Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cummunative Errors - misinterpreting meanings on punts  (Read 1312 times)

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I had one with about seventh girl I saw who was my first parlour girl. She said "do you do reverse oral"? I said "of course I do". She got on top of me and sat on my face, I thought she meant she would lie upside down on the edge of the bed and let me face fuck, I didn't know it meant what I called 69. I hadn't heard the term before.

imtheman

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
What does communative mean?
I deliberately mispelt communicative (and I wanted to include the word cum), it's called irony.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 11:13:38 pm by Ali Katt »

Online RedKettle

I said in an RB, as I always do, that I will cum once near the end of the hour. She interpreted that as I wanted to finish within 20 minutes so she could dash to her next one.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
I said in an RB, as I always do, that I will cum once near the end of the hour. She interpreted that as I wanted to finish within 20 minutes so she could dash to her next one.
:lol: Funny for us, but not for you.

Online RedKettle

In one of my early punts I was very naive about sex and pretty much unaware of anal other than for gay men. This girl had a lovely bum and I made a comment about wanting to play with it, by which I meant running my hands over it and giving a squeeze or two. Oh my god did she have a go at me, I had no idea why at the time. Later realised she thought I was trying for something not on her list....

Online WARSZAWA16

On one of my first visits to a wg she asked me if I wanted some French. Naively and innocently I didn't have a clue what she was talking about so just said "yes please". I couldn't believe it when she started sucking my cock!   

Offline Waterhouse

What  does communative mean?

I deliberately mispelt communicative (and I wanted to include the word cum), it's called irony.

"What we have here is a failure to cuminacave."   :D

Online RedKettle

On one of my first visits to a wg she asked me if I wanted some French. Naively and innocently I didn't have a clue what she was talking about so just said "yes please". I couldn't believe it when she started sucking my cock!

Much better than if she had then said Bonjour...........

imtheman

Really?  :lol:

Offline Home Alone

I hate to quote the kids @ you, Ali but, "Whatevva."  :rolleyes:

Offline Gordon Bennett

On my second or third punt I was still very nervous and after we finished fucking and were dressing she asked me if I wanted some feedback. I thought fucking hell, I freely admit to being pretty shit at sex but do I really need some shagging tips right now? I shuffled about and half-heartedly said errrrrr, go on then and fully expected her to say don't dribble so much, be gentler with nipples and go a bit easier on clitties. She just said okey doke, I'll pop on Adultwork and leave some later - leave me some back babes!
I know it sounds obvious in hindsight but at that time I genuinely thought she meant some instant performance related feedback!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 04:57:00 pm by Gordon Bennett »

Offline Bonker

Scene  Polish girl. Fresh from Warsaw. Mid fuck. Cowgirl.
Me: I want you to talk dirty.
Pause...
Long pause. Stopped bouncing up and down on me. Then.
She : oh, dirty dirty dirty.
Huge guffaw exploded out of me. Hips jerked up in reflex smashing our pubic bones together.
She : Argh! Wot you do!

Still chuckling when I drove home.

Offline winkywanky

Was she new in the town by any chance?  :D

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Scene  Polish girl. Fresh from Warsaw. Mid fuck. Cowgirl.
Me: I want you to talk dirty.
Pause...
Long pause. Stopped bouncing up and down on me. Then.
She : oh, dirty dirty dirty.
Huge guffaw exploded out of me. Hips jerked up in reflex smashing our pubic bones together.
She : Argh! Wot you do!

Still chuckling when I drove home.
Another punter told me Polish girls don't get dirty talk. I haven't seen one for years for though.

Offline Home Alone

Another punter told me Polish girls don't get dirty talk.

Not just Polish girls.  :(

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Not just Polish girls.  :(
Nah. Not had too many issues with British girls, only had one who wouldn't take to it and I was maybe a bit too full on for her.

Offline Home Alone

Well, in that case, you're a luckier punter than I am, Ali.

I find it a real turn-on, but have real difficulty in finding a WG who "doesn't feel comfortable" - a phrase I've heard so often - talking dirty.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Well, in that case, you're a luckier punter than I am, Ali.

I find it a real turn-on, but have real difficulty in finding a WG who "doesn't feel comfortable" - a phrase I've heard so often - talking dirty.
Do you mean uncomfortable in this quote? or feels comfortable?

Offline The Owl

The biggest miscommunication I experienced was a prossie who claimed to like all positions for sex so long as it was just doggy.  :dash:

Offline Home Alone

See what happens when you post at a time in the morning when you should be fast asleep? You mis-communicate!

A lesson to be learned there, methinks.

Offline winkywanky

The biggest miscommunication I experienced was a prossie who claimed to like all positions for sex so long as it was just doggy.  :dash:

That's fair enough, there's Alsatian, Labrador and Poodle for starters... :hi:

Online Derrick101

That's fair enough, there's Alsatian, Labrador and Poodle for starters... :hi:

How low can you get!!
Well..... I've had a chihuahua.  :lol:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
See what happens when you post at a time in the morning when you should be fast asleep? You mis-communicate!

A lesson to be learned there, methinks.
I think this part was missing, it's the double negative that confused my pedantic brain:
I find it a real turn-on, but have real difficulty in finding a WG who doesn't say she "doesn't feel comfortable" - a phrase I've heard so often - talking dirty.

Grammar lesson aside and getting back to topic. Dirty talk is an absolutely massive turn on for me, probably even more so than a snowball or having feet in my mouth. I've had one where I thought I've given the girl a lot to work with, but she didn't say much back and one were I called the girl "a dirty slut" and she looked a bit angry so didn't pursue that avenue - the other stuff I said to her was fine though. It's very rare I do humiliation talk and even then I am playful with it and OK with receiving a little bit back, also name calling like slut I don't do often. I can't do dirty talk without swearing though.