Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber Ryder back  (Read 935 times)

Offline bobbygee

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Has anyone had any punts with Amber Ryder from the East Midlands in last 12 months, if so how was it?
Thanks in advance

Offline HailWood

Has anyone had any punts with Amber Ryder from the East Midlands in last 12 months, if so how was it?
Thanks in advance
See below. Suggest you avoid. It’s a very sad situation.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 09:45:49 am by MikeTheBike »

Offline Bangers and Gash

Thanks in advance

What planet have you been living on?  :wacko:

Offline vulcan22

Now in Leicester and back after a 4 month brake (sic).

Can only hope that she has sorted herself out and got away from whatever sent her over the edge in Nottingham. Too much of a chance for me to risk finding out though...

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Now in Leicester and back after a 4 month brake (sic).

Can only hope that she has sorted herself out and got away from whatever sent her over the edge in Nottingham. Too much of a chance for me to risk finding out though...

In Beaumont Lees  :lol:

Slanneshy69

Yeah I saw her pop up went to add to HL then read the last 4 reviews, I think she is done as an SP hopefully she can get herself back together as a human and move on with her life, such a shame.

Jcarr1993

Why when i search do only positive reviews come up of her... Can't seem to find the neg, searching on the digit code

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Why when i search do only positive reviews come up of her... Can't seem to find the neg, searching on the digit code

Under the OP's, click under his post where it says 30 review(s) found for AmberRyder. The first 5 are all neagative.

Offline vulcan22

She had mainly positive reviews and was well regarded up to about a year ago but then seemed to go off the rails and her last reviews were consistently negative. I never met her but made a couple of attempts and got some very strange and paranoid sounding texts off her.

Offline Picti

Thanks in advance

If you saw her previously and remember her as a good punt, then sadly it seems things have deteriorated dramatically. Read through the eight reds she has now, avoid a bad punt at best and thieving (or potentially more) at worst, then spend your money more wisely elsewhere.

Jcarr1993

Under the OP's, click under his post where it says 30 review(s) found for AmberRyder. The first 5 are all neagative.

Thank you CT been doing that the long way for ages  :dash:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Thank you CT been doing that the long way for ages  :dash:

Clicking the link just below the posts ONLY brings up the Reviews (positive and negative).

You would still need to search for under at top RHS if you also want to see any threads discussing that profile.