Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tie and Tease  (Read 1521 times)

Offline Romeo Sensini

What would you chaps expect if you requested this? Had a slightly disappointing session but don't know if it was my expectations that  are off, before I review. Cheers

Offline Home Alone

Very few of the WGs I've seen whose Profile page shows Tie & tease as a 'Like' seem properly equipped to provide it, imo.

My minimum requirements for a good 't & t' would be that: my arms & legs be securely tied - preferably with long ropes attached, ideally to the bedhead & the legs of the bed; and that I be provided with a good blackout mask so that I absolutely haven't a clue as to which part of my body is about to be teased.

Done well - as it was by the first Regular I had until she retired 12 years ago - it's a truly sensational effect and a real turn-on. Sadly, it can often be a disappointment, imo.

Hope this helps, Fr. Romeo!

Offline houseboot

What would you chaps expect if you requested this? Had a slightly disappointing session but don't know if it was my expectations that  are off, before I review. Cheers

A lot of "Tantric" providers offer this service.

The clue is in the title, it's light hearted.

In the same way as a "Tantric" massage will be lighter touch than normal massage, "Tie & tease" will be be more lighter, playful than BDSM.

Expect light, loose ties .... some gentle slapping of the buttocks with various things ... probably the "strongest" thing being a "condom covered vibrator" being inserted in your bum.

Edit

You've now got two contrasting views.

I certainly wouldn't have booked the service "Home Alone" has described.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 01:32:19 pm by houseboot »

Offline Home Alone

Yes; after I posted, I thought I should have added a sentence or 2 saying that a good 't&t' would be as far as I'd want to get into bondage.

Offline Romeo Sensini

Seems like I was right to expect some sort of sensory deprivation/overload then.

brandonpete

I only do a Tie and tease if she's English (Dear Kate of Coventry being the only exception)and have seen her before and have a 'sort of' trust in them and what sort of scene your into and what 'end result' you want ...What do I expect.. obviously tied or handcuffed with my arms above my head,my legs the same,but at the bottom of the bed....I prefer Blindfold T&T....Frontal massage oil,including cock and Balls,then a variating of the following...star wheel,hot oil or wax,ice cubes,cock ring,nails lightly scraped all over...FK or DFK, kissing or pecking kisses all over,light slapping...then hand job till erect,if not already then Cowgirl then just before coming tell her to take blindfold or mask off......And once you've really built up trust you can ask her to be loosely tied and blindfolded.....buggar now I'm going to have to see if Danielle is free  External Link/Members Only.

Offline bossanova

Had one where my ears were covered by noise cancelling headphones

Very sensual – ended with covered penetration when i lasted seconds!

Offline Plan R

Each to their own on here of course, but being tied up and helpless would give me the opposite of a hard-on   :scare:

Offline Spiceoflife

Each to their own on here of course, but being tied up and helpless would give me the opposite of a hard-on   :scare:
A soft-off?  :)

Offline rathbone

I tried it once, and like you came away being a bit disappointed.  Like you, my expectations were different to what was delivered - I concluded I'd have been better to discuss it in more detail with her beforehand.

Offline Gustav Klimt

I had my 1st tie & tease session this weekend & found being tied up a big turn on. She licked me, bit me & gave me OWO. When I finally got free of my bonds & fucked her I had the most intense orgasm. Definitely something I will try again.

Offline Silver Birch

I like a bit of tie and tease and enjoyed some great experiences, but more have been disappointing than good.

The best two I have seen that kept me on the edge and drove me nuts, but both a long time ago and now out of reach for me  :(

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Anne has a huge selection of equipment and clamped me to a rack that put me at her mercy. Unfortunately raised her prices up too high.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only One of my all-time favourite punts with a great T&T experience, but virtually impossible to book.

Offline rubric

Depends on the girl and whether they are subtle enough to be able to apply variations of touch, pressure and so on (I've come to the conclusion that many people aren't -- or are just naturally ham handed).

I've experienced the kinds of things Home Alone describes, but this isn't what I'd call Tie and Tease.

I'd expect light restraints, being blindfolded -- so some kind of sensory deprivation, and a gradual ratcheting of touch/tease. I've had this as part of a massage that escalates a few times, and that's worked very well.  Also like the scenario of starting out restrained and gradually taking charge while remaining blindfolded.

Of the girls I've tried this with among the best were the sadly gone Monika (tall polish girl who worked in mill hill), and GenX in Barnet, which is some counter to the point about english/british girls above.

Among the worst were the kinds of older women who have makeup applied by the trowel, and think that 'talking dirty' means imitating the functionally illiterate.

Offline poundstock

Tie and tease? I’m not so sure. Never tried but one thing is for certain. I would not want to be blindfolded. For my £120’s worth, or whatever, I want to see and enjoy her body at work.

ChopperJ

The only real experiences I’ve had are the two punts I’ve had with Ellie Rose. The latter is probably my favourite punt to date. Her tie&tease is really hot. I was lightly tied up, blindfolded and then she used her bag of goodies on me. There was sucking, biting and scratching but, nothing that felt uncomfortable/painful and nothing that left a mark.
She throws in lots of kisses during too so, her natural gfe service flows through the tie&tease.
She’s my only proper reference to this though.

I had a punt with Sandra Curly a few months ago (see review). While I had a good time, I don’t think our ideas of tie&tease are quite the same.

Anyone got any decent recommendations?

ChopperJ

Tie and tease? I’m not so sure. Never tried but one thing is for certain. I would not want to be blindfolded. For my £120’s worth, or whatever, I want to see and enjoy her body at work.

I think trust is a big thing too. If you know you’re in good, safe hands, then you might really relax into it.