Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Careybabe3 Clacton  (Read 3761 times)

Neal69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

For many reasons this should be a neutral. Or even negative.

Phoned up and She said she would text me back with the deal.

Various options available mostly in the quickie variety from 15 min suck or 15 mins suck and fuck 30 mins full service, or 45mins.
She made it clear as She does on her profile No Anal and no mouth kissing.

Went for the 45 min option for £80.

Residential street in Clacton obviously her home.

Got a bit of a shock when her Husband opened the door and showed me into the living room and then muttered something about doing some jobs out the back.

Just a quilt on the floor and pics of the kids on the wall.

All the above would lead you to a negative or Neutral review.

Truth is She is pretty good looking for her age and is in good shape. Tits are false but looked and felt great and I am not one for false tits normally.

I sat down on the sofa and she gave me a sexy dance/strip then came over and gave the old boy some attention.

Christ she could suck like a dyson and I had to stop her or I was going to blow my load. It was OWO and she does offer CIM which she almost had earlier than I wanted.

By now she was naked and I just had to join her on the quilt. Considering she has children and her age advertised as 36 she is in good shape with no visible stretch marks.

No Kissing on the mouth but everywhere else was on offer and she had a neatly trimmed minge which I had a bit of a munch on then rubbered up and plunged in. She sure was enthusiastic and when we changed to doggy looking at her big arse had me there in no time.

After a drink  35 of the 45 mins were up but she showed no signs of kicking me out of the door in a rush. In fact if I had been a bit quicker I think round 2 would have been on offer or if I could have booked an hour.

I thought having the door answered by her husband would have put me off but actually it made it feel quite dirty fucking his wife while he was around.

Not a GFE as I think she does like quickies more than the longer bookings.

But if you want a really good blow job or a Blowie and a fuck then she is pretty good at it and is why I finally decided on a positive review.

I visited her about a month ago and I have been prompted to write this as she has now got some negative feedback on AW recently. All in the neg feedback is true but I thought I would balance up the views with my experience on here.

Would I go back.

Yup