Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Swedish girl. Did anyone meet?  (Read 2994 times)

londonman2016

Did any of my fellow punters meet this pretty Swedish girl?
mizuage
External Link/Members Only

Online Jonestown

Did any of my fellow punters meet this pretty Swedish girl?
mizuage
External Link/Members Only

I'd bet money she is really polish, not swedish.

londonman2016

I would think so too. Must say I would much rather see her if she is Swedish

Offline RudiUK

Ive been trying to organise a 3some with her as the sub for a while, She comes across well (seems very enthusiastic) but my evil plans always end up going wrong (arranging 3somes with 2 girls who don't know each other can be challenging to say the least).....

Mizuage has only pulled out once (period started), the other times I simply couldn't get the girl's schedules aligned to allow a session.

Im probably going to have another go next week but I'd be really grateful for any feedback in between. I do have a good feeling about her so far though. Obviously, if I do manage to schedule anything I'll post a review.

averagepunter123

I wouldn't know if she's a Pole pretending to be Swede, usually I just come around Poles who just put Polish as their nationality. I'm looking to see her too though and will put up a review if I do.

The only other thing I'm suspicious about is if the pics are accurate and recent because her profile says 29 but her pics show someone closer to 19... or maybe it's just me.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 08:41:57 pm by averagepunter123 »

Offline RudiUK

I would think so too. Must say I would much rather see her if she is Swedish

I'll do a review in the next few days, but I've just seen Mizuage for a 3some. She is most definitely not Polish! I didn't feel the need to see her passport but she told me she's Swedish born with a very international accent/background.

She also happens to be one of the most responsive subs I've encountered (I'm not really Dom, just enjoy taking charge..).

Still grinning from ear to ear after this session  :thumbsup:

You may struggle to find an incall slot (I did a dayuse booking instead) but this girl is well worth it!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 01:33:58 am by RudiUK »

londonman2016

I'll do a review in the next few days, but I've just seen Mizuage for a 3some. She is most definitely not Polish! I didn't feel the need to see her passport but she told me she's Swedish born with a very international accent/background.

She also happens to be one of the most responsive subs I've encountered (I'm not really Dom, just enjoy taking charge..).

Still grinning from ear to ear after this session  :thumbsup:

You may struggle to find an incall slot (I did a dayuse booking instead) but this girl is well worth it!

Awesome :) can't wait to read your review.

FlyingBreadMan

Awesome :) can't wait to read your review.

How about you share some reviews too. Is that fair?