzzzi a few months back,  I got home  and walked in the kitchen where the oh promptly turned to face me,  dropped to her knees and proceeded to suck the life out of me.
I Just closed my eyes and bingo. If only she knew half hour earlier I'd been balls deep.
Good job I'd washed the condom smell / taste away before going home

Offline Boundless

tcm

When I first read that I thought it said "no tissues at all"

:D :D

Offline Boundless

After seeing sweetsexysuzzzi a few months back,  I got home  and walked in the kitchen where the oh promptly turned to face me,  dropped to her knees and proceeded to suck the life out of me.
I Just closed my eyes and bingo. If only she knew half hour earlier I'd been balls deep.
Good job I'd washed the condom smell / taste away before going home

Fucking hell mate, you're a legend, either that or you were very lucky.

I very rarely shower after a punt, however the chances of Mrs Sam doing that are slightly less than the chances of Greece paying their full debt back next week!

Offline threechilliman

When I first read that I thought it said "no tissues at all"

:D :D

Strangely enough I can do that as well.

tcm

Offline temudjin

my OH is really a gap filler for when my regular is unavailable or I am skint  :lol:

Ruthless bastard!!  :lol:

Offline MrEm

Reading this thread has just reaffirmed how glad I am to be single!  :D