Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BBWVoluptua - Newmarket  (Read 1702 times)

Offline Arch80

Anybody recognise this BBW who has appeared in Bury.  Will try and TOFTT when I can get hold of her.  Looks a little on the mature side for me but seems game for fillthy fun so very interested!

External Link/Members Only

Offline madeinwales56

You are a very brave fella. She has, let's say, a rather masculine look. And at 140 notes per hour definitely overpriced in my humble opinion. On the other hand if you do manage to see her she may turn out to be a real gem. Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Offline Hackneylad1

Jesus H Christ. I wouldnt go near even if she paid me the 140 notes. Better off having a wank.

Offline WASA38

Offline KerachiDope

I visited “J” at her Newmarket flat last July when she charged $80/30 minutes. I noticed her prices have gone up since then. 
She’s a big girl as noted from her pics. Lots of DFK, OWO, tit fondling, fingering, protected mish and CG. I had a great time with her

Offline KerachiDope

Oops! I meant £80/30 minutes.  :crazy:

Offline Smithchrissmith

I’m most worried about who designed that kitchen - it’s fucking awful!

Offline jintheuk1

£100 for half hour and £160 for an hour now  :thumbsdown:

Offline Sibiu

There are apparently some very brave punters out there. Why, oh, why would you do it?

Offline anglianfloyd

At her original pricing of £100/hr (or £120 can’t remember exactly) I was tempted to visit for a different experience , no way at £160

Offline KerachiDope

I remember last year on her AW profile she had her hubby on there for some MMF action and also a TS from Essex. It was all very confusing and I told her so when we met, with her, her hubby and the TS from Essex.  :lol:

Just kidding but it was confusing. Glad she took my comment and changed her profile.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 03:20:54 pm by KerachiDope »

Offline KerachiDope

AW profile is now kaput. Too bad.

Offline naughtynorwich

I saw her earlier this year but didn’t get round to a review. Don’t judge a book by its cover—one of the best punts I’ve ever had. She looked better than the photos and was full of raw sexual energy. She was genuinely into it, horny as fuck, great dirty talking and just generally very sensual and responsive. I would have definitely gone back. Shame she’s not around anymore.