Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Virginia - Swindon  (Read 2192 times)

35 review(s) for  Naughty Virginia  (30 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline martin1964

Link:  External Link/Members Only

Services:  Anal, DFK, OWO, RO and Penetration (Protected)

Price: £120 / 60 minutes

Communication:  10/10 All arranged by text, she puts up phone number on the days that she is working. I texted her around 9am but she couldn’t see me until mid-afternoon so she does get quite booked up.

Physical Appearance:  Description on AW is accurate, reasonably good looking, I would say 7/10.

Age:  Given on AW as 50, with the usual AW arrangement always +5 so I would say 50-55 is accurate.

Nationality: Polish, but English is good, she can be a little hard to understand due to the accent so you have to listen carefully but communication was not an issue.

Hygiene: 10/10, she was clean and fresh for the booking.

Transport:  Place is about 5 minutes’ walk from Swindon Rail Station so easily accessible.

Venue:  5/10, the flat she uses is not in a great part of town, there is a car park very close by but when I pulled up there were young men in hoodies on push bikes circling round and looking at me, few other people just milling about, standing on street corners doing nothing. I wasn’t happy to leave the car there so parked in one of the town centre car parks and walked back to where she was. I wouldn’t feel safe here at night if there were people like that hanging around. The flat itself was nice and clean. Felt safe once inside.

The meet:  Offered shower on arrival, but had one earlier so didn’t need. Straight into the DFK, not deep tongue but it was good and got me going, slow undressing followed by some RO on her, some OWO on me then sex with her on top, followed by me on top and then me in doggy. Was having a bit of trouble in trying to cum so she suggested anal. She’s quite tight and this did the trick and I exploded in the bag after about a minute. We were only about half an hour into the booking at this point so she offered me a 20 minute massage. It was good quality and I felt better for it. At the end she offered me a shower and she washed off the oil used in the massage for me. It was a lovely ending.

Overall: 8/10. Absolutely no complaints, the only thing that marks it down slightly is the area where she works, it’s not great and I wouldn’t want to be parking or walking around there at night. Others may have had different experiences but the men on bikes and hoodies circling round was quite concerning.

Would I return?  Yes, but only in the daylight.

Online Coriniumstud

I’ve seen her a few times and the bj with finger up the arse is great
Age wise she was 50 last week but this week she’s 49

Offline Lewis

Age wise she was 50 last week but this week she’s 49

Perhaps she ought to be called Christine, from the film where a red and white American Plymouth Fury car, as time goes on the mileage decreases instead of increasing.  ;)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 07:50:39 pm by Lewis »

Offline BillyPoison

Loved seeing this SP when she was in Bristol.

Swindons gain our loss.

BP :hi:

Online Nice_guy_eddy

Have seen  naughty Virginia a number of times she is my go to. Never had a problem with any damage to my car with the people being about though but it can be a bit busy round there at times.
I've always used that car park with no problems. I've always had a great time with her too.

Offline dickdaveoc

Always had a great time with her, I just let her do what she wants, which ends up with her finger or a dildo up me with a bj, and her taking anal.