Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: thinner white cum  (Read 2145 times)

micklad

Hey all.

Hope all is well with you all in the world :)

Just a quick one for us guys. What do you do to make your cum whiter and thinner in consistency..??  Any advice/information..??

Offline Randy Mcknob

What colour is it at the moment?

vw

:unknown:

Do you mean thinner in terms of viscosity ?

Sailormack

I assume that this is for your home movie cumshot compliation?

Why not add milk and mix it with your excessively thick off white cum, place it in  a squeezy bottle and attach a straw to the bottle. Then tape the straw underneath your cock using flesh coloured micropore tape so the camera can't pick it up.

You then get your gay bestie to hold the bottle and squeezie from behind (while stroking your ass no doubt) at the appropriate opportune  moment.

Please remember to upload to Xhamster and link on here so we can give you marks out of 10. :hi:

mrsheepish

I assume that this is for your home movie cumshot compliation?

Why not add milk and mix it with your excessively thick off white cum, place it in  a squeezy bottle and attach a straw to the bottle. Then tape the straw underneath your cock using flesh coloured micropore tape so the camera can't pick it up.

You then get your gay bestie to hold the bottle and squeezie from behind (while stroking your ass no doubt) at the appropriate opportune  moment.

Please remember to upload to Xhamster and link on here so we can give you marks out of 10. :hi:

The fact you went into so much detail with this makes me wonder if you upload to x hamster   :D

Offline Bangers and Gash

Another pubescent clown who starts most of his posts with ''can anyone tell me..'' or ''does anyone know of...''  :rolleyes:

Offline Link7

Troll/muppet. Quick look at his previous posts is telling. This the second stupid thread he's started in three days. Keeps asking fucking pointless questions, especially "does she see younger guys".

Offline YorkshireLad

These kids will regret trolling in a few years when they are actually old enough to punt but will be banned from here for using multiple accounts.

Offline Happylad

Well, the schools are on holiday now so we shall probably get many ,more like this over the next few weeks

James999

Hey all.

Hope all is well with you all in the world :)

Just a quick one for us guys. What do you do to make your cum whiter and thinner in consistency..??  Any advice/information..??

Ask your Mum or other kids in your class  :unknown:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 06:43:50 pm by James999 »

Sailormack

The fact you went into so much detail with this makes me wonder if you upload to x hamster   :D

Many many times.

I cater for the Japanese micropenis market :cool:

Offline Cum_again

Don't drink coffee, coke or tea, they add a beige tinge to your jizz

True story...

Offline Moresomes

What do you do to make your cum whiter and thinner in consistency..

You'll find that this will all sort itself out once your balls drop.  :thumbsup:

micklad

micklad

:unknown:

Do you mean thinner in terms of viscosity ?

Yes it's thick at the moment which is ok i suppose haha but I want it to squirt out if u get my meaning

Offline freeze44

Aw you nasty lot upset the kid  :lol: He reported you all to the headteacher...banned now  :thumbsup:

Offline Bangers and Gash

What a cheeky little cunt the OP was.... I've never been abusive to anyone on UKP, ever!  :(

Offline Plan R

micklad ignore these nasty bastards.
I believe you - but please be more specific

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline One Eyed Snake

Try 3 glasses of milk 30 mins before punt.

Offline Marmalade

Another pubescent clown who starts most of his posts with ''can anyone tell me..'' or ''does anyone know of...''  :rolleyes:

I'm waiting for...

"Just out of interest, you guys, can anyone suck their own knob? What's it like?  I'm thinking of putting cream on it..."

Moka1977

There was a lad I went to school with who could apparently. Possibly just urban legend.  But I remember seeing him on the word a few years later drinking a pint of beer with his mouth around the pint glass which for some reason made me think the other was plausible. Twenty years later I saw him in the audience on question time asking a question and pretending to be respectable. Ah such is life...
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 01:35:54 am by Moka1977 »

steviex00

Don't drink coffee, coke or tea, they add a beige tinge to your jizz

True story...

Jesus, that explains why mine is brown!

This thread made me laugh, nothing to do with the OP's question, just everyone's reaction to it!

I love the "Banning Reasons" too. Maybe there should be one that simply says - Banning Reason - he's a total knobhead.

Offline hungrypunt

Jesus, that explains why mine is brown!

Banning Reason - he's a total knobhead.

Oh theres been better than that

Offline PleadInsanity

I'm sure there will be more idiot posts with the school Summer holidays starting now :scare:

Online myothernameis

I'm sure there will be more idiot posts with the school Summer holidays starting now :scare:

Think we have found another contender

OP:   OiOiSavaloy
Thinking of booking a couple Male & Female adultwork