Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice for a nervous newbie  (Read 1127 times)

Offline Bucaneer

Ok, so I’m a newbie at this. And I’m about to dip my toes into the water. However, I’m only really interested in sensual massage.

So after searching around for some time I find someone who I think will be good. European it seems. In an area I can get to (I’m in North West England). Well reviewed on here - seems to be strictly sensual massage only. Seems reasonably classy. Also seems like she works in the premises on her own. She seems to have been in the premises for a good couple of years. She only seems to advertise on Gumtree. Gut feel tells me she’s all above board.

So I reached out via text message on my own phone (I know, I know). She responded promptly and we set a date for this coming Monday.

Now, my mind is working on me like it does. I’m not worried about my other half (she’s sort of forgotten I exist in many respects). My biggest fear is a legal one. I know what I’m doing is not against the law. But what of trafficking or other issues. I’ve texted her with my normal number. I’m almost sure on Monday I’ll go and it will be lovely. But then what are the chances of anything afterwards leading back to my number. Am I at risk at all? I know there's always risk, but how much risk is there in a scenario like this?
Banned reason: Nervous Newbie - so nervous he managed one troll post in 3 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline MrT222

I mean, virtually zero? Obviously if you go and it seems dodgy or you have reason to believe she's trafficked then you leg it out of there and alert the authorities but you said they're well reviewed on here so that seems immensely unlikely.

So yeah you are overthinking it.

Online pythondan

You are overthinking it - but would recommend that you get a punting sim and/or phone.

It might be difficult but try not to think about it too much over the weekend.

A sensual massage is probably a good choice for a nervous newbie as there is no need to perform - just relax and enjoy.

Offline Aldebaran

First punt I ever had, around 30 years and more ago, was a sensual massage, and before I got there I was shitting myself. The idea of trafficking wasn't really around then, it was simply fear of the unknown. The girl was great and very understanding once she realised I was a punting virgin. Really, I'm sure you have nothing to fear, especially with a well reviewed girl. Have fun and good luck.

Offline Punterperson1971

A nervous newbie but you’ve been a member for almost 3 years,if what your saying is true your definitely over thinking it just go and then come back on here and review really simple

Offline theejaculator

Fucking hell..what's the issue...you say she's well reviewed on here, so you seem to have done your homework.
But ffs get a punting phone

Offline contentguy

Cancel the meet you arranged on your own number.

Buy a sim card.

Rebook.

You’re nervous, so why give her your real number, unless you’re prepared to ditch the number.

What jf she text or calls with special offers after the meet?
Perhaps she won’t but if she does ……

That’s what I would do.

Offline shed

A nervous newbie but you’ve been a member for almost 3 years,if what your saying is true your definitely over thinking it just go and then come back on here and review really simple

Totally agree. The poster needs to grow some balls. In three years he knows how this site works. Doesn't deserve any sympathy or advice. It's about time he made a useful contribution by making visits and writing reviews.

Offline Cum_again

Treat it like you’re going to the hairdressers.

Go in, be civil to her, agree terms, pay her,  then fuck to your hearts content.
She’s a prostitute. It’s very simple, she knows the score.

When you’re done, review her here so we can all benefit.

Offline newhere456

We've all had our first, with varying degrees of nervousness it seems.

Sounds like you have done your homework,  but made a rookie mistake of not using a punting phone.  (one that cannot be tied to you).

I've never had a WG text or phone me without having first initiated contact - but it could happen,  and it will always be at the back of our mind when you get junk texts.  Just one less thing to worry about if you keep these activities on another device.

Enjoy your first experience,  dip you toe in as deeply as you are ready for... and remember to review  :)

Online Munter84

Get a sense of perspective, OP. As you said yourself, getting a massage is legal. Hell, it would still be legal if the girl was straight up advertising herself as a prostitute.

Do you think the police have the spare time to perform elaborate phone-hacking stings on people who haven't committed any crimes?

The worst case scenario is that the girl might be indiscreet enough to text you in the future, if that's a worry then simpy block her number after the meet. (OK, the WORST case scenario is she's an axe murderer, but let's stay within the realms of sensibility here).

Enjoy your rub and tug and don't forget to post a review after.