Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fairy Stories  (Read 864 times)

taplow

Apparently Hans Christian Andersen never ever had sex, but what he did do was regularly visit whorehouses.  He wouldn't touch the ladies but would talk to them and when he'd heard what he wanted to hear he'd return home and have a wank which he'd record in his journal.
The thing is there's a couple of parlours i regularly visit and quite a few times when I've been there I've seen the same men just sitting around doing nothing. You turn up to see a lady, you think a man is going to be before you but no, you can go ahead of him.  I was in one when a man  went out and came back with some bacon that he gave to the woman in charge. 
I never really understood those who just hang around  certain parlours.  I wondered what they were doing it for.  But now of course I realise that I would have had exactly these same opinions if the man I had been sat next to had been Hans Christian Andersen.
"What's he up to? What's his game?"  Little would I know that he's composing The Ugly Duckling in his head as we sat there watching daytime TV. 
You see, I wouldn't go to these places and not have sex.  And I always leave when it's mission accomplished rather than hanging around nattering. 
Anyway, I'm interested, is anyone here a bit of a Hans Christian Andersen?   

Offline Corus Boy

Otherwise known as;

Hands Christian Ands On!  :D

spkmstr48

Definitely witness this in Germany at brothels that have a bar, if I just wanted a drink I don't think it's the type of bar I'd choose.

Offline fitasfuck

Many years ago, I was somewhat under the impression that girls in bars & clubs and prossies were all coerced into the trade & were trapped doing somewhat they didn't enjoy! Hence I felt some 'sympathy' for them and the looks on the faces of the girls in a particular Soho pole dancing club that I had mustered the courage to pay a few quid & entered had only strengthened my belief at the time!! I had once paid to go & 'talk' to a very pretty girl in an Amsterdam-style see-through window whilst I was visiting Belgium. The girl was very surprised and the second half of the hour, she convinced me to inspect her parts & have gentle sex with her!!

A few years down the line, I took the plunge so to speak and have enjoyed many of my encounters. I also began to understand that many girls are independent and work out of choice / necessity but not necessarily coerced into it. I stopped being moral police and started to enjoy myself then onwards. Of course I have had my share of bad punts but overall I have enjoyed the fruits & pleasures of sex, especially with girls who would have have been out of my league in civvie life :)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 08:20:57 pm by fitasfuck »

Offline Steely Dan

Maybe HCA was part of the Unsullied?