Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Giving massage  (Read 697 times)

tailor1712

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone new about girls who would like to receive the massage?

I have been thinking about this for a while now and I was wondering if there would be any places, or anyone had an idea of where I could meet girls that would be looking for getting a massage with a happy end.

If you have any recommendation,

Thanks

Offline Jonestown

Almost any girl in any shop will let you massage her, just ask, you will still have to pay though.

Offline rebelsurge

I think the OP was wanting to give the girl a massage and happy ending for financial reward to himself.

If that is not the case I agree with you that most girls will accept a massage from a paying punter.
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

James999

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone new about girls who would like to receive the massage?

I have been thinking about this for a while now and I was wondering if there would be any places, or anyone had an idea of where I could meet girls that would be looking for getting a massage with a happy end.

You will give them sexy time?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jonestown

I think the OP was wanting to give the girl a massage and happy ending for financial reward to himself.

If that is not the case I agree with you that most girls will accept a massage from a paying punter.

In that case he could be a trail blazer, put an advert up on gumtree or massageme offering services and see how it goes. If it works out we could all have a go, making money out of a hobby is always nice.