Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WTF has she got on her nipples?  (Read 2769 times)

Offline chandlerhandler

WTF has this one got on her nipples, I thought they were blurred out at first but it looks like some sort of plaster, they must be enormous nipples if she's got to keep em in ;) External Link/Members Only

Offline Zeusthedoc

based on the first picture, i'd say they were her hands   :hi: :hi:

on the 2nd picture - they'd be like rubber/silicon or something like that for when girls don't wanna wear a bra but don't want to have nipples poking through

Offline chandlerhandler

based on the first picture, i'd say they were her hands   :hi: :hi:

you're a fucking genius  :thumbsup:

Offline scutty brown

pasties for hiding her nips when going braless with tight or sheer tops

(no not fucking cornish pasties)

note though that her tits are fucked up by her implants - look at the stretch marks radiusing from her nipples. I wonder if thats why she's hiding them???

Offline Itzmurph

That’s surely Laura formerly of Huddersfield, allegedly moved to Sheffield but looks like she’s now back in Halifax.
She had some pretty long detailed review on here and sure some of the guys can confirm if she has boobie stretch issues. Impression I got was that she was pretty faf. It’s all subjective tho and I’ve not had the pleasure

Offline Zeusthedoc

Offline Itzmurph

Called yesterday and was quoted £120 for half an hour.

Fill your boots guys, bargain!  :wacko:

Offline chandlerhandler

Called yesterday and was quoted £120 for half an hour.

Fill your boots guys, bargain!  :wacko:
:scare:

Offline massivejohnson

I used to see her when in Hudds (and reviewed), I also thought she was FAF, for her age... no way is she 28...in fact I seem to remember she used to post her correct age of 40+. She's also taking the piss if she wants £120 for 30 mins. Anyone know where she's working in Halifax?

Offline Itzmurph

Didn’t get as far as to ask, think I was still picking jaw off the floor after the quote.

I would though put serious money on a well known address used by other Thai tourers (and I think others according to hints on here occasionally), lets just say it’s not in the town centre and it’s behind a certain Thai massage (but that’s probably coincidental). There was another Thai working there last week but she’s disappeared off AW so the property is free.

That though is pure guess, bet I’m right though  :D

Offline Snoopy06

Laura is at Thai massage and spa, Sowerby bridge.

Offline pgpgpgpg

Confirmed. Works a couple of weeks stretch at a time so not always there.