Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Meliss@  (Read 799 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Passing through East Anglia I thought I would pop by and seen what was available, and came across Melissa, and so here is my report.

The Experience:
Communication was purely through text, and as usual I asked is she the same skinny girl in her pics, else I will walk, to which she confirmed she is.
I got to her area very early and so had to wait about like a walking lamppost, but no one bothered me so that was good.
She is very short, and has a nice female tennis player style of physique, lovely blue-ish eyes, and slightly blond hair. It is the same girl in the pics, though the angles of the photo made me wonder at first.
OWO was an extra 20 but no CIM, so I just went for normal 30mins at £60. Kissing was on the lips, but I did not sense she would do full on FK etc.

Reflection:
•   Very short, slim girl like the pics.
•   Boobs are more pointy bottle type.
•   She was not tight, and the grind was good.
•   Her place is near the town centre, and a few pubs and restaurants are about so I would say somewhat trendy-ish place (in a village/town kinda way).

The Journey:
So I went from globetrotting back to East Anglia, and was a bit annoyed that I ended up in Norfolk again (what happens when you run a business). This place is pretty bad for meeting genuine WGs, but she was a welcome sight.
To be honest, I would say it was a “positive relief” and not a “positive I must meet again”. She IS pretty (do not get me wrong – think of the cute EE girls that usually work in coffee shops!), but I think finding myself back here made me think I would prefer to punt elsewhere.
I don’t think I would see her again, but I would recommend her if you are looking for slim short dress size 6/8 girls.
Also, no smoking in doors.