Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone had the pleasure yet - Doubledelux1974  (Read 989 times)

Slanneshy69

External Link/Members Only

A few good reviews and not been around long, I am hard up and she is the most accessible today, but no reviews on here and the photos don’t fit in with her profile stats. Not TOFTing need to be fully emptied not a bit of a forced dribble.

Offline NervousJ

Bit of a lottery that profile. Deep down, I think we both know she won’t look like that...

Slanneshy69

That’s my gut feeling was hoping someone would either back it up or prove me wrong

Offline robx66

I was thinking about meeting her some  time ago  but did not managed.
She is quite interesting as she do all I would try with her according to her likes.
I messaged her in the past and  she messaged back saying she do cim and swallow included in price.
Might be worth to try her.

Offline robx66

Some of her photos are out of date in my opinion but as she states on her profile she can send photos by whattsapp so.... you can ask for fresh ones :-)

Offline vulcan22

Can’t decide whether she is not as British ast she says or just has very poor grammar and spelling skills. I like the sound of being “special loved” but would be worried about the tide coming in at her house... :D

Offline Newtothisstuff

My thought when I saw the profile was that she says that she's a size 12 and very short.  That can often mean that she ends up being a fair bit 'wider' than you'd expect. Then you see the profile photo.... and it's that typical pose girls do when they want to look thinner than they are.
Okay, so her spelling and grammar leave a lot to be desired, but we've all seen a lot worse.

Slanneshy69

Some of her photos are out of date in my opinion but as she states on her profile she can send photos by whattsapp so.... you can ask for fresh ones :-)

No WhatsApp for me anyone else want to have a try and let me know?

Offline kingkong69

She's on my HL but never got round to it...I dont think she looked the photo though..

No Entry

Size 12 and 12 stones in weight  :thumbsdown:

Offline hungry horace

Saw her about a year ago, English, nice body, very keen to please, attractive and very keen lover. If I lived closer I would see her again and possibly again !!

Offline NervousJ

Saw her about a year ago, English, nice body, very keen to please, attractive and very keen lover. If I lived closer I would see her again and possibly again !!

Nearly 4 years in, why  not make it a review??? :unknown:

Offline Macedonicus

I believe in her previous period of activity she used to bareback.

Offline Macedonicus

Was doubledeluxe00 in those days

Ingens65

I saw her about a year ago (post BB profile) and wasn't interested in BB so didn't ask. She was new to the business with that profile and I suspect hadn't really thought it through.

The photo on her main profile is never her but that indiscretion aside the profile is accurate

She is short and used to be a body builder which makes for a slightly unusual shape. She was intending to start training again so may be more muscular now

She was very friendly (possibly a bit gushy, for me anyhow) and so I wouldn't go back but that's just a not-click thing, nothing to do with the service. I don't regret having seen her.