Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Slut Sophie - Gangbangs/Parties  (Read 13422 times)

Offline PuntingPete

They're obviously not expecting as many punters as there is just the 1 party in each location. Not sure where they will get all the clothes from either?

Maybe it's just something the girls want to do, still not sure there's enough guys to fill a party though.

Let's just hope the fire alarm doesn't go off mid party  :scare:  :lol:

Offline jawill

If it's one thing I hate seeing ( such as on a stag do etc ) it's guys with hairy legs in suspenders. Urgh gross. No doubt there will be some guys there however who like dressing up in that sorta gear . Not my idea of a horny sex party tho

SteveNova

Not my cup of tea either, but I'm sure its a kink of Soph's.  I'm guessing that they may attract those who are into cross dressing who will be prepared to travel from a wider geographic area.  With that in mind a later start may have been preferable for those travelling some distance.  I'm guessing other 'specialities' could be spanking, fetish, bdsm, role plays, messy food - who knows!  Actually I don't think there will be a shortage of Soph's regular 'anything goes' parties as they have proven so popular.  :thumbsup:

Offline dave_99

Nine days until the Cardiff session and looking forward to it.  I also suspect the September cross-dressing sessions may not attract a number of the usual GB participants  - it's definitely not my cup of tea.  However there may be a different 'audience' who may be interested by this kind of thing.  In terms of specialities I wonder if they could organise a future GB with a couple of extra girls involved (for variety!).

Offline ampersand

They're obviously not expecting as many punters as there is just the 1 party in each location. Not sure where they will get all the clothes from either?

I note from WB's AW page that she is offering Cardiff incalls on 19th and 21st August - presumably using the same hotel room as they are using for the GB.  You have got to admire her stamina - that pussy is going to take a pounding for those three days!!!

Offline PuntingPete

I note from WB's AW page that she is offering Cardiff incalls on 19th and 21st August - presumably using the same hotel room as they are using for the GB.  You have got to admire her stamina - that pussy is going to take a pounding for those three days!!!
Oh you certainly can't fault her enthusiasm for cock  :D

Offline PuntingPete

Can anyone suggest the best place to park near to the hotel (without naming the hotel), I've just looked and the closest NCP wants £9.20  :scare:

The hotel has parking (£6) but don't want to turn up there at the last minute and find there's no room.

Offline jawill

Use the park and ride into Cardiff, £3 per car all day 

Offline PuntingPete

Sorry guys, I should have said I was asking about parking for the Bristol party  :hi:

Offline jawill

Offline PuntingPete

Decided to take the train in the end, easy enough walk from station. On my way back from the early party, had a great time as usual. 6 guys in attendance, anyone who has booked in for the later parties is in for a treat.
Review to follow.  :hi:

Offline Jacobkim

Hi

How do u book for Sophie's party. Wen is the next party happening?
Thanks

SteveNova

Hi

Thanks
Soph keeps her profile updated with party news External Link/Members Only next party on 20th August in Cardiff with Welsh Brunette; and also 11th Sept (Bristol) and  25th Sept (Cardiff), but these latter two are cross dressing events!  Hopefully she will repeat one with Hollie before too long.

Offline ampersand

Hi

Thanks
If you want to go to the Cardiff ones next week, may be better to email/text WB - she seems to respond a bit more quickly than Soph.

Offline WelshMichael

Soph keeps her profile updated with party news External Link/Members Only next party on 20th August in Cardiff with Welsh Brunette; and also 11th Sept (Bristol) and  25th Sept (Cardiff), but these latter two are cross dressing events!  Hopefully she will repeat one with Hollie before too long.

I think that there are 2 parties as per usual form on the 11th and 25th September - if you look at the Gangbangs tab on Welsh Brunette's profile she lists sessions on the 11th and 25th starting at 6pm. On the Speciality party tab she gives the start time as 10.30am. So if I'm reading that right it's one for the cross dressers at 10.30 then a regular session at 6.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If any of you are going along at 6pm on the 20th I'll see you there.

SteveNova

I think that there are 2 parties as per usual form on the 11th and 25th September - if you look at the Gangbangs tab on Welsh Brunette's profile she lists sessions on the 11th and 25th starting at 6pm. On the Speciality party tab she gives the start time as 10.30am. So if I'm reading that right it's one for the cross dressers at 10.30 then a regular session at 6.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If any of you are going along at 6pm on the 20th I'll see you there.
A useful update - but no mid afternoon sessions planned though.  The 3 pm one was well attended yesterday.  Did anyone go to the evening one from here?