Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Josephine, Weston upon Trent, Derbyshire  (Read 1630 times)

Offline NottsGuy87

Hi all has anyone met Mature Josephine in Derbyshire at all?

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 09:22:17 am by NottsGuy87 »

Offline NervousJ

Never noticed the profile, great tits though.

Offline NottsGuy87

Arranged a meet so will see how it goes.

Offline NervousJ

Arranged a meet so will see how it goes.

Good man, where in Derbyshire is she. I sent a message, not replied yet. Hope it goes well. :thumbsup:

Offline NervousJ

Just replied Weston upon Trent.

Seems genuine, I might pay a visit myself..

I thought it might be joy2day, her profile had dissapeared, and I saw her in Weston. But this Josephine  has loads of reviews which I guess she wouldn’t. Both have the same massive tits  as well.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 07:11:14 pm by NervousJ »

Offline NottsGuy87

Her private gallery has pictures with Joy. Who I have never met so it may be the same place.

Offline cock custard

The free gallery photos definitely look like joy2day. Seems a bit suss to me.

Offline shagmore

I have seen her, with Joy2Day, she works out the same location at times. No idea why it has a caution on the AW site, thought I had done a review

Offline NervousJ

I have seen her, with Joy2Day, she works out the same location at times. No idea why it has a caution on the AW site, thought I had done a review

What’s she like mate, worth a visit. Tits, body, face??

Offline surfman

when you click on the get driving directions it shows as Draycott, not a million miles from Western on Trent.

Offline NervousJ

I did have a reply, doesn’t do 30min bookings, and doesn’t have shower facilities. Seems genuine though, I’ll probably still try just for her great tits.

Offline NottsGuy87

Josephine is a great laugh. Tits are massive and fun to play with.

Very relaxed and private location.

She's definitely mature / milf material so don't go expecting someone with 30 something looks but she's well presented. Bit of a bush not fully shaven but I quite like that.

Offline NervousJ

Offline shagmore

Josephine is a great laugh. Tits are massive and fun to play with.

Very relaxed and private location.

She's definitely mature / milf material so don't go expecting someone with 30 something looks but she's well presented. Bit of a bush not fully shaven but I quite like that.

You going to do a review?