Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 11 years a punter  (Read 1799 times)

Offline simon07

hi guys
Looks like I have finally lost the desire. What started off as a glorious way to challenge a mid life crisis has after 951 punts with 768 gals over 11 years at a cost of £80k ran out of spark. I did the add up maths on a spreadsheet and nearly fell off the chair. I might have spent the money on other stuff like cars though they depreciate whereas I can appreciate some good, bad and really bad punts. Delete that, the great punts.
I have had periods of 3-6 months off over the years and always came back. Now it does not interest me.
In the early years Amsterdam RLD in 2008, when they was something around to FKK in Frankfurt and even the Geyland district/Ipanema bar in Singapore a few years ago. I never did Pattaya, wonder if I will regret that?
I did LM party in London once plus Cameo in Sheffield, never anything more that that. They were fun, rare to find good parties with hot gals.

I thought when i got past 10 years I would be an addict by now?
The punting marketplace is not what it was and it is hard to find good value. Going to see STI clinic for last checkup and hopefully all is well. I wonder if anyone has done a life history of a punter and worked out where they end up if they a different path on the journey? For me it feels too mechanical and not a buzz anymore.

Hope you guys still have fun though.  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 06:55:15 pm by simon07 »

Offline Plan R

For me it feels too mechanical and not a buzz anymore

I hope the day I tire of tits and pussy is the day they close the lid - but I can feel this happening a bit with punts.

But when I think of it - it's just the logistics that have got mechanical (not the tits and pussy  :D)
I blame technology for making every meet-up run like clockwork each time.
In the old days (before internet, phones in pocket, sat-nav) it was a bit more shall we say...'random' and so a bit more of an adventure..

/oldgit

Offline cueball

Don't regret what you've spent your money on, you've enjoyed it and it's what you've worked for.

Look back with glee at the memories that nobody other than a punter can have.

Whether you retire or just take your foot off the gas, it doesn't matter... What you (we) have done is not what the mainstream would or could even dream of doing.

Offline Dipper

Don’t know if others will agree but I find “the buzz “ to be just as much to do with the punt build up as it is the physical act itself.

E. G. “Is this the right street...”

“Will she look as good as the pics...”

“Where the fuck am i ?:lol:

“Yes! Right flats/ house etc..”

“Fucking hell she’s stunning!”

“Not the best looker but what the fuck.. I’m shagging   it..”    :lol:

The above is quite an accurate account of what goes on in my head pre punt, and all part of the fun for me.  :hi:

« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 07:05:45 pm by Dipper »

Offline Grenadier36

Don't regret what you've spent your money on, you've enjoyed it and it's what you've worked for.

Whether you retire or just take your foot off the gas, it doesn't matter... What you (we) have done is not what the mainstream would or could even dream of doing.
Spot on in my view. Life is short so fill it with the things you enjoy doing. You can't take money with you so enjoy yourself whilst you're able as no one knows what is around the corner  :hi:

Offline Plan R

Deep !

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline cueball

Deep !
Yes  :lol: i must be in a philosophical mood  :lol:

It can soon change though  :lol:

Offline threechilliman

I hope the day I tire of tits and pussy is the day they close the lid - but I can feel this happening a bit with punts.

Yep, I feel a bit that way as well. I've punted less and less recently as it just doesn't have the same buzz to it that it once did - somethings missing. I'll see how I go....

Offline Hurley

You can have to much of a good thing which is why I prefer to have 5 or 6 week intervals between meets.

Offline Murray Mint

I’ve kept records over the years, and it boils down to 344 punts with 97 different women over 17 years. For that I’ve had about 730 hours of entertainment at a cost of £68k plus another, perhaps £2k of ‘incidental costs,’ and this has been pretty much evenly spread over those years.

I’ve never begrudged the expenditure (except, perhaps, the occasional disastrous punt!) but I, too, don’t get the same zing of excitement on meeting a new WG that I used to get. As a result, I now mostly stick with a small coterie of SPs with whom I KNOW I will have a couple of hours of great sex.

I don’t see myself stopping just yet!

Offline Grenadier36

I’ve kept records over the years, and it boils down to 344 punts with 97 different women over 17 years. For that I’ve had about 730 hours of entertainment at a cost of £68k plus another, perhaps £2k of ‘incidental costs,’ and this has been pretty much evenly spread over those years.

I’ve never begrudged the expenditure (except, perhaps, the occasional disastrous punt!) but I, too, don’t get the same zing of excitement on meeting a new WG that I used to get. As a result, I now mostly stick with a small coterie of SPs with whom I KNOW I will have a couple of hours of great sex.

I don’t see myself stopping just yet!
70K is still probably a lot cheaper than a relationship of similar duration, and arguably more fun!

Offline Home Alone

My experience is that, if you - we - keep going, our punting mojos will return.

I had a bad year last year but, by persevering, I've managed 2 find a couple of new girls, whom I can alternate as Regulars.

Result! :yahoo:

Online Waterhouse

Perfectly put.  :hi:

After the main act, the memory lingers and remains.   :thumbsup:

Dickens also got it right... "It was the best of times"  and "It is a far better thing I do now than I have done before"  :D
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 11:20:18 pm by Yondu616 »

Offline Malvolio

You can have to much of a good thing which is why I prefer to have 5 or 6 week intervals between meets.

I agree with too much of a good thing - no point in punting just because you can in the same way there's no point in going out and buying stuff just because you can - make sure you want it before you pay for it.

Offline Home Alone

hi guys
Looks like I have finally lost the desire. What started off as a glorious way to challenge a mid life crisis has after 951 punts with 768 gals over 11 years at a cost of £80k ran out of spark. I did the add up maths on a spreadsheet and nearly fell off the chair. I might have spent the money on other stuff like cars though they depreciate whereas I can appreciate some good, bad and really bad punts. Delete that, the great punts.
I have had periods of 3-6 months off over the years and always came back. Now it does not interest me.
In the early years Amsterdam RLD in 2008, when they was something around to FKK in Frankfurt and even the Geyland district/Ipanema bar in Singapore a few years ago. I never did Pattaya, wonder if I will regret that?
I did LM party in London once plus Cameo in Sheffield, never anything more that that. They were fun, rare to find good parties with hot gals.

The punting marketplace is not what it was and it is hard to find good value. Going to see STI clinic for last checkup and hopefully all is well. I wonder if anyone has done a life history of a punter and worked out where they end up if they a different path on the journey? For me it feels too mechanical and not a buzz anymore.

Aww, simon07, I'm so sorry to read that you feel so jaded. I felt a lot like you 12 months ago but fortunately, my 'punting mojo' seems to have returned. I know people talk about 'a deterioration in the market' but I'm as sure as I can be, it's simply a question of 'peaks and troughs in the market.'

Offline Dipper

I agree with too much of a good thing - no point in punting just because you can in the same way there's no point in going out and buying stuff just because you can - make sure you want it before you pay for it.

Agree, I’ve been known to punt for punting’s sake now and then.

Boredom , habit, thrill of the whole experience... I don’t know? Or simply something to do. ?

Offline Home Alone

Agree, I’ve been known to punt for punting’s sake now and then.

Boredom , habit, thrill of the whole experience... I don’t know? Or simply something to do. ?
Not wanting to monopolize this thread but I often punt 'simply because I can".

As an unpreposessing, mobility-iimpaired bloke in his late-50s when the OH pissed off 15 years ago, I knew my chances of 'pulling' in Civvy Street were minimal. As a punter, however, . . . :cool:

Offline peter purves

hi guys

The above in bold is telling - since there should be no regrets at this stage at what was missed but rather a feeling of indifference or  alienation, what I refer to as Punter's Alienation  :dash:

Nonetheless, all the best mate...I am probably not that far behind you actually  ;)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 04:29:50 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hornbill

I am in a similar position also but if we hadn't havecpunted we would have spent the same discretionary funds on other things: bigger or newer car, trips to sports matches or other events,  meals or drinks, we would not have 80K or whatever the OP estimated , so the question is did you on balance enjoy spending it!

Offline GreyDave

:hi: I started in walk ups 40 years ago now  :scare: :scare: I spent my paper round and car washing cash on Big titted women and was going out with thin teenage girls who did not put out :D :D
Thoughout  serveral long term realtionships and 3 kids I have punted when surplus cash is there some years I have kept track others not that many punts. As the walk ups are cheap , not more than a round of drinks for 3 mates its never worried me I did a spell of doing the parties but as I am ageing in the refeulling dept thats stopped and the days of several walkup girls in an afternoon is now sadly gone :( :(

The only regret I have is not doing more swingers events when younger as an old guy I see the Milfs take several on and wish I`d been able to be in that crowd :( :(
I am sure there are Guys on here who have been at it longer and spent Thousands around the World ...thats when I would worry out of the comfort zone punting not the cash :hi: :hi:
I still feel a buzz when I find a good WG with a fine pair and pert clit to suck even if I need the blue pill I never worry about the price...
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 09:10:07 am by GreyDave »

Offline Charliehutton

Simon, if you hadn't spent £80k on 951 punts with 768 gals you'd probably have just wasted it.

Nobody lies on their deathbed wishing they'd had less sex (unless they're dying of syphilis, presumably).

What a terrific 11 years! Averaging 86 punts with 70 different girls a year...wow. Maybe after some time off, when there are new girls available to replace the same old, same old faces, your enthusiasm will return.

Either way, good luck to you. :hi:

Offline Home Alone

My OH's favourite poet was Sir John Betjeman and about 3 or 4 years after she pissed off, I read an article in a newspaper about him. Someone had asked him when he was near death if he had any regrets. "Yes," he replied. "Not enough sex."

It was then I resolved not to die with the same regret. And I won't!  :cool:

Offline poundstock

You guys feeling jaded are beginning to worry me. I’ve been at it for three years and I can’t get enough of the whole punting scenario. The choice, the selection, the anticipation, the actual event, the aftermath and then plotting the next adventure. Don’t tell me I’m heading for disappointment, boredom and can’t be arsed anymore. I guess I could take up train spotting or something if I become disenchanted with punting.

Offline Lister

11 years in also - and no regrets. 152 women and 180 odd punts but still looking forward to the next one. fewer good vfm's nowadays but I am fortunate in that I travel quite a bit so the selection is larger. If I had to stay local I would soon be bored.

Offline GreyDave

:hi: This numbers thing has started to worry me I tried to estimate what I`d spent I feel quite sick about it :vomit: :vomit:

:cool: :cool:

Then I worked out the Walk up Girls see maybe 5 an hour for 8-10 hrs 7 days a week 4 weeks to a month
the average Walk up WG shaggs more bloke in a month than I have managed Women in 20 years :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Offline surreyvisitor

10 years for me and I must admit I feel the same as you.  I have not officially called it a day, but I have not punted in over a year and to be honest I haven't missed it.

For me at the start as soon as I thought about having another punt the adrenaline kicked in and I had to see it through to the end.  For me it was the buzz of the whole process, the orgasm at the end was just the cherry on the top.  It was the searching AW, finding the girl, messaging her and waiting for her to message back.  It was the driving to the venue, parking and then walking to the door.  It was the text to say "I am here" and the inevitable "just give me 5 minutes" as I paced up and down the street thinking "everyone knows why I am here..."

My first punt was amazing, I had thought about it for months and had looked on Ace Massage a hundred times.  Then one day I had an afternoon free so thought fuck it and made the appointment.   That drive was the most excited and nervous I have ever been, especially once the maid showed me to the room and I realised it was actually going to happen.  I still remember my stomach flip as I heard her high heels on the wooden floor and the relief as she opened the door and she was hot. 

At the start it was silly, two or three punts a week not all good as I often regretted the money I had spent as I left but the buzz was too great and I could not help myself.   Usually I would be bored at work, think about it and then the adrenaline would hit and I could not stop.

But as time wore on the punts got worse and worse and it was clear the girls were putting less and less effort in.  More often than not I would be cursing myself for doing it and wasting my money.  I then lived in Australia for three years and suddenly there were loads of young, hot Aussie girls doing massage with HJ so I did that for quite a while.  My fondest memory is still when I got massage and HR from two, hot 21 year old aussie girls.

I am now back in the UK and it has all changed, £80 for half an hour with an uninterested Rom or £150 for some 35+ year old english woman who I could fuck on POF for free.

It has all changed, I have been searching for a cute, young girl to just do massage and HR but I may as well be asking for the moon.  I even put a reverse punt on AW but the replies I got were all rejected once I searched for the girls on here.

For me it is dead, although I suspect if I had plenty of money I would be paying for the high class UK girls.

If I had one wish it would have been to stop after the first few months and still have all the money.  I dread to think how much but I suspect £20k...

Offline theblade

Simon07, Can’t take the money with you so fair play. 80k over 11 years that’s roughly 7k a year, God I wish I earned enough to spend that, if I did I’d have no problem spending it on punting. Not been able to punt for years for many reason mainly company made everyone reapply for jobs at 25% less, I’m not bitter about yours or anybody’s hobby,just jealous :rolleyes:.
Hope you regain the urge to have fun after a rest :drinks:

Offline workinallweek

A lot longer than 11 years here with a nearly 4 year break ending a while back .
I have punted the good the bad and the ugly,
 walked away from a few and shed a tear when good regulars retire.
I resumed punting from my forced retirement just over a year ago and have had 4 good meetings but 3 bad .
My ideal punt has changed in as much as i now see one regular girl , yes i look at what else is available but dont want to take the 'risk' anymore .
When she retires (talked about it ) i really think i might retire too .
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.

Offline surreyvisitor

I resumed punting from my forced retirement just over a year ago and have had 4 good meetings but 3 bad .

Funny you say that as I was wondering the average percentage of good/bad punts for most people?  For me I think it is roughly.

5% =Amazing, will be thinking about that for months/years to come
5%=Great, but will have forgotten about it by the end of the week
50%=OK, not bad but would not go back.
40%=Terrible, should have walked away the second she opened the door.  Feel absolutely ripped off.

Offline workinallweek

well i think its been better but i have allways tended to go the regular route and now im a one girl guy .. :cool:

i do have some memorable punts (for good reasons )   
1 st punt
Rachel in southend
Sally xx
Angel Rachels sister  ;)
Size 8 Sophie brighton
and two recent ones .

I also remember the rough ones when i just wanted to get it over with
  and my favourite quote when i knocked on the door and got someone old enough to be the girls Granny  Taxi for Dave i enquired ......
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 04:51:37 pm by workinallweek »
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.

Offline peter purves

10 years for me and I must admit I feel the same as you.  I have not officially called it a day, but I have not punted in over a year and to be honest I haven't missed it.

For me at the start as soon as I thought about having another punt the adrenaline kicked in and I had to see it through to the end.  For me it was the buzz of the whole process, the orgasm at the end was just the cherry on the top.  It was the searching AW, finding the girl, messaging her and waiting for her to message back.  It was the driving to the venue, parking and then walking to the door.  It was the text to say "I am here" and the inevitable "just give me 5 minutes" as I paced up and down the street thinking "everyone knows why I am here..."

My first punt was amazing, I had thought about it for months and had looked on Ace Massage a hundred times.  Then one day I had an afternoon free so thought fuck it and made the appointment.   That drive was the most excited and nervous I have ever been, especially once the maid showed me to the room and I realised it was actually going to happen.  I still remember my stomach flip as I heard her high heels on the wooden floor and the relief as she opened the door and she was hot. 

At the start it was silly, two or three punts a week not all good as I often regretted the money I had spent as I left but the buzz was too great and I could not help myself.   Usually I would be bored at work, think about it and then the adrenaline would hit and I could not stop.

But as time wore on the punts got worse and worse and it was clear the girls were putting less and less effort in.  More often than not I would be cursing myself for doing it and wasting my money.  I then lived in Australia for three years and suddenly there were loads of young, hot Aussie girls doing massage with HJ so I did that for quite a while.  My fondest memory is still when I got massage and HR from two, hot 21 year old aussie girls.

I am now back in the UK and it has all changed, £80 for half an hour with an uninterested Rom or £150 for some 35+ year old english woman who I could fuck on POF for free.

It has all changed, I have been searching for a cute, young girl to just do massage and HR but I may as well be asking for the moon.  I even put a reverse punt on AW but the replies I got were all rejected once I searched for the girls on here.

For me it is dead, although I suspect if I had plenty of money I would be paying for the high class UK girls.

If I had one wish it would have been to stop after the first few months and still have all the money.  I dread to think how much but I suspect £20k...

Sorry to hear mate!

My own thoughts nad experience is  I think there is a law of diminishing returns with punting, so the punts can be good per se but there is no 'satisfaction'. The closest analogy I can think of is drugs.

It is also something completely different to having a series of bad punts IMHO
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline shagbambi

Sorry to hear mate!

My own thoughts nad experience is  I think there is a law of diminishing returns with punting, so the punts can be good per se but there is no 'satisfaction'. The closest analogy I can think of is drugs.

It is also something completely different to having a series of bad punts IMHO

I think you are very right with this observation.  I am 20 years in, had a few hundred punts.  Pretty much only see two regulars now.  Only see new girls when interviewing for a replacement.  Have found better quality girls on SA, especially if you are after a regular.

Offline Plan R

Yes when my first punt after a 15yr lay off was over, I practically floated home.
Had some good punts since, but never experienced that spaced out, post punt high of the 1st hit...

Offline simon07

Guys
What amazing experiences you have and thank you for the positive comments. You stories are great. We have enough material here for a very hot movie.

The odd thing is that when i started in 2008, I used to quit after i saw my 11/10 gal after every 2 years (thinking, it cannot get better than this, end on a high) and then i would be back; the call was too great.

With even less than 10% of my selected punts of 768 let say it was 50 I would class as red hot 'model type women'. Can you image kissing, holding, having sex with 50 beautiful, hot, passionate women who connected with you and gave back as much as you did (I agree quite a few were a long time ago) in your lifetime?

So no regrets and up the taxman and their scams like inheritance tax, savings tax etc. Live like a sultan and enjoy the harem. I might have fun going back on my records and checking out who my hot punts were. Probably a lot more than 50. I used to be nervous and fumbling with women before i was punting, now my confidence is sky high thanks to punting and picking up tips from you guys.

Still there is a Bond movie out there called (Never say, never again) ... :drinks:

Offline shagbambi

Live like a sultan.... nicely put Simon.

I think what pulls me back is that 11/10 punt. You keep on looking for that high.

And your stats are interesting. Have found that 1 in 10, I will see twice, 1 in 40 three or more times.  It’s a huge numbers game looking for a good punt/fit, so to speak.

Offline NIK

hi guys

Exactly how I have felt for several years now.
However it took me a lot longer than 11 years to feel this way.

Offline Charliehutton

Live like a sultan and enjoy the harem.

A splendid philosophy, and beautifully put.

Offline tynetunnel