Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good girls guide to kinky sex - Chanel 5 tonight at 10.00  (Read 1674 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

May be worth a watch after the footy but i'm not expecting it to push many boundaries though I guess after years of punting and debauchery your limits are a bit further down the road than Joe public  ;)

Offline wannabe

"Chanel 5" - the way to every girl's heart.

Offline Kool Keef

That tasty Brunette is currently getting shafted as good as Montenegro were at Wembley earlier  :D

Offline B4bcock

Did I miss anything worth seeing?    I fell asleep through boredom after ten minutes.

Offline Kool Keef

Did I miss anything worth seeing?    I fell asleep through boredom after ten minutes.

Not really

Offline Blackpool Rock

That tasty Brunette is currently getting shafted as good as Montenegro were at Wembley earlier  :D
Yeah the "Actress" and presenters were quite fit but overall nothing much to see in terms of kinky action, as per my original post perhaps using food is kinky / extreme for a lot of people but my last punt involved pissing in the girls mouth so licking squirty cream off a nipple seems a bit tame  :drinks:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Yeah the "Actress" and presenters were quite fit but overall nothing much to see in terms of kinky action, as per my original post perhaps using food is kinky / extreme for a lot of people but my last punt involved pissing in the girls mouth so licking squirty cream off a nipple seems a bit tame :drinks:

:lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 09:56:38 am by Grumpy Pumpy »

Offline Kool Keef

Yeah the "Actress" and presenters were quite fit but overall nothing much to see in terms of kinky action, as per my original post perhaps using food is kinky / extreme for a lot of people but my last punt involved pissing in the girls mouth so licking squirty cream off a nipple seems a bit tame  :drinks:

They should let UKP members take over their late night programming.
Ch5 has only got about 16 viewers so they've got nothing to lose   :D

Offline Drayki

:lol: Now that would be fun KK  ;) with a few of the northwest hottest whores thrown in  :drinks:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah it could be called UKPay TV  :thumbsup:

Offline christofferson

This was absolute garbage. Shagging your missus over the work surface, while you were boiling the kettle and grilling cheese on toast would have been more kinky.

Offline Lewis

What an absolute let down. Ch5 normally show much raunchier stuff than this shit.

Offline Myfun1

Probably won't bother watching it now, thanks for the reviews.