Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 100 suggestions to help Eastern European girls understand how easily they could  (Read 2642 times)

Offline fuckalot

.....earn thousands £££££
 I'll kick off with my first 4
I hate to see assets underutilised, but unfortunately I've see it in almost EVERY Eastern European WG I've seen.

Some of my suggestions
1: Lose the ATTITUDE, ie your thinking that your much too young, beautiful and fit to be Fu**ing me (indeed you are but that's why your being paid £100 + for an hour)  Pretend you like me!
2: Don't put things in your likes list that you have no intention of providing
3: Stop trying so hard to make me cum quickly and get me out the door and your next "client" in
4: Don't be sooo aggressive in conversation, try build a "friendship" with your punter, and we will keep coming back

Offline musicman007

5.if you list dfk as a like then do it and dont just peck with pursed lips :music:

vt

6. Don't jump off the bed to dodge my cum, it isn't nuclear waste!   :sarcastic:

vw

Clearly you are an idiot and foot read reviews before choosing if this had happened to you on every ee girl you have fucked.

Maybe read more that is the purpose of them after all.

Best of luck

E.L. Wisty

7. Don't bait and switch. A lot of EE's do it.

raylondoner

9. and never, ever miss out number 8 girls

Offline rubric

I've only experienced this with a minority of EE girls tbh, most of them are generally friendly and sweet.  Okay, I'm fairly selective with who I see, and will walk if I get a whiff of attitude, but in general I've encountered far fewer EE girls who are up their arse than native Brits.

Offline cueball

8. Stop putting British as you're nationality, coming in on the ferry does not make you British

Offline snowbum

Any idea how much they are making out of each session ?

I suspect it is half or less what the punter pays.

This does not condone and they might enjoy more if they had a better work ethic  :P

Offline Turtle Z

You got me reading this post under false pretences... When will you be posting the other 96 to satisfy your post title?   :unknown:

Offline smiths

.....earn thousands £££££
I hate to see assets underutilised, but unfortunately I've see it in almost EVERY Eastern European WG I've seen.

Some of my suggestions
1: Lose the ATTITUDE, ie your thinking that your much too young, beautiful and fit to be Fu**ing me (indeed you are but that's why your being paid £100 + for an hour)  Pretend you like me!
2: Don't put things in your likes list that you have no intention of providing
3: Stop trying so hard to make me cum quickly and get me out the door and your next "client" in
4: Don't be sooo aggressive in conversation, try build a "friendship" with your punter, and we will keep coming back

I note your lack of the word some in your title, now I have actually punted with a lot of EE WGs and some have been great, just as some Brit WGs have been bad WGs, and admins prostitute blacklist shows this loud and clear. So your experiences don't match mine.

Offline sub_marine

Don't get your pimp to write a whole profile tab about your experience and equipment related to BDSM sessions, then as soon as the punter turns up not know the first thing

Offline Jock D

I've only experienced this with a minority of EE girls tbh, most of them are generally friendly and sweet.  Okay, I'm fairly selective with who I see, and will walk if I get a whiff of attitude, but in general I've encountered far fewer EE girls who are up their arse than native Brits.

100% agree with you. I've been punting for 26 years and if we are going to generalise, which the OP is certainly doing, though I think his bigger issue is that he is a typical 'little Englander', homophobic bigot, then I've certainly had more awful attitude and punts with 'Brit' birds than any other nationalities. Sad but true  :hi:

stokiemike

If you bait and switch, it's only Ok if the new girl is fitter than you (yes it happened to me).

When you're riding me don't keep turning round asking if I've cum yet - I never will if you don't get on with it, and take my full length - it won't get stuck.....

If you're under 30 and one of those rare EE girls who do cim, you can swallow my cum (like your more mature EE girls do), it won't get you pregnant

Put your phone down, Lord Sugar and Richard Branson aren't going to punt with you.

Please remember joggers, baggy shirts and fluorescent socks aren't seen as sexy in the UK.

British guys do often cum more than once, so don't get up and put your baggy shirt back on, if I shoot my load early.

Remember, if you're good I'll come back and pay you more.........doh.......

Offline hottext72

9. Use a mint or gum, if you actually do french kissing. I don't want the taste of duty free smokes

Offline The_Don

but unfortunately I've see it in almost EVERY Eastern European WG I've seen.

Most of my punts, have been with W/G from Eastern Europe and my experiences differ to yours.

YMMV, with any W/G.

and having punted a few, W/G of different nationalities, one thing is clear to me. Never External Link/Members Only by where their from, because that External Link/Members Only a lot.

Offline fuckalot

I note your lack of the word some in your title, now I have actually punted with a lot of EE WGs and some have been great, just as some Brit WGs have been bad WGs, and admins prostitute blacklist shows this loud and clear. So your experiences don't match mine.

I used the word "almost" if you care to read my post again, I have had some great bookings with EE girls. 

Offline fuckalot

100% agree with you. I've been punting for 26 years and if we are going to generalise, which the OP is certainly doing, though I think his bigger issue is that he is a typical 'little Englander', homophobic bigot, then I've certainly had more awful attitude and punts with 'Brit' birds than any other nationalities. Sad but true  :hi:

Could say loads but you would probably still have your preconceptions, however we're all entitled to post our opinions, you chose to post hateful ones I'm not going to say any more. 

Offline fuckalot

If you bait and switch, it's only Ok if the new girl is fitter than you (yes it happened to me).

When you're riding me don't keep turning round asking if I've cum yet - I never will if you don't get on with it, and take my full length - it won't get stuck.....

If you're under 30 and one of those rare EE girls who do cim, you can swallow my cum (like your more mature EE girls do), it won't get you pregnant

Put your phone down, Lord Sugar and Richard Branson aren't going to punt with you.

haha love them all  :D

Please remember joggers, baggy shirts and fluorescent socks aren't seen as sexy in the UK.

British guys do often cum more than once, so don't get up and put your baggy shirt back on, if I shoot my load early.

Offline The_Don

I used the word "almost" if you care to read my post again,

And perhaps you need to read smiths post (again):

I note your lack of the word some in your title
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 07:16:37 am by The_Don »

Offline smiths

I used the word "almost" if you care to read my post again, I have had some great bookings with EE girls. 

You didn't say some in the title which is what I said. :rolleyes: As I said your experiences don't match mine, as I haven't seen what you mention in almost EVERY EE WG. I see neither has The Don, fuck knows who you are punting with but my advice is use UKP better and locate good EE WGs instead of the ones you have been punting with.

Offline Jock D

Could say loads but you would probably still have your preconceptions, however we're all entitled to post our opinions, you chose to post hateful ones I'm not going to say any more. 

Oh the irony...:lol: Just a suggestion but some 'self awareness,' classes could be beneficial to you.  :hi:

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

+1  :thumbsup: