Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Britain's Happy Hookers  (Read 2948 times)

Offline Matium

On London Live now, Sky Channel 117, interviews with prostitutes in London.

You might see a girl you know.

:)

Offline smiths

On London Live now, Sky Channel 117, interviews with prostitutes in London.

You might see a girl you know.

:)

One idiot reckons she charges a £50 cancellation fee. As though i would pay such a fee, hell would freeze over first.

Offline smiths

A WG off A/W is being featured at present. Reckons she has been raped and went to the police.

xer0

One idiot reckons she charges a £50 cancellation fee. As though i would pay such a fee, hell would freeze over first.

lol - that's funny shit.

Offline smiths

Some WG i wouldnt pay 1p to punt with now featured who sometimes calls herself a Courtesan with her boyfriend supporting her.

Offline Matium

George Muppet, of Muppet's Guide, is on now.

Offline Convince Me

Does this dippy journalist believe her BF is going to admit paying for sex?

Offline smiths

According to the presenters boyfriend punters are reprobates but he knows a few guys who have punted.

George Muppet featured now doing his rounds in one of his favourite brothels in Oldham.

Offline Convince Me

I'd pay for the journo & her mother.

Offline Matium

The parlour George Muppet went to is the Georgian in Oldham, there's a review on UKP on it:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16560.0

Offline Matium

Julie Bindel, the lesbian man-hater is on now.

Offline berksboy

And she sure come out with some crap .

Offline joe diddley

That was the singularly most uninformative and ill-informed piece of crap I've seen in a long time. Who wants to know what the presenter's female friends, boyfriend and mother, as ill-informed as they were, think about prostitution? The prostitutes interviewed were quite evidently extremely different to one another in terms of both their personalities and the sectors of the industry that they worked in. Yet this didn't stop the presenter trying to draw out some generalisations from her meetings with them, generalisations based as much on her assumptions than upon the empirical evidence with which we were presented.

Then of course they had to drop in the old chestnut in about Soho being the sordid basement of the WG range of experiences, a total red herring if you are going to bang on about the potential for punter violence as being the key factor in determining the degree of stress experienced in this work given that Soho is comparatively safe with maids, local police presence, CCTV on the stairs, occasional scrutiny of working conditions in the courts and elsewhere following the odd bout of raids, etc. I don't why Soho is always mentioned in this kind of programmes insofar as only 70 or 80 girls at any one time work in conditions that are quite unique and completely unlike those anywhere else, compared to tens of thousands at least who work in other ways.

To add insult to injury the programme didn't even offer the viewer any gratuitous titillation!

Offline GreyDave

Have use soho walk ups over 35 years...

Never felt unsafe never felt dirty never felt the girls did not want to be there (had many regular girls I used to see) It is for some the Eldorado as they are able to service many guys in a day. This despite low price and quick service has been a huge money earner for some and a step into the game . Some of you older guys might recall the tall french blonde upstairs in soho at the back of the swiss centre she was there for years....
a fact this missed as she was : a professional working girl,  the plump giant titted Maltese lady in Berwick street again a treasure of the place and not atall squallid.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

To add insult to injury the programme didn't even offer the viewer any gratuitous titillation!

it was a bummer

fredpunter

It was great for the anti prostitution brigade, as anyone with no experience would assume all prossies are munters after watching it.

Offline berksboy

The presenter was hot  ;)

bigboy69999

the woman doing the show was the only one worth wanking over ... let alone paying to see naked ...

yawn and yes I know there are chances of geting hurt buy some bad eggs out there but stop going on about it like all punters are going to hurt you