Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Edging FBSM recommendations  (Read 1159 times)

Offline Chewie1

Hi all

I’m making a rare trip up north on my own and wanted to take advantage to meet some of the best that the NW has to offer, so I’m asking for your help

My session of choice is FBSM but with a long edging session. Tie and tease is a bonus and I’m happy for the provider to offer OWO and CG finish too

The following provider seems perfect but she’s not answering emails or texts

Miss Mona
External Link/Members Only

Can anyone give a heads up on how well the following do edging?

Samsara Wakefield

Jasmine Arboretum

Natasha Derby

Lana Cox Chesterfield

Libby Earl Shilton

Or I would appreciate any other recommendations

Thanks!

Offline wakefieldlad13

Samsara, (Tracey) this one has had a number of names over the years, not sure why she changed her names but hey ho,

I have visited her many times over many years, its been that long since my first visit that i cannot even remember when it was, but i do remember it was good, her FBSM/tantric was definitely one of the best i have ever had but i have not visited for quite some time, i like extended visits for edging sessions and sadly Tracey or Sammie as she now calls herself seems to limit the visits to 45 minutes.

Prior to lock down, i found that the mamasan at Wellbeing chinese massage in Doncaster (Lisa) delivered a top notch handjob, i asked to turn over within a few minutes and asked for a very slow sensual HJ and she did deliver
I believe Lisa is back there now but i would ring first to confirm

I have been unable to find any reliable edging providers in my neck of the woods (Leeds/wakefield/Doncaster) many make a claim but fail to deliver but i wish you happy hunting/happy punting

Offline Chewie1

Samsara, (Tracey) this one has had a number of names over the years, not sure why she changed her names but hey ho,

I have visited her many times over many years, its been that long since my first visit that i cannot even remember when it was, but i do remember it was good, her FBSM/tantric was definitely one of the best i have ever had but i have not visited for quite some time, i like extended visits for edging sessions and sadly Tracey or Sammie as she now calls herself seems to limit the visits to 45 minutes.

Prior to lock down, i found that the mamasan at Wellbeing chinese massage in Doncaster (Lisa) delivered a top notch handjob, i asked to turn over within a few minutes and asked for a very slow sensual HJ and she did deliver
I believe Lisa is back there now but i would ring first to confirm

I have been unable to find any reliable edging providers in my neck of the woods (Leeds/wakefield/Doncaster) many make a claim but fail to deliver but i wish you happy hunting/happy punting

Thanks for info, buddy. If I unearth anyone, I’ll let you know