Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheapest good punt of 2016  (Read 1965 times)

Offline Troydor69

I was just wondering what is everybodies cheapest good punt of 2016 was? 

I haven't had anything outstandingly cheap but I'll start the ball rolling with a €50 suck and fuck from a mysterious Eastern European WG in Germany (mysterious because I couldn't place her accent and she wouldn't tell me where she was from). U.K. Based nothing to report other than the usual £60 for 30 mins fion a very hot Hungarian.

I'm bored at work so let's get the stories rolling...

Offline One Eyed Snake

Mine was a £45 punt with Cathy the famous one, top notch, what a girl.

Offline Troydor69

I must take a trip to Leeds at some point...

Offline mrdiamond77

I think I have only had 3 punts under £100 all year.  This girl was by far the best.  A bit of a character but excellent service, especially for the money

External Link/Members Only

Offline Troydor69

I have stumbled across Busty Anita's profile before, I think she was in my neck of the woods for a tour. She does look interesting.

Online RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have had a couple of really good shags with her for £50 a time.  Lower end of the market indeed, but game bird.

Offline Troydor69

Good service is good service, whichever end of the market the seller comes from. And a good shag is always better than a stunner that makes no effort.

Excellent punting sir.

Offline mrdiamond77

I have stumbled across Busty Anita's profile before, I think she was in my neck of the woods for a tour. She does look interesting.

She is very nice.  However I do think she tends to work Bristol, Cheltenham and Coventry.  When she is not working she tends to park her profile in another area.  Her profile appeared in Cardiff a while back and when I phoned another girl answered and said Anita was on holiday.  :hi:

Offline GreyDave

:hi: 20 quid plus 2 quid tip Lucy 70a  Berwick Street. Quick Pump n Dump But Great :drinks: :drinks:

British , Busty , Blonde , Best Value I have had in a while seen her a few times on Mondays only I think at the moment.

:hi: :hi:

Neal69

As many in The EA area will know I have been banging this one for well over a year now.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Never fails to deliver and at £70 an hour is great VFM

N

Offline claretandblue

Milfy brunette sasha in soho, for 22 quid dfk,pussy and anal fingering,dt oral (ow) and facefucking

bigmanbigman

Milfy brunette sasha in soho, for 22 quid dfk,pussy and anal fingering,dt oral (ow) and facefucking
any flat or day info for this one pls ?

jackjones10472

best so far was a reverse booking 14 hours for 450