Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is Adultwork down?  (Read 887 times)

imtheman

Seems to have been unaccessible for hours .

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Seems to have been unaccessible for hours .

Yes but the page that comes up tells you what's going on, just have a read.   :unknown:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Yes but the page that comes up tells you what's going on, just have a read.   :unknown:

Maintenance in Progress

We are currently performing planned maintenance that requires exclusive use of the Site's databases.

We envisage this work being completed by 07:30 UK.

If you are seeing this message after this time then our engineers are concentrating all their efforts on getting the Site back up and running ASAP.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Any updates to the status of this work will be made via Twitter. (Be sure to check the date is recent.)

Tweets by @AdultWorkcom

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I have read it HP seems the OP hasn't though. This is the latest :-

AdultWork.com @AdultWorkcom
We've encountered some unexpected problems in new hardware configuration.  Everyone working as fast as possible to come on line ASAP.

The point I was making is it's self explanatory if you read the page so I don't know how anyone here could expand on that.  :hi:

Offline Frenchie

I've got a message through Gmail that I've got a new email on my adultwork account ... It might be about seeing a new girl ... not urgent though ... frustrating or what !!!!

Offline claretandblue

imtheman

Thanks.  Maybe I should learn to read before asking questions! 

Offline Qwerty

It's back up, though seems to be a bit temperamental - have had a couple of "Page failed to load" messages this morning.

Offline NIK

It's back up, though seems to be a bit temperamental - have had a couple of "Page failed to load" messages this morning.

It's always as slow as an arthritic tortoise anyway.   :rolleyes:

Offline Sonny Crockett

I had that experience early this morning.