Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: shower before meet-up  (Read 2695 times)

som2083

I worry the WG didn't shower before the meet-up

If I ask them 'Do you mind to shower before the meet-up', do you think I am rude because some WG didn't reply me after I asked this

Offline captaincrunch

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 1
I request a shower together. That never offends unless she msgs back that she has no shower then it only offends me.

RandyF

Lots of them are allergic to soap & water.

abdul

If I ask them 'Do you mind to shower before the meet-up', do you think I am rude because some WG didn't reply me after I asked this

Actually the thing is some ladies are worried about their make up and hair which takes time to get dry. So they don't bother to shower unless any extreme circumstances

sam106

Yes I would find this rude if I got an email like this from you but that's just me..

I allways shower half hour or so before a meet as I would of thought most other WGS would do too and like Abdul said my main problem would be messing my hair and makeup if asked to shower together so that's a big no no for me lol

Aspen

I find it quite incredible that anyone would consider meeting someone for sex without ensuring they were squeaky clean beforehand.

But everywhere you look there are accounts of girls and guys who turn up in a disgusting condition. I've been lucky I guess because it hasn't happened to me - yet.

DaveMugabe

Yes I would find this rude if I got an email like this from you but that's just me..

I allways shower half hour or so before a meet as I would of thought most other WGS would do too and like Abdul said my main problem would be messing my hair and makeup if asked to shower together so that's a big no no for me lol
If you shower anyway, why would you find it rude ffs?

som2083

The problem is I have bad experience. Suck tits is a must for me.

The worst punt I had, is I found her tits is slightly wet. I got no idea is the sperm or saliva from the previous guy.  :dash:

James999

She will likely be pissed off, most don't like water and prefer to cleanse with baby wipes and custy towels  :hi:

James999

I allways shower half hour or so before a meet

Well either you're lying about showering before a meet, or you are stupid, otherwise why would someone asking for something you do (or say you do) anyway offend you  :dash:

Offline inch

I visited someone in Edinburgh a couple of years ago - had a great time. We did WS on each other, I ended up shooting all over her hair and face.

We overran a bit (she was telling me her life story), and the next punter arrived. I got hurried off to another room in the apartment, she rubbed some lime shower gel on her fanny (no water, just the shower gel), put her clothes on and then went to answer the door for the next guy, stopping in to see me on the way to show me her licking some stray cum from her hair she'd found.

Felt bad for the next guy ... but then started wondering exactly what preparation she'd put into my meeting :(

Jay-Jay

I visited someone in Edinburgh a couple of years ago - had a great time. We did WS on each other, I ended up shooting all over her hair and face.

We overran a bit (she was telling me her life story), and the next punter arrived. I got hurried off to another room in the apartment, she rubbed some lime shower gel on her fanny (no water, just the shower gel), put her clothes on and then went to answer the door for the next guy, stopping in to see me on the way to show me her licking some stray cum from her hair she'd found.

Felt bad for the next guy ... but then started wondering exactly what preparation she'd put into my meeting :(
Un-feckin-believable...I'm gippin here just reading that ! Did you ever go back to said establishment ?

Jay

Offline inch

She was an independent I happened across on AW, seems long gone now. Holly-something-or-other.
A MILF (actually GILF, as I discovered during her life story). She was certainly enthusiastic, happy I kept the hat on for everything!

Offline Jimmyredcab

I find it quite incredible that anyone would consider meeting someone for sex without ensuring they were squeaky clean beforehand.

Incredible ???   Really ????

Some girls could see 10 or more punters in a day, they are unlikely to take 10 showers a day.    :hi:

circusbizarre

have a shower together, a lot more fun

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I would prefer a client sent an email asking me to shower before hand than worry that I wasn't clean.  It is not rude and is no different to us asking the client to shower on arrival if he doesn't smell like he has had one just before coming to the booking.

I only do shared showers if it is the last booking of the day as clients really don't want to see me in my bright pink shower cap and I cant get my hair wet as it would mean cancelling my clients for the next couple of hours as it takes that long to dry and straighten as I have  long very thick and very curly hair.

Who could be offended by a polite email saying something like, I have had a rather unpleasant experience lately so just wondering if you could possibly shower before the booking.  Any half decent girl would reply with no worries I always do anyway.  No need to get offended.  After all I ask all my clients to shower either before coming or on arrival and they don't normally get huffy about it (bar the odd exception).  It also sort of shows me he is worried about cleanliness so should be squeaky clean himself.

Just word it the right way.  don't put, can you make sure you shower, as that would seem rude but asking politely should not offend anyone

Offline wristjob

I've often felt exactly the same. I was with a girl last week at an establishment where the girls tend to jump in the shower for a quick rinse after the punts, and I commented on that to her. Apparently she had a regular booked in after me and he likes to start with a shared shower.

Seems mad really that you can ask a girl to suck your cock but asking her to jump in the shower is rude, but it feels a bit like that. Might start doing that though :)

Offline wristjob

I only do shared showers if it is the last booking of the day as clients really don't want to see me in my bright pink shower cap and I cant get my hair wet as it would mean cancelling my clients for the next couple of hours as it takes that long to dry and straighten as I have  long very thick and very curly hair.

Or drop the shower head down and just shower the bottom half?

BigLad89

I've often felt exactly the same. I was with a girl last week at an establishment where the girls tend to jump in the shower for a quick rinse after the punts, and I commented on that to her. Apparently she had a regular booked in after me and he likes to start with a shared shower.

I like to go first thing, so I'm their first one of the day. should almost guarantee that they are freshly showered. 2 of the 3 girls ive visited have cleaned themselves after i was finished in the shower aswell

hollysbeenabadgirl

Or drop the shower head down and just shower the bottom half?

I have friends that when they shower they will need to wear a cap if not hair washing. That is not just to stop it getting wet but also stop their straightened hair becoming a frizzy, curly, unattractive mess. Maybe Dani has that issue too.

som2083

I like to go first thing, so I'm their first one of the day. should almost guarantee that they are freshly showered. 2 of the 3 girls ive visited have cleaned themselves after i was finished in the shower aswell

Shower the breast as well with soap. As some client might suck/lick or breast relief  :D

frankiemanchester

:scare:

its simple enough, what i usually do is shower before a service.
if i am seeing another man within the next hour i will jump into the shower take the shower head down and rinse from my neck down. with warm soapy water.
if i am going to finish someone with oral then i always tie my hair back to try and avoid getting come in my hair and if i do get jizz in my hair then you i to wash it and unfortunately the guy after has to deal with me with curly wet hair!
i use baby wipes to correct eye make up and wipe away anything from my face but i avoid facials as much as possible unless i know im not seeing another punter.
a lot of girls wait until a punter leaves her to start reapplying their make up and doing her wash up and tidying the bed and room etc
to be honest i dont really see that many punters most would be 3 a day
im not sure what type of girls some of you have been seeing but its highly important to be impeccably clean?

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I have friends that when they shower they will need to wear a cap if not hair washing. That is not just to stop it getting wet but also stop their straightened hair becoming a frizzy, curly, unattractive mess. Maybe Dani has that issue too.

Yes it is.  Its why I often have a cold shower.  I will happily shower with a client if he likes cold showers though.  The heat and steam in the bathroom from a warm or hot shower leaves me with an very bad messy afro, that takes forever to get back under control.